User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Hubby Thinks Im Crazy =)
    Trading Score
    36 (93%)

Ok, I have a bit of an issue. I have been a huge coupon junkie for a while and have a coupon organizer that I bought a while back at Dollarama. But I just got my mom into coupons and she is in desperate need of an organizer but we cant seem to find them at dollarama or anywhere else for that matter. Does anyone know where we could find one? My Mom is driving me CRAZYYYY lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

I need one too - would love to know where to get one!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

they still have them at my dollarama. I think they are 1.25 now. Just look at other dollarama stores. Maybe your location was out of stock. Also walmart has a smaller one that will fit in your purse. It's a bit more pricier $4.97 i believe...but more compact to carry around. Good Luck with mom...i know mom's drive us crazy...but we still love them
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I got mine at Walmart...they come in green, blue, red and yellow. They are in the aisle with the envelopes and Bristol board I believe...they say right on them coupon organizer and have an elastic band that goes around them. I like mine...it fits in my purse nicely. They are plastic by the way

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

for save.ca coupons, I actually went to the dollar store and bought a card holder! It's like a mini photoalbums that you can store up to 140 different cards in..the save.ca coupons fit in the slots perfectly!

as for other instore coupons...I had too much and they were making the coupon organizers too bulky. So now i just store them in ziplock bags , sorted by different categories!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

try a mini photo album brag book if you are looking for something to carry in your purse. It is great to just flip through the pages while you are in the store. I carry one for food stuff, and another for 'other' lol

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i use envelopes

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

I have a coupon organizer from way back, can't remember where I got it. It's like a mini expanding file that I put labels on to categorize the coupons. One tip that I recently started doing (because my coupons are out of control and I hate rummaging around my organizer looking to see if I still have a certain coupon in the middle of the store or at the cashier, tres embarrassing) is that I type a list of the coupons I have on MS Excel and I print it out each week before my big shopping trips. Then I just scan down my list and voila, I know exactly what I have and don't have and if I have stackable coupons, etc. Many SC'ers probably already do this, like DUH! lol...or they type out their coupons on their profiles or in the trades section.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Here is a post on how I do it, I just started a blog for saving $$ http://savealoonie.blogspot.com/ Hope it helps! I did see the accordian style coupon organizers at Micheals in the discount bins this week for $1.50 but they are WAY too small for mine!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I started out with a duotang folder with hockey card pages from Dollarama. I now use a zippered binder with the same plastic pages divided into different sections, food, cleaning needs and paper and personal. May add more sections. I saw a few girls set up coupon binders in this way online. Works well to locate coupons quickly but a little bulky. I carry it in a cloth grocery bag. My kids are a little embarrassed to have me carry this binder around but are usually amazed at my savings and freebies.

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I dont have one,I paper clip all teh duplicate ones and write a number on the back of ow many i have,so I keep track of em,and but the save.ca one in a lindott cardboard bax (perfect size,looks nice as well )

and the big oversize one,I have them ina big big ziploc bag,and before shopping I stick them in my purse...the ones I need,hope that helped
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Hubby Thinks Im Crazy =)
    Trading Score
    36 (93%)

Thank you guys soooo much, this really helps =)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have a mini expanding file like jojos uses. It came with the little cards to label each section.

I sort the coupons I know I am going to use into the front section, then have grocery, snacks, beauty, household, other, expires soon & to be sorted where I stick coupons while I am out.

Within each section I use large index cards to separate dairy, bakery, drinks etc so they are easier to find when shopping
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I saw a lot at Everything For A Dollar...and they are actually labelled as "Coupon Holder"!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a coupon holder from dollarama & one from wal-mart & one from staples (christmas present from dh, lol), one for food, one for other & one for overlow.

If you're really stuck for one or want to make her a personalized file folder, here's a link to make one:

http://christcoffeeandknittingneedle...ey-holder.html

I also came across this very useful article on how to organize your coupons using the various methods everyone mentioned: http://tipnut.com/coupon-organizer-system/

Hope this helps

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information