User Tag List

Page 1082 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 82 582 982 1032 1072 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1092 1132 1182 1582 ... LastLast
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aw, hope everyone is feeling better soon and you can get some rest.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi Natalka, sending healing vibes for the sniffles that the family got and hope you can catch some more zzzz's too.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thx, guys - husband coughed himself awake after only a few hours, my eyes are wanting to close, so I'll try sleep soon. I presume I'll get the cold, too - but hope my tummybug is gone by then - gah, what an awful overnight!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, Nat....sorry you're all down with sniffles and tummy bugs...I hope a restful weekend helps everyone get over their colds.
    Well apparently today is "Math Day" according to our grandson, who spent the time he should have been trying to go to sleep last night, preparing math questions for us today. That kid sure does love his numbers..I guess he comes by that honestly from our DD who works with numbers all day.
    So happy Math Day, and happy Saturday, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Long time! Hope everyone has been well. Enjoy your weekend

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Candini!!! Hope all is good in your world!

Well, I had some sleep and feel a bit better. I'll try to get some housework done, gah!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So for half the morning he put us through math drills, then we watched a Mulan, then we taught him how to play checkers, so we played about a hundred games of checkers, then lunch, and now he's settled down (after showing me a dozen ninja moves) and is watching Tarzan. I'm pooped. I can finally get on here again...not sure how long, but minutes, I bet!!!

I wonder where the kids are; I wish I had their itinerary to watch their planes take off and land on the computer...gr.

How's everyone else doing??

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, sounds exhausting, but fun!
    I love both Mulan and Tarzan!

My oldest sister is 67 and they have eight grandchildren from three sons - and the age range is pretty close between all of them.
    My second oldest sister is 63 and they have nine or maybe 10.

When they both tell their tales, it exhausts me just to hear about them! But they are SO full of love, that's the wonderfulness of it all.

So funny, last weekend our son 'apologized' (half-seriously) that we don't have any grandkids yet. He is almost 23, and has friends who are marrying and having babies.
    Well, we had a talk about that, lol! No rush!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

happy saturday, everyone!

hope your household is healthy again, natalka.

lynn, it's true that grandkids are exhausting but there's nothing better!

Name:  406365_328974063789779_266484180038768_1165072_1426038960_n.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  35.2 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, sounds exhausting, but fun!
    I love both Mulan and Tarzan!

My oldest sister is 67 and they have eight grandchildren from three sons - and the age range is pretty close between all of them.
    My second oldest sister is 63 and they have nine or maybe 10.

When they both tell their tales, it exhausts me just to hear about them! But they are SO full of love, that's the wonderfulness of it all.

So funny, last weekend our son 'apologized' (half-seriously) that we don't have any grandkids yet. He is almost 23, and has friends who are marrying and having babies.
    Well, we had a talk about that, lol! No rush!
    Oh, heavens, Milan is still a baby!! I mean...don't tell him that, but....there's LOTS of time for babies! He should be working hard and having fun for now... Our DD was 31 when she had her little guy and she's very happy to have waited that long!

Oh, HeartGirl he's such a pleasure to be with! Such a happy guy, always inquisitive, busy...but honestly...I don't want to play another game of checkers!
    Hah....hubby just got him interested in a movie so they'll watch part of it before he goes to bed at 8pm....time for a slice of my chocolate cake with milk...

Sweet dreams, everyone! I know I'll pass out! hahaha!!!

Almost forgot, Heartgirl, that's one of the funniest cartoons I've seen in a long time...I'll be emailing to my DD at work tomorrow...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Oct 18th, 2014 at 07:43 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

{{{{{yawn}}}}} DD called from TO, their plane landed from Mexico (but I knew that, since I watched until it landed)...their plane should land here in a few minutes, then she'll call from home that they're safely home....yes, I'm one of THOSE Moms...lol....good thing she's okay with that....

Yay, it just landed!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Oct 19th, 2014 at 12:03 AM.
    walkonby and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks, just dropping by to say hi! wishing you guys all good health. Major change of weather here. Although I know it will bet much colder - it sure feels very cold right now.

full day tomorrow - church and then rehearsal and then dinner for my brother here. Sleep very soon after.

I am certainly glad that my dh and I had a shingles shot a couple of weeks ago as one of our "Oliver" kids has come down with chickenpox!!!

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!
    Natalka and TooCouponCrazy like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Well, good so far!
    Our son took our van and worked at it all aft and evening! He came here for supper, and barely had any - he was just too tired, combined with his bad cold - said he hadn't eaten all day, and just didn't feel like it. That was tough to see, but packed him up some big portions of chili and pasta, cookies and candies, and sent him home to bed!
    Husband is really having a rough time with this awful cold he has - good thing he's not the type to have a 'man cold' -

Hoping all of you have a great day!

TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Heidy-ho, everyone!

Well, our grandson is back with his very happy to see him again parents, we had a lovely visit, and omg, the pictures of that home they rented for the week, and the city of San Miguel were stunning. I'd be tempted to go there, too...but in a hotel, lol, can't afford the house! It was so nice to have him all to ourselves this week...he's such a good guy...
    Now I have a knit a raspberry Meg Griffin hat for our DD who will be that character for Halloween at work...she has the glasses already, so just the t-shirt and hat is needed.

Avon, are you ever lucky!!! We also had those shots...I remember how sick my Dad was when he had shingles when I was in my teens...he never got sick, but this laid him flat for such a long time! I hope your rehearsal goes well today!

Nat,Milan is very lucky to have all that food and yummy treats to take home...now I'm craving chili! I hope they get over those colds in good time!

So have a lovely day, everyone! It's sunny and cold here today, we saw a few flakes of s*now here yesterday, but thankfully they disappeared as fast as they came.

Natalka and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Thread Information