User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I think I am addicted to these videos as I am to the actual couponing!!
    I know I need a coupon binder now. I'm off to buy the supplies to make my binder this weekend. No more envelopes for me!! I agree - its very inspiring to see how much all these people save with their coupons and their stockpiles.
    I live really close to the US so I want to do a coupon trip over there someday soon. I'm going to try and get the local US paper for the next few weeks and get their coupons going!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (97%)

hmm...coupon queen.. love it.

my dh calls me a gypsy for all the "treasures" i snag.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I think I am addicted to these videos as I am to the actual couponing!!
    I know I need a coupon binder now. I'm off to buy the supplies to make my binder this weekend. No more envelopes for me!! I agree - its very inspiring to see how much all these people save with their coupons and their stockpiles.
    I live really close to the US so I want to do a coupon trip over there someday soon. I'm going to try and get the local US paper for the next few weeks and get their coupons going!

Me Too!! LOL. I was going to get the mini organizers like everyone else on the forum was talking about but I think the whole binder organizer is a better idea. I just need to find a bag big enough.

Trading Score
    304 (99%)

I love how its called "COUPONING"
    Great videos!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

And here is another good one, for those who don't want to go to youtube and search through pages of couponing videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wrGJvblB_k

(we may need to start a support group soon for those addicted to coupon videos)

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    And here is another good one, for those who don't want to go to youtube and search through pages of couponing videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wrGJvblB_k

(we may need to start a support group soon for those addicted to coupon videos)
    " HI! My names Ricki911 ... and I'm addicted to couponing videos"

We should make one for Canadians LOL

Banned
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

ahhh i can't stop watching these videos! they make me want to go out and shop again even though i went out TWICE yesterday lol

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    ahhh i can't stop watching these videos! they make me want to go out and shop again even though i went out TWICE yesterday lol
    LOL Me Too!

I'm trying to get my friends to come shopping so I can make my own video LMAO

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I know- I want to go shopping!! I want to make a coupon binder, move to the US and get all their deals, coupons, websites, tips, hints. Did you see the CVS coupons? You shop and then at the end you get a store coupon for $$ bucks toward your next shopping trip! Its insane. They are really light years ahead of us in couponing in the US. We will slowly catch up though.

The most comforting thing is "We are not alone"
    Often I feel like an odd duck when I start talking about couponing and my savings, I get wierd stares from people. Not alot of Canadians use coupons. I don't know why?? Its so easy. Its like free money. I wish we had a Canadian version of the grocery game and more couponing websites. Thank God for Smart Canucks!!
    Last edited by Tuktu60; Fri, Apr 24th, 2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: PS I wanna see that video Ricki!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Ricki!! Do it!! I wanna see your video.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I know- I want to go shopping!! I want to make a coupon binder, move to the US and get all their deals, coupons, websites, tips, hints. Did you see the CVS coupons? You shop and then at the end you get a store coupon for $$ bucks toward your next shopping trip! Its insane. They are really light years ahead of us in couponing in the US. We will slowly catch up though.

The most comforting thing is "We are not alone"
    Often I feel like an odd duck when I start talking about couponing and my savings, I get wierd stares from people. Not alot of Canadians use coupons. I don't know why?? Its so easy. Its like free money. I wish we had a Canadian version of the grocery game and more couponing websites. Thank God for Smart Canucks!!
    You took the words right out of my mouth. To me coupons are like free money.

If I'm walking down the street, and I look down and see a loonie on the sidewalk, I'm picking it up. I'm not going to thumb my nose in the air and go, "Ah.... it's only a dollar. I can't be bothered to bend down and pick it up." It would be more like "Whoo-hoo! I found a loonie!!!!" What if I looked down and saw a bunch of loonies on the sidewalk?

To me, not using coupons that are readily available is tantamount to not bending down and picking up the money. The effort it takes is laughable and the payoff is huge over the course of a week, a month, or a year.

I look at coupons as a form of tax free income. Every dollar I don't have to spend is a dollar I keep in my pocket. It's not just how much money you make, it's how much you get to keep.

I talk to people who are naysayers, they say they can't be bothered, it's too much work, you don't really save that much, blah blah blah. That's when I open my bathroom cabinet and point to my stockpile of shampoo, conditioner, shaving gel, soap, bodywash, etc etc etc, and say things like:

"I got all this for free."
    "I got these for .38 cents each."
    "I got these for .50 cents each."

I open my kitchen cupboards and do the same thing. I have even shown people my receipts if they don't believe me. Then the eyes start to bug out and jaws start to drop and I get bombarded with questions.

Where do you shop?
    Where do you get your coupons?
    What websites do you go to?
    Let me see your coupon binder! etc etc.

It is funny to see people change their tune when they see you aren't joking when you tell them how much money you are saving.
    Last edited by thecountess; Sat, Apr 25th, 2009 at 08:09 AM. Reason: I cannot for the love of God seem to spell lately!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I found this video and it is SO TRUE! I would have used this in a response to a thread earlier this week if it was still up. This woman's motto: "If you think you don't have time, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BROKE ENOUGH!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx7tl-A-7eU

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

All these Coupon Queens are in the States.... I would love to see a Coupon Queen from Canada who is getting the same results interviewed by the news and posted on youtube or truveo.

(but not me, I'm too shy!)
    Last edited by thecountess; Sun, Apr 26th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Is it cheating to ask for a thread on sites like they have in the US? I mean, I'd pay for coupons too, if I could save that much!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I probably wouldnt but if it were a good coupons or FPC yes I would.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information