User Tag List

Page 115 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psbudrow View Post
    Good coupons inside the Turtle box that expire Dec 25th - So do you open the boxes and use the 2x3.00 coupons to buy more or just accept that the coupons are gone...as you want to gift the turtles...? Oh the stress

oh thats insulting.. you buy boxes most often to give as gifts.. most gifts are opened christmas day.. soo they expire before the box is even open
    macw1960 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...your son needs new winter boots and god forbid in January you can find any anywhere!!!!!!!!! The lady at Payless tried to sell me a pair of mens for $64!!!!!!!! Insane!!!!
    macw1960 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

A family member is messing with the kitchen green compost bin container again-took it away and put in a kid-sized metal step can. Must be the longest duration that the City issued little bin has been in the house-about 8 months-since the previous two takeaways by this person.
    Ongoing issue also was the refusal to snap lid closed after use-it's not enough that the person won't open the window to air out the bacon/eggs/greasy cookup nor not wash up, no, we have to smell what was dropped into the bin because the lid was not closed or left up.

Forget this, I'm not buying the liner bags anymore.
    macw1960 and Koolaid like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Doesn't it grind your gears

when the grocery store has a sale
    it's the first day
    and they are out of stock
    Whaaa?!?

The grocery guy says they not even have ordered the item and the truck is coming tomorrow. Ya. Right.
    Ciel, macw1960, Koolaid and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Doesn't it grind your gears

when the grocery store has a sale
    it's the first day
    and they are out of stock
    Whaaa?!?

The grocery guy says they not even have ordered the item and the truck is coming tomorrow. Ya. Right.
    Target came through! Again! Found the item there. For cheaper. And lots of stock. It was an unadvertised sale at Target.

Take that Loblaws!
    Ciel, macw1960, Koolaid and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...people are late!!!!
    c_mcarthur, macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when no matter what you do, you still can't print coupons off the Healthy Essentials website! I'm really starting to get frustrated, WTH!
    I've got the most updated versions of everything, Java is enabled.. i don't get it
    macw1960, Koolaid and torontogal12 like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    when no matter what you do, you still can't print coupons off the Healthy Essentials website! I'm really starting to get frustrated, WTH!
    I've got the most updated versions of everything, Java is enabled.. i don't get it
    OMGG!! I thought I was the only one. Their website is terrible, it crashes everytime I try to print anything UGH

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    I don't even bother with Healthy Essentials, Smartsource or printable target coupons anymore. It's not worth my time to fight with java to save 2 or 3 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GoJays, macw1960, nessa23 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We went out for dinner with friends. First when we ordered apps another guest (friend of friend) at the table wanted to share an app so dh and I agreed to split 1 app 3 people but when the bill came with the app on our bill the guy didn't offer to help pay for it Doesn't share mean the food and the cost? Then I forgot to put the giftcard to pay for dinner in my wallet. I had two but left the used one in my wallet and looked silly when I tried to pay for dinner with it Worst part is I then had to fork out the cash I wasn't planning on spending At least the company and the food was good
    macw1960, nessa23 and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I 100% Agree. Waaay too much aggravation.

Ain't nobody got time fo that

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I don't even bother with Healthy Essentials, Smartsource or printable target coupons anymore. It's not worth my time to fight with java to save 2 or 3 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I too agree it's an aggravation to have to print these, using ink etc. but I'm thinking manufacturers are probably trying to find ways to make sure coupons are available to everyone in reasonable quantities. Makes no sense for some to remove full tear pads they don't need only then to put them up on site such as this and trade them off. We should ALL only take what we need and leave the rest for others who would appreciate the savings.

I can see WM changing the distribution of their magazines as well. I'm sure they intended for many customers to be able to see their magazines. Not certain customers take out box loads only to hoard coupons. Poor trees as well.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
    I too agree it's an aggravation to have to print these, using ink etc. but I'm thinking manufacturers are probably trying to find ways to make sure coupons are available to everyone in reasonable quantities. Makes no sense for some to remove full tear pads they don't need only then to put them up on site such as this and trade them off. We should ALL only take what we need and leave the rest for others who would appreciate the savings.

I can see WM changing the distribution of their magazines as well. I'm sure they intended for many customers to be able to see their magazines. Not certain customers take out box loads only to hoard coupons. Poor trees as well.
    I agree! I also think that since the money we save with the coupons comes out of the company's pocket, they don't want to also have to pay the ink, paper, and postage costs for mailouts.
    macw1960 and BumbleB like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This is why apps like Checkout 51 and Snapsaves will be the future. Companies can control one per person and save ink and paper (though they do have to pay a listing fee on the app, I'm sure)
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post

macw1960 and BumbleB like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This is why apps like Checkout 51 and Snapsaves will be the future. Companies can control one per person and save ink and paper (though they do have to pay a listing fee on the app, I'm sure)
    I look forward to that day for sure!! A level playing field for everyone. win/win/win

Know when I worked not too long ago at a major dairy/cheese manufacturer it was a nightmare processing the stores coupon remittances.

Page 115 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast

Thread Information