User Tag List

Page 203 of 233 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Where can you find the pop tart bites? I checked both zehrs and RCSS online but neither offer.

Thanks
    I know they are suppose to be going in line at Superstores soon. Our night SAP person is going to be doing a planogram soon for the granola bars and snacks, putting the Pop Tart Bites in line to the shelf. But I know at our store, we got them in and they put them on a display at the front of store. Regular price I believe is $7.98, but No Frills recently had them on sale for $4.88...
    Ciel, 2shopmom and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@John56 789 Those boxes must be club pack or larger than the ones advertised in Longos' flyer.
    crafter likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Went this morning to get my cheap $1.29 eggs and Chips $0.99 the store manager was helping me check out and he was clueless about the eggs for $1.29 and the chips for $0.99 asked if it was a personal offer that I had and if it can be used at any store told him no just SDM he said no wonder the eggs keep flying out the shelves
    Ciel, 4sure5 and crafter like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm wondering if many here have the PC insiders account. I do my own shopping, not pick up but I'm tempted to try it with the PC points 5 day event coming up.
    Do people who are PC insiders find that they get better offers? i.e. I have not rec'd any special price offers like eggs butter etc
    Do people find that the bonus points pay for the Insiders fee. I noticed the promo for 60,000 points when signing up.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Silk and Ciel like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    I'm wondering if many here have the PC insiders account. I do my own shopping, not pick up but I'm tempted to try it with the PC points 5 day event coming up.
    Do people who are PC insiders find that they get better offers? i.e. I have not rec'd any special price offers like eggs butter etc
    Do people find that the bonus points pay for the Insiders fee. I noticed the promo for 60,000 points when signing up.
    I had it and canceled it . It was a subscription for a promo a couple years back the were giving $100.00 in points back if I remembered correctly my offers was the same. It just don’t work for my family so I don’t think the fee is worth it for us.

As for the SDM offers on eggs etc it’s just random offers giving out. Mine was $1.49 and my DD was $1.29
    Ciel and crafter like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for your input @flemeth
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i have it. love it. .lol. i get a ton of points, as i ususally purchase pc brand items. equally.. i have a large family, and i run a home childcare.

part of it depends on how many people you have in your family.... small families or single people i cannot see it being useful for .......
    Silk, Ciel, crafter and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you @Giseledta . It's just myself and DH and I tend to shop more often at Metro. Your specific feedback helped
    Ciel and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Points Days offers seem to range from $10 to $25 purchases of certain brands or quantities in order to obtain 3000 or so PC Optimum points. The only one that may be of interest is stocking up on Perrier as we do enjoy it. Would need a cart and ability to find flavours of Slim cans in stock to get that deal to work.

The one points offer for Ultimate Dining/Google Play/iTunes or some other card involves spending $100 or more on the cards to score the points.
    Giseledta, crafter and GoodBoy like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a cheeze-its offer that I am thinking of taking advantage of. 5000 points for 10$ purchase and I also have a 200 points per $1 spend and also $1 off coupons. All in all it may make a purchase very cost effective
    Giseledta, Silk, Ciel and 2 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A few of the points days/sale offers I plan on maybe taking advantage of...

Jamieson Vitamins (For friend): 10,000Pts/$25 (Points Days) + 600Pts/$3 = 14,800Pts/$25
    No Name Tuna: $0.69 - 10% + 200Pts/1 = $0.42/EACH (Will have to check local stock at my Zehrs.... Maybe 24??)
    Dove: $1.99 - 10% = $2.03 (Sadly, I have no Dove coupons this time around...)
    No Name Frozen Punch: $0.59(Zehrs) - 10% + 200Pts/1 = $0.33 EACH
    Ruffles???: $2.00(Freshco) - 10% + 1,000Pts/2 (Points Days) = $3.07/2

Eggs (12pk): $1.29 (3 cards), $1.49 (1 card)
    Wonder Bread: $0.99 + 400Pt/$2 Personal Offer...
    NN Butter: $1.99 (1 card)

And... one of my favs for this week....

Tilda Instant Rice Pouches (250g): $1.98 (RCSS SALE) - 10%($0.20) + 2,000Pts/1 Personal Offer = -$0.22 EACH!!!!
    Giseledta, Tweets77, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I was looking at the Fortinos digital flyer and noticed other PC Optimum offers:

40000 pts for every $150 spent at PC Optical. Ends Jan. 31

Earn up to 200000 pts at TheMobileShop.ca wub select phones and plans. Online offer. Ends Feb. 3/21

Earn 1000 PC Optimum points when you create your account on the PC Health app. Ends Feb. 3/21
    Giseledta, crafter and Thatdone like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    The free pick up for online ordered groceries was a perk for some for having PC Insiders. Then when they offered it free to anyone last year it kind of made it not so worth it for the ones that paid for the program. (days/weeks long wait to pick up groceries) Not really fair to those that paid for that perk.

Back in Dec 2018 we were booking a trip to Jamaica so I considered getting PC Insiders since the trip at PC Travel was the same price as our group trip but I would save the $100 with the travel credit and get more PC pts. But decided to just book with the wedding party to be on the safe side (was a better decision since there was a price drop and the bride to be was on the ball and got us all a credit- $450 credit I received)
    Then I received an offer to get PC Insiders for one year for Free! So of course I took it. Then they gave me 50,000 bonus PC pts for it so they paid me to take it! And I used the $100 Travel PC credit in Feb 2020 for a trip to Mexico (the price was the same as everywhere else I was going to book and some extra PC pts).

Now the $100 travel credit isn't part of it I don't think? and the price went up? It was $99 for the year. Not that we can travel now anyway but that was really the only thing that would make me consider getting it.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Fri, Feb 5th, 2021 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Mexico was FEB 2020! not 2019

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's tough @Frugalbigmama. The travel perks and travel credit uncertainty, really cloud things for travel this year. Hugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    The free pick up for online ordered groceries was a perk for some for having PC Insiders. Then when they offered it free to anyone last year it kind of made it not so worth it for the ones that paid for the program. (days/weeks long wait to pick up groceries) Not really fair to those that paid for that perk.

Back in Dec 2018 we were booking a trip to Jamaica so I considered getting PC Insiders since the trip at PC Travel was the same price as our group trip but I would save the $100 with the travel credit and get more PC pts. But decided to just book with the wedding party to be on the safe side (was a better decision since there was a price drop and the bride to be was on the ball and got us all a credit- $450 credit I received)
    Then I received an offer to get PC Insiders for one year for Free! So of course I took it. Then they gave me 50,000 bonus PC pts for it so they paid me to take it! And I used the $100 Travel PC credit in Feb 2019 for a trip to Mexico (the price was the same as everywhere else I was going to book and some extra PC pts).

Now the $100 travel credit isn't part of it I don't think? and the price went up? It was $99 for the year. Not that we can travel now anyway but that was really the only thing that would make me consider getting it.
    Last edited by crafter; Fri, Jan 29th, 2021 at 08:56 PM.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I was able to log into PC Optimum yesterday but there was a repeating error message (when I refreshed the same error came up) about my points offers not being available. Got into my account today and nothing exciting but the 500pts per $5 spent on books or magazines.

What's special about Tide offering line of products called Tide Hygienic Clean products? 5000 pts for every $15 spent. But the title of the product line made me think "what, their other laundry products aren't hygienic?" Marketing and sales dept. need some rethink on the branding.

I'll move my PC pop offer and book offer to next week. Don't need fresh mint leaves right now either.
    luckbealady likes this.

Page 203 of 233 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast

Thread Information