User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

OK I have no idea where this should go but it should get some attention in here. I am not loyal to many products...I buy what is on sale and what I feel like at the moment but I will PREACH until the end of time about this product!!!

DO NOT buy windex! It is terrible!!

BUY BonAmi you will be shocked! This glass cleaner is unbelievable...I could never get the dog slobber and squished bugs and everything else that gets on glass off until I found this!
    It is in a can with an orange lid. It is at Walmart. Just try it...everyone that I have converted said they can't believe they have never used it before. It gets everything off and leaves ZERO streaks!

I know I am passionate but seriously it will save you so much agony!

Oh and you are wondering why I just posted this now...I ran out of my BonAmi doing the van windows and my neighbor passed me some Windex...OMG I forgot how bad that stuff really is! So I just thought I need to preach about this
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft, Walmart

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I agree...but always forget, I once washed my car with a firiend who lent me her BonAmi and I loved it so much...everytime I wash my car I think 'next time I need windex I'm gonna buy BonAmi' but I never do!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My friend swears by Bon Ami for years(multiple dog slobber problems also) also but we also like the new Pledge too. It's similar in consistancy to the Bon Ami.

I will also put my 2 cents in for Invisible Glass but I can only find it at Costco.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thanks, I'll have to take a look for it when I go to WM because I'm not too fond of Windex either.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Windex actually seems to leave smudges on glass! Some no name glass cleaners work much better than Windex. Will have to look for Bon Amie as not familiar with the brand but will try it! (only slobbery kids/husband here but all the same)
    2010: won $4050 in contests! 2011: won $2160 in contests! 2012: won $86 in contests! 2013: won $137 in contests!
    Earned $320 so far in amazon gift cards on Swagbucks.com !
    Check out Cheapniks blog: Living Rich On The Cheap

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I actually just bought the Windex kit with the pole. I just was going to use it on those hard to reach windows outside. Maybe it will be o.k. Anyhoo you wash them it rains once and you're back to square one.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don't have any trouble with the blue windex lol.

But I also bought one of those miracle cloths that works nicely.

Also, newspaper and water and vinegar works the best.

Go ahead, I Dare You! Carlyfalls's Avatar
    Trading Score
    161 (99%)

Aren't Bon Ami and Windex both made by sc johnson?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ker310 View Post
    OK I have no idea where this should go but it should get some attention in here. I am not loyal to many products...I buy what is on sale and what I feel like at the moment but I will PREACH until the end of time about this product!!!

DO NOT buy windex! It is terrible!!

BUY BonAmi you will be shocked! This glass cleaner is unbelievable...I could never get the dog slobber and squished bugs and everything else that gets on glass off until I found this!
    It is in a can with an orange lid. It is at Walmart. Just try it...everyone that I have converted said they can't believe they have never used it before. It gets everything off and leaves ZERO streaks!

I know I am passionate but seriously it will save you so much agony!

Oh and you are wondering why I just posted this now...I ran out of my BonAmi doing the van windows and my neighbor passed me some Windex...OMG I forgot how bad that stuff really is! So I just thought I need to preach about this
    Funny, my best friend also swears that this stuff is the best and goes on and on.... I should really get it!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I personally really like the method glass cleaner, it works well and smells so great (minty) not like ammonia!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Use Bonami on pellet stove glass. Works great!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I haven't heard about Bon Ami for ages - when I was growing up a million years ago, my mom used it - it was foamy in an aerosol.
    Stopped using Windex ages ago, doesn't work well. Even no name or Life is better.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Is it in an aerosol can??? My aunt in the states uses a foming kind in a can. I love it but I cant find it here. I always use a clorox wipe before I windex to get of crusty kid/baby mess from my glass. This would save me a preclean.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Yes it is! It is foamy as well, so if you have dog slobber or kiddie grimies! just let it sit for a second and then wipe!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlongboat View Post
    Is it in an aerosol can??? My aunt in the states uses a foming kind in a can. I love it but I cant find it here. I always use a clorox wipe before I windex to get of crusty kid/baby mess from my glass. This would save me a preclean.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

So if you go out and buy this and try it....post here to let me know what you think! I am curious to see if you will try it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information