User Tag List

Page 336 of 654 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 9803
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

For zipper merging, it's wholly based on proper education to the public. When it was first implemented in Saskatoon, it did not work well - people thought others were being 'rude' - you know, the 'you're not getting in front of me' type of mentality.
    However, with MUCH more education and a good PR campaign, it's been rather successful here.

https://www.saskatoon.ca/moving-arou...ing-guidelines

lorken, Cata and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    As I said, they are the ones doing it correctly. You are in the wrong. Look it up in your province's Motor Vehicle Act.
    This sign:

Name:  tumblr_inline_mn792nPc5G1qz4rgp.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  15.0 KB

means the right lane is ending. It does not indicate anyone should drive up as far as possible before merging over. As well, there is a difference between merging on a highway and merging on a street where there are lights at every block. I would not be so rude as to drive ahead of everyone waiting for the light and try to cut in.
    Last edited by BC Gal; Tue, Jun 23rd, 2015 at 04:12 PM.
    frugallegemom, GoJays and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

In bad mood! Arv is super-mad thanks to mean people!

My bro called me "dumb and illogical who cannot talk back"...

I smacked my wooden ruler on his skinny as! TAKE THAT!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Sigh. Once again eBay sellers. eBay has got to start testing for IQ's soon.
    That's my rant of the day too. I found 3 dvd's I wanted from the same seller(who's shipping from an hour away), shipping was 4.96 a dvd(in paper envelopes without cases or jewel cases which honestly could be mailed with 2 stamps). I messaged him asking if he would combine shipping if I won all 3. He messaged me back saying it would be 11.96 to ship all 3 together, so it would be cheaper if I paid for each item seperately and he'll ship them seperately. Unless my calculator is dumb, 4.96x3 is 14.88 which is more than 11.96.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Food interraction with medication........I cannot eat bananas right now
    frugallegemom and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont have the proper windows covering since moving because the ones I had dont fit.......I will have to go shopping for something more opaque and better because the morning the sun hit me ...I want to sleep ..not wake up with the sun

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dear Walmart
    If you raised the minimum shipping requirement to $50 because you were losing too much money, why are you shipping my 8 piece order separately? Does that not defeat the purpose of saving money on shipping?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

When a recruiter for a job you've interviewed for recently, calls you twice and leaves two voice-mails and you get all excited, thinking you might have a job so call them thinking you're going to get an offer but instead are getting rejected for the position.

Usually no news is bad news and any news is a job offer so I got my hopes up seeing the voice-mails. Better luck next time.

On the plus side, they are willing to give me feedback about why... but on the down side, I have to wait a week since they're too busy to go over my application and rehash the interview at the moment. That's a full week for me to stew and second guessing myself until I find out the real reason why. Torture! lol.

But I do want to hear it... just hope she gives it to me easy ha! But if it will help me improve something and get a job at this corporation, I'm willing to hear it. I've been trying to get a job there for months. No luck so far once I get through to the interview stage. They like my resume, they give me tests that I pass but no interviews have gotten me a job yet. So I guess I'm better on paper than in person or something?
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Oh saw this cute cat outside the home while waiting for bus and hugs her/him...crap... today my nose is swollen, and my feet and arms have rashes, and bumps due to cat allergies ...ouch!!!

Hey at least I had fun!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallegemom View Post
    When a recruiter for a job you've interviewed for recently, calls you twice and leaves two voice-mails and you get all excited, thinking you might have a job so call them thinking you're going to get an offer but instead are getting rejected for the position.

Usually no news is bad news and any news is a job offer so I got my hopes up seeing the voice-mails. Better luck next time.

On the plus side, they are willing to give me feedback about why... but on the down side, I have to wait a week since they're too busy to go over my application and rehash the interview at the moment. That's a full week for me to stew and second guessing myself until I find out the real reason why. Torture! lol.

But I do want to hear it... just hope she gives it to me easy ha! But if it will help me improve something and get a job at this corporation, I'm willing to hear it. I've been trying to get a job there for months. No luck so far once I get through to the interview stage. They like my resume, they give me tests that I pass but no interviews have gotten me a job yet. So I guess I'm better on paper than in person or something?
    It's a good sign that they keep giving you interviews though. If you haven't heard back from them regarding their feedback on your interview in a week, make sure to follow up with them, the new person may not work out and if you show you're really interested it might work out for you.
    Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    frugallegemom, vw_girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Missing some free things needed on a facebook sale group because it goes so fast
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dont have my car permis so I feel not independante

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Mosquitoe bites on my backside! How do I discreetly scratch while shopping?
    frugallegemom, cath007 and dededi like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Bought a pack of pens from dollarama. Went to open them but it looks like someone else beat me too it and stole a pen from the bag. ONE PEN. Seriously. The pens are 1.25 not even worth the hassle of going back ugh

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! Good rant...that is just silly!
    cath007 and dededi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information