User Tag List

Page 87 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thinking it might be time to have another coupon meetup - swap coupons and stories, meet other couponers, ask questions, etc.

Anyone interested?

I'll set up an invite with some times. I'm leaning towards an evening or a weekend.

What about a venue - Jerry's turned out to be a zoo - who knew. It was the long weekend I think.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im always interested in meeting up for coupon swapping. just name the time and place.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would enjoy meeting everyone! Been lurking so far...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Natalka, I just moved and the previous owners were on the do not deliver list, so I have added my address back on, so hopefully I will start getting my flyers and coupons

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi Chelsey, I'm in Saskatoon, too. The Red Plum is a little booklet of coupons - the last one came out about two weeks ago - for me, it came with the Wednesday flyers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! I'm new here, my name is Nicole and I'm 22 from Saskatoon. I just recently got into couponing and am loving learning all sorts of tips on these forums

Saskatoon ladies -- Stonebridge Walmart has Covergirl WetSlick Amazemint lipglosses on sales for $2.87, regular $5.87. Use your $2 P&G coupon to get the for $.87! That's my fun find of the day

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome NicoleK and great deal!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

was wondering if anyone in the saskatoon area was still using pull ups for their children. I have two $4.50 stacks for pull ups that I got in a trade, I won't use and don't want to see go to waste!

$1.50 pull ups SS
    $1.00 Peelie
    $2.00 MF coupon

Also curious if anyone has seen little splashers (the pampers swim diapers) stocked anywhere. Over the past few days I have tried WM, Safeway, RCSS, SDM, LD... haven't been able to find them anywhere and would love to use up the few $4.50 coupons I have from PG.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

In Saskatoon, best tasting cherries this week are at Sobey's!!! They are big, plump, and flavourful.

At Giant Tiger, boxes of their BV frozen chicken strips, burgers, and chicken balls are on sale for 2.50. They are decent enough tasting (esp. for the price!) - I really like the chicken balls (though Co-op ones are the best). I think I will go back for more... see if there's room in the freezer.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great tips Natalka. I think we got some cherries at the market from the fruit stand that has a truck come in from their orchard in BC.

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Thanks for clarifying, I have multiple Pampers diapers , wipes , WUB diapersand wipes coupons expiring July 31st

whats the best way to stack..can someone advice? I will be stacking the first time , so very nervous
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

I am interested in meeting up
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

You can only stack for huggies diapers, which is unfortunate because I really don't like huggies because I find they are horrible for leaks but since PG came out with all the new wording it's impossible to stack. Also I tried stacking PG coupons with the old wording and was unable to. I had a horrible time stacking the other day, the CS desk at the london drugs on 8th street wouldn't let me stack ANY of my coupons because apparently they have new policy where if the coupon says one per purchase you can't stack. Which is a big load of BS if you ask me, shes making things up i think. So I had to call the LD at lawson and clarify things, she told me no new policy was passed and that she was completely wrong and had no idea why she would have said that. So i had to go all the way to lawson to stack. But I ended up getting 4 mega packs of huggies, 2 cans of similac sensitive & 3 tubs of wipes for just over $40. Which isn't free, but also not too darn bad if you ask me.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am also interested in meeting. I live somewhat close to N.Battleford. I often plan a calculated shop trip to justify gas up there. I figure since I am already in this habit, that I can manage to do this for saskatoon with little more planning.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'd like to meet everyone also.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'd love to meet up. It would be great to meet some locals!!!

Page 87 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread Information