User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    bladegoddess
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello :D New to the site and found my Saskatoon section. This site has proven to be very convenient and comfortable so far. I'm looking forward to exploring more! Noticed a few of you were talking about the newer WalMart that went up last month. It might have grocery store but they cut back on alot of their other sections to fit it in so I don't see what all the hype is about. Been there twice and the 40-50 minute line ups made it soooo not worth it for me. The Westside Superstore has been to busy with a huge makeover because of WM's new locale and it's made shopping there kind of dicey too. I miss IGA. Oh well, I don't live in BC anymore so I have to make the best of it. Happy Saving! I'm off to explore :D

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bladegoddess View Post
    Hello :D New to the site and found my Saskatoon section. This site has proven to be very convenient and comfortable so far. I'm looking forward to exploring more! Noticed a few of you were talking about the newer WalMart that went up last month. It might have grocery store but they cut back on alot of their other sections to fit it in so I don't see what all the hype is about. Been there twice and the 40-50 minute line ups made it soooo not worth it for me. The Westside Superstore has been to busy with a huge makeover because of WM's new locale and it's made shopping there kind of dicey too. I miss IGA. Oh well, I don't live in BC anymore so I have to make the best of it. Happy Saving! I'm off to explore :D
    Welcome to SC.
    FYI we sometimes meet in person in Saskatoon for coffee and trade coupons in person. Our last meeting was in the fall, so it is not a monthly thing.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Hello, welcome to SC. Isn't IGA what we call 'Sobey's'??

Quote Originally Posted by bladegoddess View Post

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    I haven't heard that before or tried it.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Here's the ones I know

1. Zellers - no expiry date

2. London Drugs - about 2 weeks - if the raincheck is for 8, you can pick them up a bit at a time.

3. Shopper's Drug Mart
    Taylor /Broadway - no, as far as I remember
    Grovesnor - yes, maybe a month, and they want you to use it all at once, so you may need to ask for more than one if it's something they run out of

4. Co-op - 8th Street East - yes but not sure - Valid for ?? is it 4 weeks

5. Safeway - Cumberland and 8th Location - yes, valid for ???

Other stores?

I think I heard someone post that ToysRUs does but is that true of the local one?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Just in case someone was waiting for a sale.

Monopoly's are still over $30. Ack!

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Anybody want some March expiring I found so many more and hate to see them go to waste. Pm me
    THANK-YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE GIVEN ME RAOK YOUR AMAZING

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Here's the ones I know

1. Zellers - no expiry date

2. London Drugs - about 2 weeks - if the raincheck is for 8, you can pick them up a bit at a time.

3. Shopper's Drug Mart
    Taylor /Broadway - no, as far as I remember
    Grovesnor - yes, maybe a month, and they want you to use it all at once, so you may need to ask for more than one if it's something they run out of

4. Co-op - 8th Street East - yes but not sure - Valid for ?? is it 4 weeks

5. Safeway - Cumberland and 8th Location - yes, valid for ???

<font color=">Other stores?

I think I heard someone post that ToysRUs does but is that true of the local one?
    Sobeys 15 days

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm looking for some local couponers in S'toon. These are all older posts. Is this read frequently? I'd love to develop a trade network in the city. I know some of us are out there. I've seen the coupons in the store. Coupon Tip. RO for exact antacid at RCSS $2 for $2.56 bottle.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hi Coline<3coupons - we're chatting on the Saskatchewan thread more these days but almost all of us Saskatoonians are on there.

I'll post an invite to a coupon meetup on both threads in a minute.

*Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fabulous. Thank you so much. I knew you would be around somewhere, just didn't quite know where to look. This website is huge!!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Let's have some coupon fun!

Some people have been asking about meeting and I've been waiting for a good time to put out an invitation.

I think lots of us have extra brandsaver coupons at the moment as well as others that we can bring to a swap, so let's plan to meet.

I set up possible dates in Doodle. Simply go to our Doodle page and type in your name (or SC handle) and pick the dates and times that will work for you. You don't need to register or anything - love this little tool.

Doodle Page http://doodle.com/f54f6m9ushr99ru6

I've picked a place: Jerry's on 8th Street - just across the street from the Keg and from Grovesnor Shoppers.

You can also leave comments if you like.

I'll post late on Wednesday evening if there is a "date" that works for lots of us.

If there's no good date, we can always try again. I know people leave town for Easter weekend and some have commitments on some of those days.

FAQ:

1. Can you bring your children?
    For sure. Other moms do.

2. I'd love to come but I don't have a rider. Let us know your area of the city - probably someone can pick you up and give you a ride.

3. How will I know which group you are? Look for the fun folks with lots of boxes and binders with coupons.

4. Do I have to eat a meal? No, but it would be courteous to the restaurant to buy something - coffee, tea, ice cream or more if you wish.

5. How long will it take? Usually it's 1.5 to 2 hours depending on the number of people and how much we visit.

6. Can you bring a friend who's thinking about doing this?
    Sure but we might scare her/him away! LOL.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

When: Sat. April 23 2:30 pm

Where:

Jerry`s Food Emporium
    1115 Grosvenor Avenue
    Saskatoon, SK
    (306) 373-6555
    Get directions

Just saw this posting now -- you can still join in. Please sign up on Doodle so I have an idea of how many.

Here`s a photo of me .. with my son who was dressed up for Hallowe`en:

Photo via Flickr
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Wed, Apr 20th, 2011 at 02:34 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi! I'm a new "couponer" here in Saskatoon and I'm having pretty good success.

Today I got Pilsbury Crescents for .29! And Hamburger Helper and Mashed Potatoes for .66. All at Extra Foods with coupons from Save.ca. At Zellers I got Flour (5kg) for $5 with a coupon from a stack in the aisle from Real Canadian Wholesale Club.

I need to find more resources for coupons, any ideas?

Karen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information