User Tag List

Page 323 of 449 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Was just looking at the posts for the swap on Monday. Unfortunately I'm not able to make it due to not having care for my kiddos, but I do have coupons I'm willing to trade or part with depending on the coupon. Newman's Salad Dressing, Iams, Cascade, Greenies Dental Chews, Nice & Easy Hair Colour, Old Spice & Gillette - all from the past weekends flyers. Coupons of interest would be Axe products, Ziploc, Dove products, RedHot Sauce, Finish products, Tide, and probably alot of others I can't think of right now - lol. If any of the ones I have interest you, please let me know

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponMama2 View Post
    Just wanted to send a shout out to Tdjca - went to my local Safeway last Saturday and found the inserts in the papers. Your tip was much appreciated!
    Glad you found them . I've always found Safeway pretty reliable to have the coupon inserts anytime I was looking. They usually had quite a few papers still too.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponMama2 View Post
    Was just looking at the posts for the swap on Monday. Unfortunately I'm not able to make it due to not having care for my kiddos, but I do have coupons I'm willing to trade or part with depending on the coupon. Newman's Salad Dressing, Iams, Cascade, Greenies Dental Chews, Nice & Easy Hair Colour, Old Spice & Gillette - all from the past weekends flyers. Coupons of interest would be Axe products, Ziploc, Dove products, RedHot Sauce, Finish products, Tide, and probably alot of others I can't think of right now - lol. If any of the ones I have interest you, please let me know
    You can bring your kiddos with you... there are a few of us that will be there with little ones in tow lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would, but the youngest (17 months), naps from noon until 2:30 pm

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    the best sunscreen for kids can usually be found at those kids consignment stores where one side is new products. i don't know any in the south but the ones in the north are starbright for kids or great things in store. it goes on crazy thick but you know it's the best for them. i think you are looking in the ingredients for zinc or titanium oxide. it's been a while since i researched it. if you can find the sunscreen stick, that's my fave! goes on smooth and doesn't get everywhere! of course, "good for you" doesn't come without a price $$!

Thank you Peaches, do you know the brand/name of the sunscreen?
    Acording to the webpage that Kim pasted the ingredients are you looking for (that you don't want) are Oxybenzone or Vitamin A. You also don't want an aerosol spray or powder and nothing over an SPF 50+

I looked at the ingredients in the Loreal Ombrelle sunscreen today and it does not have the Oxybenzone or Vitamin A in it.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I will at the swap on Monday, My boy might be with me again depending on if my husband has to work or not. I am looking for:
    Huggies/Pampers coupons (not from the last p&g flyer)
    Dove coupons from the last Redplum
    OFF bug spray
    Aveeno coupons

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hey guys just in case you haven't noticed Safeway has bagged salad on for 2/$3 and Renee's dressing 2/$5... if you have any of the coupons from the cereal boxes left it's all free!! I just had some Renee's coupons on me last night and walked out with 3 bottles for $0

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Does anyone who is attending the swap have any extra Dove coupons? I have extras from last weeks redplum - maybe we could trade to make some full stacks. I am looking for $2 WUB 89288128, $2 WUB 89288137 or there may be others? I have $2 WUB 89288120, $1 go fresh body wash or 4 x 90g soap 89288202 and $1 go fresh anti-perspirant 89288200 to trade for them.

Calgarymom123 - are you looking for the tearpad Aveeno $3 WUB? I have some of those if you need them.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I hope to be able to make it, might be a little late though
    I am looking for:
    Aveeno (not the tearpad, but save.ca or anything else out there)
    OFF bugspray
    Dove (any)
    P&G booklet (since my nice delivery guy forgot me!) - don't need any diapers or tide!
    Loreal haircolor (sublime or healthy look)
    Covergirl
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I"m in Victoria! See you all next time

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Hey guys just in case you haven't noticed Safeway has bagged salad on for 2/$3 and Renee's dressing 2/$5... if you have any of the coupons from the cereal boxes left it's all free!! I just had some Renee's coupons on me last night and walked out with 3 bottles for $0
    Thanks! Do you know how long the sale is on for?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can I come?

I just started & don't have much of a wishlist, but I would love to meet you guys!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    Does anyone who is attending the swap have any extra Dove coupons? I have extras from last weeks redplum - maybe we could trade to make some full stacks. I am looking for $2 WUB 89288128, $2 WUB 89288137 or there may be others? I have $2 WUB 89288120, $1 go fresh body wash or 4 x 90g soap 89288202 and $1 go fresh anti-perspirant 89288200 to trade for them.

Calgarymom123 - are you looking for the tearpad Aveeno $3 WUB? I have some of those if you need them.

Hello Kittyboots, I would love any Aveeno coupons you have
    I have 7 extra of the Dove $2 WUB2 89288128 that you can have, but I have not been able to find the others so if you have any extras I would love them. I do not need the anti-perspirant coupon.
    Are you going to the trade on Monday?

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KMammy View Post
    Can I come?

I just started & don't have much of a wishlist, but I would love to meet you guys!

Yes! of Course you can come KMammy, we would all love to meet you too

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    Hello Kittyboots, I would love any Aveeno coupons you have
    I have 7 extra of the Dove $2 WUB2 89288128 that you can have, but I have not been able to find the others so if you have any extras I would love them. I do not need the anti-perspirant coupon.
    Are you going to the trade on Monday?
    Yes, I will be there on Monday, and I have the Dove from redplum and Aveeno for you!

Quote Originally Posted by KMammy View Post
    Can I come?

Please come!! Everyone is welcome. We always have lots of extras to give away.

Thread Information