User Tag List

Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And all you ladies, I did major couponing back in February. Cashed in tons of different pads/tampons. I still have a major bag full of all sorts. And I just started using those new stayfree, plus called that kimberly-clark line an johnson and johnson and used them for 4 new packs. IT is well worth it. Don't you hate that....oh surprise, it's that time of the month again and running around looking for the goods and dropping 5 or $6 because you need them, like right now, right??

Well, stock up, use the coupons and only pay $1 to $2 a packwhen it's on sale instead of $4, $5 or $6 a month. I've had a 10 months stash and I still can't use them all before the year is over. now stocking up on 2012!!! It is GREAT, not running out, not even thinking about it. I'm telling you, call those numbers and get those order save on, p$g, brandsaver coupons!!! girl to girl
    Last edited by skcouponer; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 02:22 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And last but not least, Called the Chapman's number after 9 months. They coupon for $5 off ice cream was here in less than a week. I looked store after store and nobody but.............Giant Tiger of all places had the best"Chapman's" non yogourt ice cream selection. Not frozen yogourt or ice bars, but Chocolate Caramel Cup!!! Yuuuuummmmm. My cat gets to lick the bowl out and she says meooowww to chapman's. It is divine, it's like little caramilk bars in the ice cream. No dissapointment there. I would have never bought that without the coupon and I'm probably hooked, sooooo I have a new appreciation for marketing campaigns like wicked coupon offers!!!!

BON APPETIT!! ---last post
    Last edited by skcouponer; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 02:21 AM. Reason: bad english

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Hi All, I am running a December coupon clearance train...BP is any 2012 food coupon and I am running this train only in Saskatoon..the train thread is here...pls Pm if interested...looking for only 5 riders

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/256970-...arding-canada/
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Does anyone know if this is in our newspaper:

Whiskas coupons in the Calgary Herald B3
    B1G1 Temptations Treats
    B1G1 Wet tray food
    Save $3 on Dry food
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I went to Pharma save to get a prescription on Iydwyl drive I asked if they were having double coupon days and they said it might be cancelled altogether they weren't sure,on the last coupons day at that store they received a whole bunch of scanned coupons that were fake they said that some people came in the day before and hid all the items around the store and then used fake coupons to clear the products off the shelf,these people wrecked it for the rest I was hoping to get makeup from cover girl form that store I will use the coupons at superstore instead,makes me mad as the store was so good at taking the coupons and had a policy just for us that day,they are a smaller chain of stores and they lose out on profits from the theft.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Oh no - that is so crazy and frustrating and disappointing. I guess there are few people who take advantage everywhere. Grrrr.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Oh no - that is so crazy and frustrating and disappointing. I guess there are few people who take advantage everywhere. Grrrr.
    Yes it is so upsetting the black haired manager was the one that told me, That's outright theft.I asked if they could try and catch the culprits on thier hidden camera,so shocking in our small city that people would do that.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    Yes it is so upsetting the black haired manager was the one that told me, That's outright theft.I asked if they could try and catch the culprits on thier hidden camera,so shocking in our small city that people would do that.
    Heard on the radio today that Saskatoon is the #3 highest crime city in Canada and Regina is #5. Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    I went to Pharma save to get a prescription on Iydwyl drive I asked if they were having double coupon days and they said it might be cancelled altogether they weren't sure,on the last coupons day at that store they received a whole bunch of scanned coupons that were fake they said that some people came in the day before and hid all the items around the store and then used fake coupons to clear the products off the shelf,these people wrecked it for the rest I was hoping to get makeup from cover girl form that store I will use the coupons at superstore instead,makes me mad as the store was so good at taking the coupons and had a policy just for us that day,they are a smaller chain of stores and they lose out on profits from the theft.
    OMG, that's just terrible! Gah, ruins things for the rest of us!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Some people just have no morales. Makes me angry. No wonder some cashiers/stores treat us couponers horribly. Hope they look for these people.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks to Extreme Couponing shining the light on how much one can stockpile (or make), people are now interested in coupon scamming.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

It sounded like they might not have anymore double coupon days and if they do she said it would have a lot of restrictions and not be the same as before.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hi Saskatchewan hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday,Merry Christmas everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Merry Christmas. Safe journeys for anyone who is traveling or has family traveling.

Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information