User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

As my husband would say,"You can't do anything about yesterday. What you've got is a great chance to enjoy today." Just think of all those great coupons yet to come!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have my coupon holder with me in the van but I often forget to take it into the stores, trying to make sure I have my list, my bags and a quarter for the cart and then I'm down the produce aisle before I realize that I don't have the coupons. Sometimes I just go ahead and buy without them planning to use in the future and other times I don't buy those items and hope to get to use coupons before sale is over. I have bad knees so I usually don't go back out to van for coupons. I wish I could remember everything but it is even worse when I lose my shopping list, that just makes for a wasted day.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I've had to throw out a lot of expired coupons over the last few months. Mainly because of holding out for the best sale price.

I have seen a store put something on sale, and thought, Well that's an okay price, but I bet someone else will put it on for even cheaper. And I wait and I wait and no one does and then it expires.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    I've had to throw out a lot of expired coupons over the last few months. Mainly because of holding out for the best sale price.

I have seen a store put something on sale, and thought, Well that's an okay price, but I bet someone else will put it on for even cheaper. And I wait and I wait and no one does and then it expires.
    I did exactly that with those $2 Nabob coupons. Hoarded several of them while I waited for a deal that never came, then it was too late! Grr. Now I'm nearly out of coffee, and not only do I have to pay that non-sale price, I don't even have a coupon to help!

Z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information