User Tag List

Page 338 of 654 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am MAD....I AM SO MAD! This store treated Aboriginal girl like sht! What is wrong with our society! I will NEVER enter that store ever!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Had to fills meds today.. This old woman sits across from me and starts talking to the woman beside her. She has the audacity to call out 3 people and myself for being on their phones and actually pointed at me. Then says Oh if I ran the zoo everyone would read magazines???

a) don't point at me and get your hands out of my face
    b) mind your business

Again, speaking loudly so everyone can hear her she calls out a teenage girl (wearing destroyed denim jeans) POINTS again and says what? Someone can't afford slacks??

i was FUMING. NOBODY said a thing. The poor girl just sat there.

My name gets called , I see the doctor, go to leave, she's still there calling grown men boys because their phones chimed.

God I hate people. Apparently nobody has ever been slapped for being lippy
    Last edited by Candini; Fri, Jun 26th, 2015 at 08:34 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Like I said I have been having coupons tragedy or spell...whatever you called that.

-I went to RCSS yesterday and cashier refused a coupon because 'then you will get that for free'. Though no offence intended, but I noticed that this is the third time in a month this has occurred and it happened by three different cashiers who are all Indians!!! They were calculating on their hands how much will the products cost me!
    -Then I thought I may try stacking at LD today but that did not work either because of 'cannot be combined with any other offer'
    -Then I was blamed of 'photocopying' $1 coupon today at COOP...yes coop I am so dumb that I would photocopy $1 coupon! p.s. I swear I did not
    -Then I am taking a selfie of mine with mom and a btch lady starts yelling that I am taking her photo ???
    -Then I had to wait two hours just to get my med refilled...cannot wait to be drugs-free!
    EDIT: ...and of course seeing someone treated so badly!

What a crappy day...oh I am sure I am forgetting few things here and there!

How do you coupon??? Most importantly, how do you live on this stupid planet?

I need Cattheraphy!

Sorry if I am rude today! I miss Toronto!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sat, Jun 27th, 2015 at 01:19 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Pre-teens can suck.

Don't get me wrong, they can be awesome too. They can watch better movies, can play sports or games more skillfully, take on more chores and responsibilities, they have more independence, make better jokes, have a bit more understanding about the world to provide some insight about issues in conversations, can even cook some basic meals or and can even be left alone for a half-hour or so while you grocery shop. So there's perks right?

But come on, admit it... they can also suck. Lol. Sorry. (Not sorry.) But the sass man! The backtalk. The mood-swings. People that say girls are dramatic have never raised a preteen boy. Spoiler alert!!! They are just.as.dramatic.

That's all. I'm not saying I don't love him. That he is breathing today should tell you that I do. But I am glad for boy's weekend at the cottage with his dad. And Netflix. I am thankful for Netflix.

#firstdayofsummerwoes, #mommyneedsabeer, #Iknowthissitedoesntsupporthashtagsandiactuallydon treallyusetwitterallthatmuchijustlikeusinghashtags fordramaticeffect
    #hashtagabuse

Sorry.

#notreallysorrybutitsoundsliketherightthingtosay

Okay, I'll stop now. Ha, ha!
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallegemom View Post
    Pre-teens can suck.

Don't get me wrong, they can be awesome too. They can watch better movies, can play sports or games more skillfully, take on more chores and responsibilities, they have more independence, make better jokes, have a bit more understanding about the world to provide some insight about issues in conversations, can even cook some basic meals or and can even be left alone for a half-hour or so while you grocery shop. So there's perks right?

But come on, admit it... they can also suck. Lol. Sorry. (Not sorry.) But the sass man! The backtalk. The mood-swings. People that say girls are dramatic have never raised a preteen boy. Spoiler alert!!! They are just.as.dramatic.

That's all. I'm not saying I don't love him. That he is breathing today should tell you that I do. But I am glad for boy's weekend at the cottage with his dad. And Netflix. I am thankful for Netflix.

#firstdayofsummerwoes, #mommyneedsabeer, #Iknowthissitedoesntsupporthashtagsandiactuallydon treallyusetwitterallthatmuchijustlikeusinghashtags fordramaticeffect
    #hashtagabuse

Sorry.

