User Tag List

Page 242 of 654 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am done shopping at No Frills.

This is 3 bloody times now that I've planned to use the receipt in some way, usually CO51 but I was planning to submit it for the $5 starbucks card for buying one-a-day... and I can't because the top of the receipt was cut off.

I know it's my fault for not checking right away, even though they said the only thing they could do was print off another top piece (which still wouldn't help for this) that they couldn't print me off another receipt. At least with CO51 I was usually able to attach the top part of another receipt and it was accepted, there's no way this will be accepted.

I've never ever ever had another store do this to me, where I only get half the receipt. WTF No Frills...

(I do take vitamins so it isn't a complete waste, but I usually go for the cheaper life brand at shoppers)
    Last edited by GracieAnne; Sun, Dec 14th, 2014 at 12:58 PM.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Shopping list I wrote up for Mom yesterday had two grocery stores listed, with the desired specials and prices listed under each store name.

When I had a chance to check 2 of 3 receipts, noticed a couple of specials were not on one store's receipt. So the savings were missed and items bought at HIGHER price at the store across the road. The shampoo was $1 more (at least the 50cent coupon was used), the juice blend was $1 more, the wrong Royale napkins (the 1ply larger count rather than the 3ply dinner ones), etc.
    Today I was looking for the store receipt to return the napkins-the receipt was ripped up and in the green cart bin. So guess the dinner being done next week will make do with 1ply napkins (I even wrote 3ply dinner napkins on the list).

I'll have to be more obvious on next list: a different highligher to circle one store's name and items and a second highlighter for the other store's name and items. I don't know why a trip to Walmart happened-there was nothing really of interest in their flyer.
    BC Gal likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 11:16 AM.
    Ciel, BC Gal, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Hey, USPS, where's Canada at?

(Hint it is close to ISC NEW YORK NY at JFK Int'l Airport)

Attachment 267538
    I ordered something from the next city over once and it went all the way to BC from Ontario and then ended up in Seattle before getting sent to Mississauga and finally to my city.....I just had to shake my head lol.
    Ciel, lecale, BC Gal and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Grumpy, unhappy people this time of year. I'm not talking about people in malls. Family instead. Just because you're grumpy the majority of time, don't rain on everybody's else's parade. I want to be able enjoy Christmas Day, dinner and be around positive, happy people, who enjoy the festivities, decorations and fun.
    Last edited by toban; Mon, Dec 15th, 2014 at 12:53 AM.
    Natalka, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I got roughed up at Canadian Tire today when trying to use cat food coupons. The cashier felt .50¢ was too much off and the cans must be trial size, and the supervisor felt it read one per transaction. I wish I would have just left rather than getting one can and having the people behind me glaring. It came to .26¢ and I gave the cashier .25 can tire money. She looked at me and said it was one cent. I said I thought you don't pay when it's only one cent and she said I didn't ask you for money. Sometimes a simple trip to the store can really wreak havoc with one's mood.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I have rarely ever shopped at RCSS....but over the last month I decided to give it a try -- and I'm done now.... I find their pricing methods are unbelievably bizarre.... You have to read and re-read the shelf pricing to understand how many you either need to buy to get that price or if you buy more than the group they want you to buy - what the new price is.....

yesterday the issue was the Betty Crocker icing.... I had read in the flyer that they were 4/$5 ... on the shelf I read 1.25 .... but I missed the "group of 4" and in smaller print it also probably read "limit of 4" .... I wanted 3 - at the checkout it rang through as 2.48 each so $7.50 (didn't notice the receipt until I got home though.... last time it was the shreddies cereal (SW&Bran) - on for 3.50 (not the lowest price ever but better than the usual 5.99) .... I bought 3 - the limit was apparently 2 (so for the 3rd one I paid nearly $6) .... They either seem to have a limit on every sale item - or you must buy it in groups of 2 or 4 or something ..... I'm done!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    I have rarely ever shopped at RCSS....but over the last month I decided to give it a try -- and I'm done now.... I find their pricing methods are unbelievably bizarre.... You have to read and re-read the shelf pricing to understand how many you either need to buy to get that price or if you buy more than the group they want you to buy - what the new price is.....

