User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is awesome, and should totally be a sticky!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

These policies actually would hurt me more than help me. The disappointment for me is that the Loblaws family of stores do have that phrase "cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon" on the back of their coupon zone coupons so no stacking with manufacturers coupons for me....I think it is the same across Ontario from what I have read on here.

Aside from Loblaws statement that they take internet coupons, the rest of their (and Walmart and Zellers) policies don't help me because they clarify the transaction/purchase frequency and that would definitely be a pita for everyone (me and the cashier!!!). So I won't be showing those policies to anyone...just thanking my lucky stars that Walmart is so flexible.

A big thank you to the op for posting these however, it helps to understand what the stores are thinking in regards to coupons. Reps to you!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eltada View Post
    These policies actually would hurt me more than help me. The disappointment for me is that the Loblaws family of stores do have that phrase "cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon" on the back of their coupon zone coupons so no stacking with manufacturers coupons for me....I think it is the same across Ontario from what I have read on here.
    Actually you CAN stack coupons from the coupon zone with 1 other manufacturers coupon....as long as the Store Coupon says "Manufacturers Coupon" on the front of it. Yesterday at No Frills I PM'd Walmart for Pantene ($4.46) and stacked a Superstore Coupon (75c off cond. when you buy shamp.) with a $2WUB2 Brandsaver coupon. No problems.
    Another example is the Old Spice $1 off Coupons that just came out, you could take two of those and stack the $3 WUB2 Brandsaver coupon with them.

You cannot stack one that says "Coupon Zone" on the front of it, because of, as you said, the fine print on the back. "Cannot be combined with any other coupon."
    Last edited by stuey87; Sun, Feb 20th, 2011 at 08:35 AM.
    - Swagbucks - Earn bux for everything you do online. I've earned $100 in Amazon.ca gift cards so far this year.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No, actually if it says Manufacturer coupon on a coupon zone coupon, you can not stack it at all - RCSS allows a coupon zone with a non coupon zone manufacturer coupon but never two manufacturer coupons.

Maybe your store manufacturer coupon happened to have missed the legal jargon but most say cannot be combined on them (and the brandsaver one says cannot be combined so even if the other one does, they wont accept it, they both have to have no conditions on them)

No Frills in Ontario never lets you stack a coupon zone with manufacturer, only RCSS and then not all of them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    No, actually if it says Manufacturer coupon on a coupon zone coupon, you can not stack it at all - RCSS allows a coupon zone with a non coupon zone manufacturer coupon but never two manufacturer coupons.

Maybe your store manufacturer coupon happened to have missed the legal jargon but most say cannot be combined on them (and the brandsaver one says cannot be combined so even if the other one does, they wont accept it, they both have to have no conditions on them)

No Frills in Ontario never lets you stack a coupon zone with manufacturer, only RCSS and then not all of them
    Iive stacked the RCSS manufacturer coupons at No Frills, London Drugs, and of course RCSS so far. No problems whatsoever. At No Frills, I've only tried stacking it with a WUB2 coupon, havent tried 2 coupons on 1 single item.

As I said before, the only coupons you cannot stack are the ones that actually say "Coupon Zone" directly on the front of the coupon. The ones that say "Manufacturer Coupon" on the front are manufacturer's coupons, and can be used at any store you wish.
    Last edited by stuey87; Sun, Feb 20th, 2011 at 10:54 AM.
    - Swagbucks - Earn bux for everything you do online. I've earned $100 in Amazon.ca gift cards so far this year.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

This is a great thread. Thank you very much

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow so much for a NEWBIE to learn

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stuey87 View Post
    Iive stacked the RCSS manufacturer coupons at No Frills, London Drugs, and of course RCSS so far. No problems whatsoever. At No Frills, I've only tried stacking it with a WUB2 coupon, havent tried 2 coupons on 1 single item.

As I said before, the only coupons you cannot stack are the ones that actually say "Coupon Zone" directly on the front of the coupon. The ones that say "Manufacturer Coupon" on the front are manufacturer's coupons, and can be used at any store you wish.
    Yes, you can use them at any store but stores still class them as a reg coupon and you can't stack them unless they state may be stacked (in Ontario unless at RCSS) - your original reply was to someone in Ontario
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I can totally understand some people's frustration with the coupon policies. (Don't shoot the messenger )

Despite Store HQ Coupon Policies, it generally is still up to an individual store as to how they will accept coupons. And even more frustrating for us couponers it generally varies from cashier to cashier within the very same store as to how coupons are accepted.

I say don't be afraid to try using a coupon as the worst thing that can happen is that a cashier/manager says no.....in which case you can choose to not purchase the item or perhaps re-try with another cashier at a different time. But the best case scenario is that the cashier happily accepts your coupon and you just saved money!!

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

bump

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Zellers just refused to take my coupons on blue ticket items first time since last year for me. I even mentioned they get the money back and then the cs manager not the store manager says I can allow it this time. I said I will call HO to verify the policy and she said she would as well.. SO she really doesn't know and just said this. I called Ho and explained 2x and the gentlemen, at first says no you can't use coupons on sale items,blue tickets or yellow ticket items... I said WHAT? I mentioned no other store has a problem with this. Then he turns around and says YES.. So I'm just confused and honestly I don't think anyone has any bloody idea what the right and wrong answers are they just make them up as they go. I had this happen over a year ago at Zellers and had to call a district manager (still have his number on my cell) who said YES they accept coupons on sale,ticketed items after I left a cart with about 300.00 with of stuff and he called the store and I went back even though I didn't want to... I understand that things change but geez how hard is it to standardize and train staff and managers on policies. In terms of one per purchase or one per item I don't care what they choose to do as I'll just wait I'm never in a rush and they can ring them in seperately but haven't had this happen as of yet.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I kinda don't understand...lol...I read the l0blaws one, and I can't tell if they coupon stack or not....some times I get the impression companies don't want couponing to be easy

looking for a good deal.. Lily's mommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Someone posted an actual Walmart coupon policy with more detailed info. about using coupons - can anyone find it?? it was a couple of weeks ago, I think? Thanks! It would be helpful to post that one too. Thanks for putting all of this together!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Wow, how awesome are you?!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information