User Tag List

Page 332 of 449 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    Thank you peaches, I am noticing that they are not cheap but I really hope they will not bother my DS eczema. My mom picked up some kind of strap at the one in Airdrie and you just hook onto your pants that that works like a bug spray, I am not sure if it is the same thing as the buzz patch. I will let you know if it works.
    badger was $22 for 87 ml and $15 for the face sunscreen stick.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    badger was $22 for 87 ml and $15 for the face sunscreen stick.

It was $3 cheaper at LD, but thank you for looking for me

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I missed the last swap with out of town guests (good thing, love these guests) but also my purse was stolen. Police returned what was left of my wallet (sans ID) yesterday - found by a cyclist on the bike path. No purse or my HV/free coupons inside. NO this isn't a lame post about losing all my crap. Just a handful of fav's that I was planning on showing my company how awesome couponing is with a bunch of free coupons. NO I don't want any RAOKS. Do not want to encourage the bogus "I lost my" fill in the blank posts. But only another couponer could understand how much this sucks.

I don't have any photo ID now, I have to pay all my parking fines lol too before I can replace it and hope this postal strike doesn't last so I can actually get the new ID in the mail soon. All I have now is an expired passport I also really liked my purse from Roots and my Elizabeth Arden lipsticks and lipliners, not to mention my new eye glasses.

You know what the worst part is, they just wanted my cash, which was maybe $60 but the rest cost me hundreds Oh well, I'm not the first person to have their purse stolen. But it still sucked.

So yeah, Monday was a bust for me I miss my coupon crew! So hoping to make a swap soon.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Sorry to hear of your bad luck Kim! I hope you can make the next swap and replace some coupons.

Can anyone help an old lady with swagbucks? I currently use the Airmiles tool bar for my searches, but with the program ending at the end of June I am looking for some info on swagbucks. If anyone wants to PM me with some details I can sign up under you. Thanks!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Oh Kim, I hope things turn out better for you. That just sucks. I am so careless with mine, NEED to really get a grip!

Kitty, which old lady are you referring to, the one I know looks pretty young to me Let me know what you need and I can help out!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

How does Friday night sound for swap. I would love to leave the kids with daddy especially on his DRINK night
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post

Kitty, which old lady are you referring to, the one I know looks pretty young to me Let me know what you need and I can help out!
    I'm the old lady!! Thanks for your offer of help on swagbucks, thanks for the compliment - I think I am old enough to be your mother. PM'd you re:swagbucks.

Which Friday night for drinks/coupons?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Kim - sorry to hear about your purse. That is really frustrating. I think losing my FPCs might upset me more than losing cash - which is stupid but all the same...
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Kimcool- that totally sucks!!! People can be such idiots!

Findme- a friday night would work for me as long as it would be over by 7:15ish or it starts after 8:15ish due to a nursing baby.

Did anyone get any mail today? I'm not clear on whether they're going to clear the warehouse in urban areas or just rural ones? i have so much mail I'm expecting!! My mailman usually comes before 9:30am and nothing today =o(

Did anyone get their P&G coupons yet?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Safeway has Eggos (16) 2/$7.00, I used two $2.00 coupons from cereal boxes and got chocolate chip and blueberry for a total of $3.00 - 32 eggos. Not sure if this is the best price but since these coupons expire June 30 I wished to use them up. Sale ends Thursday and I have one more coupon to use. With the price of butter these days, it works out cheaper. Plus the bonus of fancy flavours which I don't make.
    Looking for deals in every place I go.
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=23711

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I would be interested in coming along to a Friday night swap though I am a bit unorganized with my coupons at the moment!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Kim, you probably don't want to re-live this painful memory but do u mind telling how ur purse got stolen ? Is it in a mall or grocery store ? I am just a bit in aww as to how others can do something like that ? And what I have to watch out for. I am the least bit careful especially when I have kid in toll.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Kim I am so sorry about your purse, that really sucks.

Sydneyv I don't think we will get anything until the stick is over. CP workers were locked out and it said our mail will be kept safe.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Kim - that totally sucks. I have a bad habit of putting my wallet beside my kids car seats, and freaked this morning when it wasn't there. After a 1/2 hour mad dash around the house, I found it in my sons room. My first thought after ID ad my banking was "oh no! My coupons!".

I would love to make a Friday night - would just need a few days advance warning so I could hire a sitter or recruit my Mom

As for mail, I heard via my Ravelry (knitting) forum, that it is now a lockout. No mail in urban areas - and probably will be that way for a least a week.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Did you ladies here about Superstore?
    You can only use 1 coupon
    per purchase now. So you can
    not use both a Manufacturer coupon and a CZ coupon coupon for 1 item.

Thread Information