yesterday the issue was the Betty Crocker icing.... I had read in the flyer that they were 4/$5 ... on the shelf I read 1.25 .... but I missed the "group of 4" and in smaller print it also probably read "limit of 4" .... I wanted 3 - at the checkout it rang through as 2.48 each so $7.50 (didn't notice the receipt until I got home though.... last time it was the shreddies cereal (SW&Bran) - on for 3.50 (not the lowest price ever but better than the usual 5.99) .... I bought 3 - the limit was apparently 2 (so for the 3rd one I paid nearly $6) .... They either seem to have a limit on every sale item - or you must buy it in groups of 2 or 4 or something ..... I'm done!
    I noticed the same when I moved to Regina and went to RCSS - they have this weird group thing. It get me too once on pasta sauce - I had to buy two jars to get $2.25 if not it was $3.25 - but I didn't read it and only wanted one jar. Now I read so closely to the small print and I always make sure I have my reading glasses cause the print is so small
    Ciel, lecale and dahliagrower like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Can`t drive for four months, resorting to public transit sucks when you have anxiety.
    I subscribed to a gaming website and the server is so god damn slow like what am I paying for -___-
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 11:11 AM.
    Ciel, GoJays and Candini like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Everytime I shopped at WM, I am being asked multiple times about WM mastercard. NO I DON'T WANT ONE.

Everytime I use a single printable coupon (even the unique PIN one) the first word the Cashier / CS manager utter is "this is photocopied"

2nd Rant: Canada Post delivered my order to the wrong house. I never got the package but status said "delivered". I am dealing with the merchant and it's over a week now they haven't got back to me...there's no toll free number to call, just email.
    Last edited by Decaf; Mon, Dec 15th, 2014 at 10:18 PM.
    Ciel and seylz_gurl like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i have been home all day expecting a package and it hasn't shown up yet.... the UPS website still lists it as "out for delivery by the end of the day" well it's now 8:20pm.. i double checked the front door nope no mail slip now.. do i dare go for my evening shower (what i've already put off for an hour!) or should i be waiting even longer just in case they decide to deliver late.. and how late is too late for them to deliver (we've had packages dropped off at 7:30 this past week)
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 11:10 AM.
    Ciel and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    CP marked my package "out for delivery" at 8:20 AM last Tuesday and it showed up 3:30 PM Thursday, so it was a 55 hour hostage situation. UPS promises delivery by "end of day", except for the 2 weeks before xmas (i.e., now).

If the package requires a signature, the worst case is you have to go pick it up. If it is stop drop and roll service, I'm sorry, I think you are in a hostage situation.

well nearly 10pm and it still hasn't shown up.. i guess it's not coming today.. i'm not looking forward to having to pick up at the depot to pick it up.. the depo (or atleast the 1 that my other package is at) is located right downtown where there is only street pay parking IF i'm lucky to find a spot within a 3 block radios to the storefront and i'm not about to drop $$$ to go pick up a package because who knows how long i'll be standing in line atleast with canada post there is a drop depot 5 min away and it shares a parking lot with a grocery store so i don't have to worry about getting ticketed while i wait 20+ min to pick up the package
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i have been home all day expecting a package and it hasn't shown up yet.... the UPS website still lists it as "out for delivery by the end of the day" well it's now 8:20pm.. i double checked the front door nope no mail slip now.. do i dare go for my evening shower (what i've already put off for an hour!) or should i be waiting even longer just in case they decide to deliver late.. and how late is too late for them to deliver (we've had packages dropped off at 7:30 this past week)
    i've had a package dropped off on a sunday and i've seen him out since then so it wasn't a one-off.. maybe my mail guy is super dedicated

Thread Information