User Tag List

Page 240 of 654 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Your a good mom for making your daughter be accountable even though there was two sides to the story. This will be a good story down the road, believe me after raising 3 girls sometimes things just come out of nowhere that will make you shake your head!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Missed a fews good deals because of the worse temperature and lack of time.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So for the first time in 5 years I feel a little more Christmas Spirit in me to decorate and bring out my artificial tree....I did not use it since my moving and I cannot find the plog the connect it and it is a special one since it is an fiber optic tree.......I just dont know where is she....
    And my cat tend to bit the tree and put it thing in her mouth...another Christmas without my tree???
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    So for the first time in 5 years I feel a little more Christmas Spirit in me to decorate and bring out my artificial tree....I did not use it since my moving and I cannot find the plog the connect it and it is a special one since it is an fiber optic tree.......I just dont know where is she....
    And my cat tend to bit the tree and put it thing in her mouth...another Christmas without my tree???
    My toddler tries the same thing with our tree, fake plastic trees must taste good lol. And since all our decorations are blue and white she thinks if she takes them off the tree and throws them she'll make snow like Elsa from Frozen.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    My toddler tries the same thing with our tree, fake plastic trees must taste good lol. And since all our decorations are blue and white she thinks if she takes them off the tree and throws them she'll make snow like Elsa from Frozen.
    lol that is funny and not funny at the same time.My Cat maybe think that is green grass lol!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Dec 10th, 2014 at 08:47 PM.
    Ciel, GoddessDigi and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    This will be my second year without a tree going up. First time because DH was overseas and this time with 2-7 month old puppies( 1 the size of a small horse), I just didn't have the strength to deal with it.
    cath007 and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

For those of you with children and gift woes... thought of you when I saw this

Ciel, GoJays, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    so funny i shared ithis with bf lol he laughed too
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Some people who have still the mentallity spirit''ho..you use coupons because you are poor??''I cannot stand it and since couponning gained a lot in popularity I dont get this way of thinking....Yes I like coupons to have cheaps deals,or even better free products.What it wrong with that nothing...And it is not true it is more time to find the products.If people dont understand that,it is not my problem.Ah I Feel better,now
    Ciel, Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I know we can see QC flyers in the flyers tab but I still think ...where they are not posted by Tioma in the flyers sections.Where is she?

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cheapoair sucks, last minute travel changes when I. Pregnant and travelling with a dog are you kidding me. Now I have to find a hotel that will take dogs, pay for it and a cab to the airport. WTF where are the savings?
    Ciel, cath007 and toronto166 like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The snow (more like blizzard) in Montreal is driving me crazyyy
    Ciel, cath007 and toronto166 like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WM only delivered 2 of the 3 bikes I ordered on Nov 25th and just got yesterday. I called the 800 number and finally got through after about 2 hours. The woman on the other end said her manager "THINKS the other bike is still coming but if its not here by next week, I should call back." Grrrrrr..how do I explain to ONE of my LO's where his new bike is from Santa when his brother and sister will have their brand new shiny bikes under the tree on Christmas morning? I am so nervous and worried! I also ordered the youngest an Inno Tab Plus from WM online on Nov 25th. That hasn't even left the warehouse yet but the charger and games I ordered for the Inno Tab arrived a week ago!!! STRESSSSS...
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I can't have any ornaments on the bottom third of my tree because my cat pulls them off or chews through the string. There are ornaments on the floor everytime I look at it again! And then he climbed onto the computer chair nearby so he could get to some higher ornaments (the breakable ones!).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BarbandWilly View Post
    WM only delivered 2 of the 3 bikes I ordered on Nov 25th and just got yesterday. I called the 800 number and finally got through after about 2 hours. The woman on the other end said her manager "THINKS the other bike is still coming but if its not here by next week, I should call back." Grrrrrr..how do I explain to ONE of my LO's where his new bike is from Santa when his brother and sister will have their brand new shiny bikes under the tree on Christmas morning? I am so nervous and worried! I also ordered the youngest an Inno Tab Plus from WM online on Nov 25th. That hasn't even left the warehouse yet but the charger and games I ordered for the Inno Tab arrived a week ago!!! STRESSSSS...
    I'd keep calling back until you get a definate answer as to where it is and when it's coming.
    good luck!

Thread Information