User Tag List

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1184
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I write scandalous 1 or 2 page stories ...
    and I've been told I should submit them to those sleazy little old lady magazines
    *snicker*

mle
    Female
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    For those of you who don't like your food mixed or touching, does that mean that you don't eat things like stews or casseroles? Just curious.
    I'm a food-toucher-hater and casseroles are okay because the foods are supposed to touch and the flavours are supposed to mix together. it's when juices mix in with food that it bugs me (ex. gravy in veggies). When dry foods (ex. chicken and fries, green beans and rice) touch it doesn't bother me.

It sounds crazy when I write it out but it's not actually that bad

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    and I've been told I should submit them to those sleazy little old lady magazines
    *snicker*
    I write scandalous short stories too!! I submit them online to fictionpress.com for ppl to read and I remain anonymous
    There are some good ones on that site and some really amateur ones but it's a great site. Some people have been published (it's not all smut )
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

wow, I must be very boring person.. Nothing pops up
    um... well.. maybe just one thing- my husband is 12yrs my junior
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I applied 2 years ago for a job I just got and start on Monday. I had to complete a top-secret security clearance which included a 2 hour polygraph test and I can't tell you what I do
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Wow, this is all so interesting! I want to go back and read all 76 pages of this thread!!

Okay, let's see what I can come up with.

I sometimes get irrational fears that led to paranoia and panic attacks- for many years I was absolutely terrified to be in a house at night by myself, if I watch something scary it will stay with me and I can't sleep, will get panic attacks, thank goodness for the meds I take that practically eliminate this.

I have a very hard time to sit and just watch a movie or television show, I'm almost always doing something else at the same time. And any movie that is longer then 1 1/2 I will have a very hard time to sit through, I get super antsy.

And the #1 thing that no one knows is that I almost separated from my husband 6 months after we married. I won't go into details, suffice it to say that we worked it out and are now very happy together

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i grew up shy as heck, no confidence, no sense of self worth, totally introverted and depressed half the time. now hubby says i'm bossy and never shut up hehe.

i used to have the most insane panic attacks, but being the quiet person i am you could never tell. my heart would literally be beating 200 bpm, and i would not flinch hehe. the last one i had i was like "wth, this needs to stop i swear i will die of cardiac arrest one day" tho i doubt that actually happens!

i don't love my parents (for some reason they think i do???)

i sing almost non-stop all day long. i sing when alone, i sing when hubby and the kids are around, i sing to the kids to be silly, i think the only place i don't sing is the shower.

with music, my first and most true love is hard rock. pop/rap/hip hop/techno/teeny bopper poseur music and whatever else out there is non-rock all make me want to stab knives in my ears.

when i was a young adult, not quite into my professional life i would shave half my head, had light blonde hair, purple hair, red hair etc. my fav item (i still miss you!) was my awesome us army jacket i bought from some old guy at a garage sale. i only recently gave away my boots cause pregnancy made them not fit anymore, *bah*

i am friendly with everyone, and when someone walks past and is obviously a sour person and doesn't smile or say hello i just don't get it.

i knew my hubby for a weekend when we decided to get married. he is the one who has really showed me how a family should be. i wouldn't trade what i have for anything.

a total opposite of my youth, i finally feel happy, blessed and content with life.

i sound crazy! *cuckoo*
    Last edited by anisa; Wed, Apr 13th, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

^^ We`re Canadian's, we don't do New York. We'd much rather Toronto or Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I applied 2 years ago for a job I just got and start on Monday. I had to complete a top-secret security clearance which included a 2 hour polygraph test and I can't tell you what I do
    Just by your city, I know what you do. But then again 1/2 my family has jobs like that.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I don't ask for anything in return when I give, just a "Thank You", if I do not get a thank you the person I gave to never gets anything from me again, it has to be one of my biggest pet peeves, and when I am given something and I say "Thank You", it annoys the he@@ out of when the person does not say "You're Welcome"

In all honesty it make me

*see my signature* LOL
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree with you WandaJean!

I also don't like when I say "Thank You" and the response is "no problem"... well, duh!

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I agree with you WandaJean!

I also don't like when I say "Thank You" and the response is "no problem"... well, duh!

well Thank You Nat
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok, big secret, so shhh, this is just between you and me.
    I'm not really a bunny.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

bump

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I voted for the Conservatives in Monday`s election.

When does the stoning begin?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    *snicker*
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I write scandalous short stories too!! I submit them online to fictionpress.com for ppl to read and I remain anonymous
    There are some good ones on that site and some really amateur ones but it's a great site. Some people have been published (it's not all smut )

I`ve been known to write naughty limericks. Can I join your ranks?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information