User Tag List

Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hi Mamathree -- that was an Assistant Supervisor I think - Rob . He came up and talked to Kim and I about the new wording on the p&g -- online that say just ONE so not stacking those and the "limit of 4 like coupons in one shopping trip".

On the up side, there's nothing on the new P&G coupons with Rouge magazine that prevent stacking so some health and beauty will still work.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is really interesting about LD on 8th street. I was there and stacked with no problems on Saturday morning. I asked the cashier about the new P and G coupons and she said she hadn't heard anything about them prohibiting stacking. This must be new.

So are you saying that we can still stack as usual, however we cannot stack the new P and G coupons that say "use of more than one manufacturers coupon is strictly prohibited" or something to that effect?

And I don't even go to Lawson LD anymore.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

stoonmom - Yes the P&G online can NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER.

The P&G flyer says 4 like coupons one shop ... so just 4 of the flyer coupons according to Rob who is briefly the cashiers he works. But I'm thinking it might be interpreted as "4 Old Spice" coupons -- not total 4. What do others think the wording means?

Not all cashiers will have been told about the rules yet -- it's in an email from Head Office. The thread on the new email /rules was started about 10 days ago but we had some time before people started getting briefed locally.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Is anyone interested in this idea:

I've actually started a "best price" list on the Vancouver board...Meadea if you would add some of your info there it would be so appreciated. I have prices in my head for certain things but am at a loss for many. Many years ago I had a price book but just can't recompile that as well as do all this organizing.

We could create Wiki thread and agree to NOT include Clearance items. I think it could be Sask-wide.

So kinda like a trade list. We could each add the things we know instantly. Like chocolate ... for chocoholics.

Huggies newborn $9.99 LD 8th May 6/11

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'm up for that - i would add what i find to a list - that would help so much!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    stoonmom - Yes the P&G online can NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER.

The P&G flyer says 4 like coupons one shop ... so just 4 of the flyer coupons according to Rob who is briefly the cashiers he works. But I'm thinking it might be interpreted as "4 Old Spice" coupons -- not total 4. What do others think the wording means?

Not all cashiers will have been told about the rules yet -- it's in an email from Head Office. The thread on the new email /rules was started about 10 days ago but we had some time before people started getting briefed locally.
    I read some threads about those coupons and the rules a while back and I have not tried to use any of the P and G online ones with that wording. I just asked a cashier I often stack with out of curiosity.

I interrpet the wording to mean 4 identical coupons in one shop by one person. Is that what Rob is saying or does he mean 4 flyer coupons in total per person per shop?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

wow this is complicated my interpretation would be 4 like is 4 like the same coupons not a shopping trip that makes no sense to me but none of this does anymore,I want to stack diaper coupons then I think I will quit the LD stack's or just every so often,I asked this before but I will ask again if anyone stacks diapers at LD please let me know thanks in advance.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

/
    Last edited by glenglen; Wed, May 11th, 2011 at 12:49 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Hi does anyone have coupons for the Hamburger Helper b3g1 free

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

GlenGlen - most of the diaper coupons don't say "not to be combined with" so that will help with the stacking. The limit of 4 like coupons does come into play.

$4 pampers + $2 pampers +$1 wipes - brandsaver flyer
    save.ca mail out ones - sensitive wipes, sensitive diapers, swaddlers ...
    maybe a couple from manufacturer

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

thanks giving small I never did get any save.ca I have the flyer ones and the brand saver/websavers I just don't know how to go about it this time,I am thinking that with the 4 like they can be 4 stacks but not sure,I am going to try without the 4 like and see what I come up with ahh driving me nuts .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I asked his which wording was restrictive and he just said that he was following p and g's new policy which is FOUR coupons per TRANSACTION. It seemed a little funny, I tried to show him that some of the coupons don't have the limit of four like coupons but he just stated again that I could only use 4 for my entire transaction. He was absolutely polite and told me that I was a valued customer...and I simply said that I respected the rules and was thankful for the bit of stacking I was able to do. But I wonder if all cashiers there are following those rules. And the four like coupons seems to be being misinterpreted, but how much fuss can we raise, really? All I know is that I felt like my goldfish just got ran over.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Heads up to Regina peeps: a bunch of Pull ups, Good Nights and Size 6 lil movers are on clearance for $5!!!!! at the SDM at Vic square. There were lots when I was there this afternoon.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieBargainista View Post
    Heads up to Regina peeps: a bunch of Pull ups, Good Nights and Size 6 lil movers are on clearance for $5!!!!! at the SDM at Vic square. There were lots when I was there this afternoon.
    Wow great deal! If we were still training but we are offically in "big boy underwear" now!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Easter weekend I stacked at 8th st LD and got 8 packs of diapers and 8 packs of wipes without any problems. I asked ahead of time and was told they did not follow the limit of four like coupons rule printed on the coupons. On Friday I went and got $150 worth of stuff for $20 using many different p&g coupons but the girl stuck to the limit of four like coupons. She interpreted it as four identical coupons. I just got home from there with nothing. They told me that p&g doesn't like stacking (I can understand) and are getting very particular about their wording. The manager Scott told me they are not interpreting four like coupons as I can use a maximum of four diaper coupons towards one package of diapers. What I understood from talking with him is that I could use four coupons for each pack of diapers. He showed me the "memo." Which looks very much like what was posted on LD website shortly after the new wording came out on the online coupons. It said coupons which state "cannot be combined with any other COUPON is strictly prohibited." So, if a coupons specifically says it can't be used with another COUPON , not "offer" but "coupon" then it cannot be stacked. The memo said that if the restrictions were unclear or didn't make sense that then the coupon could be stacked. Going by LD own rule, 4 like coupons can be interpreted several ways and should be stackable. I'm emailing p&g to see what they say four like coupons means.

Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information