User Tag List

Page 41 of 113 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Tns!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I get screened out of a lot with this survey site, it's gotta be the least promising one of all the ones that I am in.
    seriously? thats a shame!
    this is my second favourite !

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I logged in there today and there was a survey on the site for 5 points about vancouver games...didnt get the invite in e-mail....so maybe its for everyone...check it out
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I logged in and did the olympics one that was there, 5 points. I have 681 points. wa wa...
    Last edited by Justine; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 10:31 AM.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    ... signed into the panels website to check the status of my cheque (still "processing" but I digress!)
    I'm waiting on 2 cheques, that say "processing".. but the other cheques I've received say "processing", too. So, I don't think they update that status too stringently..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    that's definitely a good thing if it brings results like your ten consolation points! now how about those long-awaited payments...

just a heads up for everyone -- I just completed a short survey this morning and then signed into the panels website to check the status of my cheque (still "processing" but I digress!) and noticed I had a survey waiting for me on the site. it's a short survey, worth only five points, and is most likely sitting in your members homepage waiting for you if you haven't come across it yet.

for any non-members reading this, even though the wait for our payments is a little longer than expected, I would still recommended tns and enjoy being a member there. the surveys are different, one occasionally gets products to test and you do receive the reward you've requested... eventually.
    Thanks lotus! I tried doing the Olympics survey and got screened out right away, I didn't get any points at all.

I'm going to keep doing the TNS surveys, I just think it's annoying how long they take to pay out. With Pinecone you can set your watch by them, within a week of completing a survey they send your cheque, no hassle, no repeated follow up emails inquiring when they will pay out, etc.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I haven't got a pinecone cheque in ages either, and have been doing surveys and promises of products.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

did the olympic 5 point survey [lol] and took a 250 point survey basically about ontario tourism. had just over 1000 points nabbed another chapters giftcard. Still waiting for the first one.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Another 50 point survey about chips.. mainly Doritos brand.. I wasn't paying attention to the questions but I wound up at a page to give out my name and address and phone number than a notice that the 'shipment' will be out in 1-2 days and i'll get an email.. erm.... what did i do?

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Kitten View Post
    Another 50 point survey about chips.. mainly Doritos brand.. I wasn't paying attention to the questions but I wound up at a page to give out my name and address and phone number than a notice that the 'shipment' will be out in 1-2 days and i'll get an email.. erm.... what did i do?
    Erm, you're going to get to product test chips, ya lucky duck!

Name:  Duck.gif
Views: 136
Size:  52.5 KB

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I check the mail box today after slaving shoveling a two car driveway(F*ck Snow I need a Va-cay)

I'm like oh great TNS envelope. Check out the name Says my first name but the last name is WRONg not misspelled just someone else name with my address below.
    grr I wanted to cash this already been waiting for 2months to get it.

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It wasnt about Doritos was another brand they showed pictures didnt you pay attention . I did the same survey today. Also they say that you will recieve it if selected never says forsure you will get it in 1-2 days. You will get in in 1-2 days IF selected, they jus want your addy so its quick if you are picked out of the group who were screened to try the product. I too was asked to give my addy. In my experience if you give them your addy u most likely will get it but theres been a time where Ive given and was NOT selected for the product)
    Last edited by Deal_Princess; Fri, Feb 26th, 2010 at 11:40 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I did this survey today too! Not about Doritos though. I hope to get picked for testing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    I'm waiting on 2 cheques, that say "processing".. but the other cheques I've received say "processing", too. So, I don't think they update that status too stringently..
    aha, I wondered! thanks for confirming that, tommy. although that doesn't reflect too well on their website, the good news is payment could arrive sooner than expected. it will come as eventual surprise either way.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Ooo a chip test, exciting!!!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did a survey about chips the other day, I might get chosen for testing a product!

Page 41 of 113 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread Information