User Tag List

Page 292 of 654 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Me too and I am sure we are not the only ones!
    That makes the three of us!! I have a job interview coming up this week and I'm already losing sleep over what to wear. You only get one chance to make a good impression. Ugh!!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    greedy people with no respect for others that expect you to rearrange your life to accommodate them.
    O my goodness! That describes what I have been going through for the past few years. I tried to adapt and accommodate to my abuser's wants, but that person is insatiable!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A relative invited me to her house for Easter dinner. She lives one hour outside the city and I don't have a car. Honestly I do not want to attend. A cousin who lives with her, is semi-aggressive and gets on my nerves. I try to ignore and have a good time. You know how someone will give you a small nudge. Well this cousin really jams her arm into you. Last time I almost fell off the kitchen chair. Just aggressive period and I don't like that. I made the excuse I had plans and they both mentioned they could change the dinner to the following day. I mention I am busy the whole weekend. My cousin comes into the city frequently and offered to pick me up and drop me off. Even suggested I stay overnight. Big Argh, Ugh!! I told them again thanks for the invite, I'm busy and not able to attend. Hopefully they will stop phoning and pushing me to go. I should screen my calls via the answering machine.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ugh finally gave in today and bought some maternity clothes, since motherhood canada was having a sale on maxi dresses (Buy 1 Get 1 Free). I went to pay and realized they dont ship to Quebec because of French laws
    macw1960, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So sick of useless people and their bulls**t.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    So sick of useless people and their bulls**t.
    I'm dealing with someone like that right now. I had to set firm boundaries and put my family first. This person flew off the handle and verbally(?) attacked me in a private message on facebook today. I swear people are crazy. They want you to shift your whole life around to accomidate doing them a favour 2-3 times a week for free. When you set strict limits on the times you are able to help (not past my kids bedtime) or tell them you are off limits for a week and a half they go out of heir way to try to bully and guilt trip you into changing your plans. I am so done. I will NEVER help this person again! I have had to block them on Facebook.

this person has 3 people going out of their way to help them for free (although honestly my answer would have been 100% the same even if I were getting paid) 2-3 days a week and insists everything be on their terms. No boundaries, no respect, no appreciation just complaints and attacks when you can't/wont bow down, work with their schedule and cancel your own plans. I am so done with the bulls**t too!

edited to add that this person who always takes advantage of people has not once helped me out, has absolutely no interest in my life/family and couldn't even be bothered to ask about my kids. I have never once gotten any acknowledgement about my kids birthdays, no happy holidays nothing. It's just I want you to do this for me and you have no importance other than doing my bidding.
    Last edited by francine1985; Mon, Mar 30th, 2015 at 04:16 PM.
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Becoming so anxious prior to a job interview that I break down crying, near a panic attack, yet I get there and its a breeze and basically just chat the whole time
    GoJays, macw1960, toban and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm irritated. Six months ago I had pre-op forms filled out by my family doctor for surgery. I received a letter today from the surgeon's office mentioning they haven't received my forms. My name will be removed from the waiting list if they haven't received them in a month's time. I call my family doctors office stating the above. She found the forms and mentioned she did fax them last year. I told her they need them because they cannot book my surgery until they have the forms. I was told the would fax them again (she has the correct fax #).

I call the surgeons office late this afternoon. The forms weren't sent! She told me if she receives them today, tomorrow she will call with a surgery date. Otherwise call family doctor to inquire again with regard to sending them.

Tomorrow afternoon if the surgeon's office hasn't called, I'm going in person to my family doctor's office. I'm planning on picking up those forms and dropping them off myself!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Why don't I have photoshop or know how to use it?

The amount I spend on birthday invitations is just plain ridiculous.

Plus, I know exactly how I want DS's birthday invite but of course no one has listings for something similar. People want to charge a $10 personalization fee on top of the $19.xx invitation cost. $30, just so I can pay about $10 to print it out? Um no.

Wish I knew photoshop.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

Plus, I know exactly how I want DS's birthday invite but of course no one has listings for something similar. People want to charge a $10 personalization fee on top of the $19.xx invitation cost. $30, just so I can pay about $10 to print it out? Um no.

Wish I knew photoshop.

If I had the time I would've done it for you for free! I'm no expert by any means, but I can make a decent looking card on photoshop. I'm planning on making my baby shower thank you cards myself and printing them off at Staples. Let me know next time you need one! I'd be happy to help
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Wish I knew photoshop.
    Download some photoshop invite templates from google!
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

and here i just head to the dollar store and buy two packs of birthday invites...
    macw1960, web3 and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Thanks nursegirl, very sweet offer.

And I'll look into the templates!

I did find one girl willing to charge $10 us, so I'm thinking I'll go that way.

I always do photo invites. I keep an extra print out and put it up in my office. It's like a complete timeline for my kidlets (what they looked like at each age and what they were into).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks nursegirl, very sweet offer.

And I'll look into the templates!

I did find one girl willing to charge $10 us, so I'm thinking I'll go that way.

I always do photo invites. I keep an extra print out and put it up in my office. It's like a complete timeline for my kidlets (what they looked like at each age and what they were into).
    Don't pay money for that lol...message me I will get you for free...I got tons of Photoshop experience including high school book etc HA

I had to wake up early to get Sample source and got 10...hehehe

Of Couse no need to compensate...hheh
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Apr 1st, 2015 at 03:59 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just got my email at 11:23 from Samplesource telling me the Samples are now available?? lol! Good thing I am part of sc and know when they actually go live or I'd never get any!
    GoJays, Candini and Lyssia510 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information