#notreallysorrybutitsoundsliketherightthingtosay

Okay, I'll stop now. Ha, ha!
    I hear you! I have a preteen girl and I wonder on a daily basis how my mother didn't kill me(apparently I was worse than dd) and I made it to adulthood lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Gain or lose of weight...I am cleaning my wardrobe,not that I have so many clothes and nothing fit me
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I hear you! I have a preteen girl and I wonder on a daily basis how my mother didn't kill me(apparently I was worse than dd) and I made it to adulthood lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I definitely appreciate what my mom had to go through with us a lot more now that I'm getting a taste of it! I know I wasn't an angel in any sense of the word...actually see a lot of my old self in the things he says and does now, resulting in instant facepalms at my younger self all the time lol.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No Wal Mart flyer again for the 2 times with my flyers bundle.......I hope I will still get the Wal Mart flyer...I have to go on the wm site to see it as it is not posted in here....like Pharmaprix,I dont want to miss some deals.
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Jun 27th, 2015 at 08:44 PM.
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am so teaching my brothers some hard lesson! For that, no couponing for one month!

#FKLife!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Yeah sure I can!

I can fly out with my kids to BC in three weeks to attend the shindig you just decided to throw for grandma's birthday this morning.

Just let me tell my au pair, Sue-Ellen that she can book her vacation time for the week of July 19th. Then remind me to tell Reginald, our Butler that I want our seats to be in first class. Scratch that. Let's charter a plane! Only the best for my boys, AMIRIGHT?! I mean, we have that kind of money to drop everything that's going on in our lives for one of your ill-timed whims (that you are even semi-publicly, in a group PM, asking me and everyone else you've tagged to invite, to plan because you're too busy). We have the time and money for all that - no problem. We just don't show it, we like to stay humble. That's why we live in a tiny apartment in Oshawa...to keep us grounded.

Or not. Or maybe we're not rich like that and instead of a short-notice vacay on the coast we could...we could (just throwing it out there, I know it's crazy) we could stay here, make a phone call, send a card, maybe skpe AND get to eat food?

Maybe, just maybe as much as I and other relatives you tagged, would love to have a reunion/birthday bash on the West coast - the proper thing to do would have been to start planning for this like twelve or at the very least, six months ago? So people could do stuff like save money, buy tickets, arrange vacay time at work etc. because their lives are just as busy as your own?

Seriously, forget airplanes and different time zones; I don't even think I live on the same planet as some people!

And that's not even the crazy part. The same relative with this wondrous idea also summarily threw a hissy fit, believing everyone else she just tagged with her "I invite you to fly here and plan a party for my mom for me, and please also host it and pay for it yourselves" idea; were talking and making plans behind her back after not many responded to her thread. And she threatened to delete her Facebook over this imagined "bullying" conspiracy. My guess is that, for the other Ontarians at least, we were just all rendered speechless that she thought this was in any way a realistic request.

"Face, let me introduce you to palm!"

But of course. That's not the end of the story. Because instead of deleting her Facebook (the deleting and blocking threats are a constant with this one), she is tagging all of us in old historic family photos with long-winded speeches about honour, respect for our elders and celebrating grandma... so she's doing the guilt thing now.

It is beyond awkward.
    macw1960, cath007, Candini and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Nice.

You know what I do with crazy/awkward family members?

Stay faaaaar away as possible.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Nice.

You know what I do with crazy/awkward family members?

Stay faaaaar away as possible.
    Oh trust me, I do. Haven't seen her in 10.5 years and have no immediate plans to do so either. She's also been blocked on my Facebook but opened another account to message me and the other people who had blocked her. I really don't think that's going to stop but I don't engage her. Honestly, I wish she would get help so she could have the kind of relationships with family and friends that she desperately wants... But I'm not holding my breath.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my kid went away to have fun (gramma's house) she took my teddy bear with her (though she argues it's her teddy bear) and i'm at home sewing dresses, a new cape and probably a jacket for her.. spoiled booger!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My patio floods when it rains. Its been pouring for two days. Chippy cat decided to frolick through it. Enough said.

I washed ALL my bedding yesterday - pillow cases, sheets, comforter, comforter cover, EVERYTHING.

Chippy cat decides to frolick on my bed and now there's HUGE wet paw prints everywhere eugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I hurt my knee on a furniture .......outch

Thread Information