Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1683
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Tns!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Did anyone take part in a survey about a website where you had to log in each day for 3 days? Have you received credit?
    I received the credit yesterday and put in for a cash out last night. wonder how long it will take...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got product 2 to test today!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider View Post
    Got a box of crackers to try and answer some questions about. A guy from tns phoned for my responses last night and informed me I get to try another / different box of crackers. Pretty good deal.
    So to follow this up ... After giving them my responses to the survey on Monday, I was called again Wednesday to give the same results. I told them I had already given my responses. The gentleman on the phone apologized for calling me again. Yesterday I was called again by a different person seeking the same answers. I told her the same thing I told the previous caller and she apologized profusely for calling me again. I told her I didn't care about being called and wasn't angry but she sounded like a scared puppy on the other end of the phone which makes me think I'm not the only person this has happened to. Not sure what's going on over there but it feels like one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.
    I Like Beer Money, Do You? Check out my blog for some tips and tricks to earning some extra cash online.

http://beermoneyonline.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, it's best not to disclose what we are testing - we are not supposed to share this info with others. Just an FYI!

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

They have been down for days now, anyone know anything about it?
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    They have been down for days now, anyone know anything about it?

I received an email last week from Lightspeed Panel and they mentioned they are joining My Survey (TNS) and will be offline until March 7th.

I don't know if the surveys will still say Lightspeed or if they are all now TNS.
    Join me on Swagbucks. I have earned $2987.00 in Amazon gift cards for FREE!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jingmel

I have earned $1349.65 in PayPal money on CLIXSENSE http://www.clixsense.com/?4774590

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone have a copy of the email from Lightspeed Panel that says they are merging with TNS? Please post if you do.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Fri
    Lauren
    Show details

A few weeks ago, we let you know about some upcoming changes to the Lightspeed Panel. Lightspeed Research and MySurvey have joined forces to make your overall membership and survey taking experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
    Beginning March 7, 2012 your Lightspeed Panel membership will become part of MySurvey. Your MySurvey membership experience will be very similar to what it has been with Lightspeed. You will still:
    Share your opinions about the products and services you use every day.
    Earn Reward Points for taking surveys. MySurvey has a Rewards catalog with thousands of redemption options for your Reward Points including e-certificates, gift cards, merchandise, charity donations and much more!
    Opportunities to be entered into several MySurvey sweepstakes with prizes awarded daily, monthly and quarterly.
    For the next few days, you may continue participating in surveys sent to you by the Lightspeed Panel as you have in the past.
    On March 5, 2012 the Lightspeed Panel website will be down for maintenance while we make the necessary upgrades to our website.
    Beginning March 7, you will login to https://www.mysurvey.ca with the same email address and password used to login to the Lightspeed Panel website to take surveys and view your Reward Points.
    Survey invitations will be sent to you from [email protected] - please be sure to add that address to your approved email contacts to ensure you receive our survey invitations.
    All points you have received for taking surveys will be transferred to your new MySurvey account.
    MySurvey, Lightspeed Research and GlobalTestMarket are all owned by the same parent company, The Kantar Group, the information, insight and consultancy division of WPP. MySurvey is a member of TRUSTe. Your privacy is assured. Your information will only be used to contact you with survey invitations and information related to your MySurvey membership. Membership and survey participation is completely voluntary. Click here to read the MySurvey privacy policy.
    We sincerely appreciate your past participation with the Lightspeed Panel and look forward to offering you an even better survey experience with MySurvey. If you have any questions about your membership, please send us an email.

Lauren
    Lightspeed Consumer Panel

Need Your Password? We can send it to you immediately.
    Just go to:
    http://ca.lightspeedpanel.com/CA/pub...gotpassword.ca

Do not want to be a panelist?
    Enter your email address (and only your email address) in the subject line: [email protected]

If you cannot access the link above, reply to this email and type "no thanks" in the subject line.

3 Mountainview Rd., 3rd Floor,
    Warren, NJ 07059,
    United States
    LogID=CA8874396
    Reply ▼
    DeleteMore ▼

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They merged their sites LightSpeed and MySurvey. I was a member of both and I really thought I was going to lose my points from one site, but they actually merged my points and I was able to cash out for $10 today.
    I just made $5.50 from doing three short surveys at Legerweb.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting, I too am a member of both survey panels but never received that email about them merging.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone received the 1000 points from completing the February diary activity? I haven't received mine as yet.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by browngirl82 View Post
    Has anyone received the 1000 points from completing the February diary activity? I haven't received mine as yet.
    me neither. before they credited the points much faster.
    also, they increased the price for cashout.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Have not received my diary points yet either They are very slow, I haven't received my amazon cash out yet either

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just received my $10 Amazon.ca gift code that I redeemed for about a week ago!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Got my code too but I haven't gotten my 1000 from Feb purchase diary. It's been nearly 3 weeks, so I guess they are gonna make us wait now for the points instead of the prizes?

Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information