User Tag List

Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1774
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OH MY GOD, are you alright?! That's terrifying.

Aly-oops
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried emailing Becel for coupons. They replied quickly and politely, but it was a no.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh yes, I am ok! I have some small burns and cuts, but no long term damage. Thank Goddess!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Emailed Colgate last night (politely requesting - no complaints or compliments) and they replied earlier today:

'We are sending you a complimentary coupon packet via Canada Post for use toward your next purchase of our products.

We trust this information is helpful to you and we thank you again for contacting us.'

Hooray!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lisafrans View Post
    i emailed p&G requesting a coupon for swiffer wetjet cloths as all coupons are for the kit. They said they do not provide coupons or samples and to go to save.ca or brandsaver. Save.ca as coupons and they are for the kit only. I've emailed them twice and got same answer. They didn't even seem happy to help
    kinda had the same problem but it was for Lysol said they did not send out coupons to check Smart source flyers. But I was looking for coupons for the refill for the No Touch Hand soap dispenser. They were not helpful at ALL

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I emailed Weleda and they sent me great travel size samples. I used Iris lotion and that was great. Now I'm looking for Weleda products and can't find them. Seems, I have to ask their customer service.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just got an email back from Durex and Biore...they are both sending me coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I emailed Pampers regarding their baby dry diapers...I actually do find that they are leaking quite a bit with both my daughter and son. I emailed over 2 weeks ago and have yet to get a response. I think I'm going to call and see what they say?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed Lasinoh as my neice is pregnant and can use all the help she can get and she plans on breast feeding they sent a package of samples and coupons for her thought that was really nice as i explained to them it wasnt for me but her !

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I also emailed Cetaphil a while ago and they sent me travel size samples with coupons. I liked that Cetaphil is fragrance free
    Last edited by Mia; Thu, Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl1975 View Post
    I emailed Pampers regarding their baby dry diapers...I actually do find that they are leaking quite a bit with both my daughter and son. I emailed over 2 weeks ago and have yet to get a response. I think I'm going to call and see what they say?
    Definitely check on that. I had a problem and emailed them last week. They responded within 24hrs & send they are sending me coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also received coupons from emailing Iams they were 4 of a dollar off particular items like a case of cans I told them i wanted to try my pets on their food I wouldnt buy a case though for them to try ......

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wynd View Post
    I had a Pyrex pie plate explode on me last weekend. Today I get a very polite email from the company, they are sending me a replacement stoneware pie plate and gave me $50 to pick out anything from their website. They asked me if I needed to go to the hospital or not, the age of the plate and oven temps/type of pie. I have some burns on my abdomen and cuts on the bottoms of my feet (which I didn't know, I am diabetic and no feeling in my feet, until I saw the pools of blood). They were very apologetic and nice, so thankfully they care!
    Wow, that's crazy... hope you are okay.
    Do you know why it happened? Did it happen in the oven, or when it went from cold to hot, or hot to cold?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wow, that's crazy... hope you are okay.
    Do you know why it happened? Did it happen in the oven, or when it went from cold to hot, or hot to cold?
    It happened when I took a pie out of the oven I'm very glad nothing serious happened, only a few cuts and minor burns that I was able to treat at home. Bloody plate burst into millions of pieces and took well over an hour to clean up

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i emailed durex about an expired coupon in what i bought and now they are sending me a fpc

Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast

Thread Information