User Tag List

Page 238 of 654 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Meeting a step parent for the first time and the step "child" (grown man) takes off... Seriously? How is this my business? And since you don't want to meet her what makes you think I do?

Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm so fed up right now. I do all the running around and the saving when my DH does all the spending on unnecessary stuff.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    I'm so fed up right now. I do all the running around and the saving when my DH does all the spending on unnecessary stuff.
    me too - hubby sucks so badly at money - he spends money so easily and at the end of the month he is poor. Where I have saved money, bought food etc plus xmas shopping and he makes way more than me. He calls me cheap - oh well
    Ciel, emg and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH is out sledding again and I am going bonkers! My lip is still infected, the cat is screaming his head off, the dogs have cabin fever. Jaeger has puked his guts out 4 times today( ALL on rugs!) and now I have to wash bedding because one of the little dogs cleaned his poopy bum ( with the bum scoot) on the bed before I could clean him up! ARRRGGGG!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I think I need a giant bubble wrap. I wrenched my arm on Wed when I opened the door to a store. Heard the crunch and felt the pain shoot up my arm. Add to that a bad arthritis flareup and I am sooo sick of being in pain.
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So today my mom went to walmart to get groceries, while she was price matching some lady behind her was getting pissed. She then was like "if you're so poor why dont you just go to the food bank and stop wasting everyones time". When my mom told me I was PISSED. My parents are not poor, not at all. They both work and have amazing jobs. Not everyone likes to pay for something when you know you can get it for cheaper. Oh that lady then had the nerve to say, "I need to go to the washroom, can you watch my cart". If she said that to me, I would've knocked her cart over. Some people are just horrible.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Wish your mum had just turned around and said, "If you're so rich, why don't you just pay for my stuff?" or something...
    The rich got rich by being smart and frugal. The poor stay poor (for many reasons, but this is one), by spending what they don't have, and on frivolous stuff, to boot..

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    Wish your mum had just turned around and said, "If you're so rich, why don't you just pay for my stuff?" or something...
    The rich got rich by being smart and frugal. The poor stay poor (for many reasons, but this is one), by spending what they don't have, and on frivolous stuff, to boot..
    My mom hates confrontation, she would never yell at someone let alone be mean to them. But if it was me...that lady would've had a piece of my mind.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

How do I get I my hubby into the Xmas spirit? He has been and always a humbug since we met. He doesn't like Xmas music or do anything Christmasy at all. I put up the tree all the pretty lights and he doesn't get excited at all except for the dinner. His mom passed away at 18 and his dad after that never celebrated dinner except for dinner no presents, tree or anything.
    He likes the idea of Christmas of time off and spending time with family but doesn't understand why I shop. I have a dad and sister in Cape Breton and my mom passed away four years so I am there Santa and I want to get them things my mom always got them He understands but he doesn't all at the same time.
    I will not let him take me down and not enjoy Christmas plus I am in a foreign city aka Regina and all my friends are in Ontario so I want to make it special.
    I am still happy my tree is up and soon the stocking. I just have to find a way to prevent Rascal from going under the tree. He lures under the tree, jumps out and tries to hump his sister. We call him the Xmas tree rapist. the tree was up less than an hour and he tried.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

had a huge decision to make this week and could not sleep the whole week. Now I have to deliver the news tomorrow and I am exhausted, but can't sleep. I've been incoherent for about 4 days
    toronto166 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

yay mouse is dead!! it was a tiny mouse thankfully... and looked like the mouse was the same one i saw..traps will remain down for a bit just incase there may be a second one... but i don't think so
    amira84 and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    yay mouse is dead!! it was a tiny mouse thankfully... and looked like the mouse was the same one i saw..traps will remain down for a bit just incase there may be a second one... but i don't think so
    good!

It looks like this is a brag instead of a rant.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    good!

It looks like this is a brag instead of a rant.
    it started out as a rant, seeing it run across the floor.. big rant.. lots of time checking every single wall in the house moving furniture washing the carpet, setting traps, sealing up the 2 spots where it MIGHT have come in (through the A/C unit, and under the front door.. which leads into the building hallway and it took about 5 days... but it's finally dead i've had nearly a week of paranoia
    Ciel, amira84 and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    So today my mom went to walmart to get groceries, while she was price matching some lady behind her was getting pissed. She then was like "if you're so poor why dont you just go to the food bank and stop wasting everyones time". When my mom told me I was PISSED. My parents are not poor, not at all. They both work and have amazing jobs. Not everyone likes to pay for something when you know you can get it for cheaper. Oh that lady then had the nerve to say, "I need to go to the washroom, can you watch my cart". If she said that to me, I would've knocked her cart over. Some people are just horrible.
    you are correct, She's the one that probably should watch her money!! I have learned long ago that I don't care what anyone thinks..As for watching the cart I would have said, " Sure, then I would have hid it!! Ha,ha,ha...only kidding!!
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Christmas is the 25th, DD's birthday is January 29th...

Shes at an age now that she asks for e v e r y t h i n g she sees on TV. A pet fish, toys that don't even apply to her age category... And if I say no I get, " Well what about for my birthday? "

No child, just no.

Thread Information