User Tag List

Page 1268 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 268 768 1168 1218 1258 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1278 1318 1368 ... LastLast
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

​I get it, but no way am I ready for the winter season, and don't even want to think about the 'S' word.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

is everyone ready to watch the Jays play the Red Sox? I made sure I got a few things done early today so I can sit guilt free later on. @22hicks I guess it does sound like I am doing plenty of preserves but it is not all that much considering there are 4-5 people provided for.
    ( some of us eat too much too......ha ha )
    I'd be the same if I was alone, too much bother and too much stock that might sit for years?
    @Lynn49 , I understand you ending the camping season now, not worth the risk with the unpredictability over the weather on TG weekend.
    We used to own a small cottage before the kids arrived on the scene and THAT was the best time to be up there! No skeeters, lovely crisp air, colours from the leaves. But all we had to do was clear the fridge/cupboards and close up really, maybe not as complicated as a trailer, especially one that has folding parts on the sides.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yep, Walks...lol...it does have folding parts...actually only one, the dining-living-room area, the two bedroom areas just stay where they are. And ita...the fresh air can't be beat and no hornets to disturb my wine imbibing...

Hicks, that four-letter, "S" word is horrible!! I'm not ready for it now, I don't like it when it's here, the only time I like it is when that white crap is dying on the ground! I take a great deal of morbid pleasure in kicking the last lumps of the stuff onto the sunny patches on our lawn.

Enjoy your game, everyone!!!!

It's as close to Red Sox as I could find....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's pretty good @Lynn49 . I do the same thing. It feels good to take shovels from the mountains at the end of the driveway, and throw them into the sun.

Well @walkonby , I'm watching the game for sure, whether my chores are done or not. With the season coning to a close, I'm not missing a minute. After 3 innings, we're up 1 - 0. Go Jays.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey what a great game!!
    Went over to the kids' house and first of all, played a game with our grandson on the tv with creatures that he put on a pad...ugh, can't remember the name, but we fought battles courageously! Or so I thought, until he said, "Baba...let me handle this one." and took my controller away from me...LOL!!
    Then he went to bed and us grown-ups talked about life, politics and everything else inbetween while watching the Jays game which we had to explain to our SIL who only watches golf Sigh......oh, how I love being with them!!!

Good night everyone....sweet dreams tonight and have a lovely weekend!!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    I am laying in bed with my new breathing machine on. Weird sensation! I opted for the heated hose to prevent condensation but it may be too warm. I went to usher at our local Theatre tonight- corny play written by a local guy who is trying to keep local Theatre going. The actors in his company are good and I appreciate his efforts.

Our older pooch had to visit the vet today. He has a cyst on his side and he has been chewing and licking it until it has become quite infected. The vet prescribed some antibiotics and gave him a shot of anti-inflammatory meds. But it looks like surgery to remove a couple of these cysts that he won't leave alone. She also gave us some probiotics to keep his gut working properly. She's going to clean and check- maybe remove any of his teeth that are an issue. He won't let anyone near his mouth to clean them and he's 10. The other pooch needs his teeth seen to as well. I am going to have to start Buskering before long to pay for all of this.

Well, gotta go!

Have a great weekend!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    I missed the Oshawa Ribfest, & the Brooklin Harvest Festival last w/end due to rain, and it looks like I'm going to miss the Whitby Heritage Festival today too. Must it always rain on the w/ends.
    So looks like it might be a good day for cleaning - I guess.

I enjoyed the game last night, but fell asleep on the couch while watching the end of the Yankees game. Never did see the end, and woke up about 3:40 this morning. Crawled into bed, but tossed & turned the rest of the night. Hope I last the day. I feel zonked already.
    @Lynn49 , sounds like you had a great time last night. Gotta love those
    family get-togethers. @avoncallingu , poor dogs, and poor pocket book. I know how you feel. I've spent thousands on Jake already; quite a strain on the budget. I hope he's feeling better soon. A neighbour around the corner had the same surgery for his dog, and boy has she ever had a rough time since. Keeps getting infected, and she's good @ bypassing her cone, to bite & lick. She torn the stitches out, and reopened the wound repeatedly. I feel so sorry for the dog, and her owner.

I hope you all have a great day.

Name:  saturday coffee.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  18.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  9dedcbd9a56952a70b9246e12088e181.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  13.6 KB Good morning everyone, It's cloudy today but the temps are still decent.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    Rain, rain, all night and into this morning...I'm not excited about going to camp this afternoon, but it's promising to clear up tomorrow when 'the kids' arrive and we'll be packing up the two trailers.

Weird nightmare last night, tossed and turned after it, then with the rain coming down in buckets (which actually I love listening to), I really didn't get a good night's sleep; slept in until almost 10.

Enjoy your day, everyone...stay well, stay safe, be happy!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday, and Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

What the hell happened lol. I had to leave for a minute and jays were up 4-2 and they lost 7-6..booooo.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

​I know. What a shame.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh well they're still 1st..

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cool night here. It sure rained here earlier! One of the Thunderclaps last night about levitated me from the bed! Poor doggie spent the night under our King sized toss cushions from our bed in the closet.

I only made it to 2:30 am with the breathing machine on. I was getting major gas pains under my ribs when I turned on my side. I was thinking that the machine was forcing air into my stomach. I am going to give it "The Old College Try" again tonight with some "How to " hints from DH who has been using one for years.

I spent 1.5 hours on the phone to Hewlett Packard Service Dept. Today. After we blew our printer with the hydro surge we had this summer, the kind service guy told me that I could be refunded for the 2 new ink cartridges that I had just purchased for the old one. So since I ran out of ink, I remembered to follow up. But, boy, it took talking to 5 people before I finally got someone who could e-mail me the right form to use to request the substitute cartridges. As a result, I missed the 20% off sale at The Habitat-for-Humanity Re-Store! I had been looking forward to this since I went there on AUGUST 19th thinking it was happening that day.

I also arrived at the Source a half hour after they had closed because they moved across town from where I thought they were and got to the post office 10 minutes too late to get a little parcel weighed.

Don't you just love it when everything just "falls in place? "

Well, I am going to try to make it to church tomorrow, so off to wrestle with the breathing machine!

Should be a nice "Fall" day tomorrow.

Good night, folks! Have a great Sunday!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Thread Information