User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: The Beauty Box Thread

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Luxe Box was my first beauty box sub. It was also the worst experience I've had thus far with them. Luckily I'd already signed up for others by the time Luxe screwed me over, otherwise I'd have been soured on the whole process.

Right now I'm at my highest number, but they will be decreasing soon. I cancelled Glossybox. Topbox is on the way out, and Glymm is possibly not far behind. It's sad that the Canadian companies can't seem to get things straight.

I've had wonderful experiences with Julep's customer service and love the polish! The Canadian ones are being sacrificed in favour of Ipsy, Lip Factory, and Starlooks (not a long-term sub, but I'll keep it for a while). I'm trying Beauty Box 5 as well.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had to cancel my Julep one because my collection was starting to get too large and I moved this summer and have too many other bill obligations on top of tuition right now...If I ever have enough disposable income to start purchasing these boxes again I would definitely sign back up with Julep. I always loved how I could skip months at no charge if I hated the box...Comes in handy when there are just some months that you either have similar colours or don't like the finishes. I also used to like getting the free boxes since I think I only really paid for 3 or 4 boxes myself in the 7 months I was subscribed! I still follow what is in the monthly boxes and some months I'm happy I am not signed up, but then there are other months that I wish I was still able to afford them!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I received both my first TopBox and Ipsy bag. I was pleasantly surprised with both. I have been nervous about them due to the posts in this thread but all was good. I guess it just depends on what you expecting. I don't shop for this types of items so these services actually work go for me.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wolfie, you got the Prive Box for the first TopBox. Trust us, it's the best they've come out with in a long time. Ipsy hasn't had a bad review yet.
    xox2010 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so frustrated with Loose Button - as mentioned in my previous post, I e-mailed January 8th because I was charged for a box when I shouldn't have been. No response, so I resent the e-mail February 8th. Still no response. Mentioned on Twitter that I have sent 2 e-mails and am still waiting to hear back from customer service, and no mention on there either. It's some of the worst customer service I've had to deal with. Glad I cancelled my subscription, will never sign up with them again.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

They are terrible. I belong to a beauty box FB group and people are still waiting on their winter box!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

can you tell your credit card company that you were charged but never received anything?
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread Information