User Tag List

Page 337 of 654 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Bought a pack of pens from dollarama. Went to open them but it looks like someone else beat me too it and stole a pen from the bag. ONE PEN. Seriously. The pens are 1.25 not even worth the hassle of going back ugh
    Kinda like the pajama people stealing a couple pads and tapons and leaving the box on the shelf when Target was closing.
    cath007, Candini and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Spend 3 hours this afternoon baking 80 mini cupcakes and icing them for dd's school tomorrow. I used Wilton dye to try and make the icing red(her school colour) ended up with some neon coral shade that looked like a bridesmaid dress puked all over them, but I still used it because I was running out of time before the toddler woke up. Anyways I go to brush my teeth after super(4hrs after I finished icing the damn things) and realize my teeth are bright pink! No amount of brushing would get all the pink off.
    I couldn't send them to school and have the kids go home with bright pink teeth, so I had to scrape icing off all of them and re-ice them. My icing was too runny and I ran out of icing sugar, so now I'm sending her to school with brownies that look like my two year old iced them.
    And my teeth still have a pink tinge to them.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Spend 3 hours this afternoon baking 80 mini cupcakes and icing them for dd's school tomorrow. I used Wilton dye to try and make the icing red(her school colour) ended up with some neon coral shade that looked like a bridesmaid dress puked all over them, but I still used it because I was running out of time before the toddler woke up. Anyways I go to brush my teeth after super(4hrs after I finished icing the damn things) and realize my teeth are bright pink! No amount of brushing would get all the pink off.
    I couldn't send them to school and have the kids go home with bright pink teeth, so I had to scrape icing off all of them and re-ice them. My icing was too runny and I ran out of icing sugar, so now I'm sending her to school with brownies that look like my two year old iced them.
    Omfg Omfg!! I am sorry laughing! But you deserve an award for this!
    GoJays, cath007, Lyssia510 and 3 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Omfg Omfg!! I am sorry laughing! But you deserve an award for this!
    Aww thank you!
    To add to my rant, dh found a new problem with my car after fixing the original one, so I still have no car. Now I have to figure out how to transport 2 huge trays of brownies, a tray of muffins for the staff at school, 5 teacher gifts and a two year to the school tomorrow without a car. It's too much for dd to carry on her own, and I need at least one hand free for the toddler.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Peroxide and baking soda. Or charcoal pills. Works like a charm

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Brush your teeth with baking soda and peroxide mixed, then follow up with a peroxide gargle.
    Lyssia510, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Attention fellow cat owners

I had the joy of cleaning Chippy Cat's box today and discovered a buried (and sealed! Thank god)coupon for tidy cats cat litter $3 off. It was in the 7kg green box of maxx scoop apparently hidden in the bottom.

What a blessing and a curse.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Lyssia510 I hope you found a way to school! After all that trouble what a shame if the baking did not get eaten.

Candini, thank goodness that coupon was sealed....nice value on that one - it would have been a shame to have to throw it out.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

When an international seller [website] cancels an order without ANY reason and be like 'here is your refund in the amount of XXX'...Isn't there something called communications?

Typical international seller!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Double header rants today
    1- freaking eBay seller( what else ) sold me an item that they don't actually have! They messaged me saying how sorry they were for the shipping delay because they were waiting for the item to arrive TO THEM!
    2- freaking bees set up a hive in one of my birdhouses that I know a pair of birds have a nest in. Sucked to destroy it.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sucks to have to destroyed bees They are very important.
    They do more for our environment than birds do. We had this happen in a bush at work and we had a bee keeper herd them up and take them home with him.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Stupid old stupid computer - can barely do anything I want, it's SLOOOOW doing anything. No viruses, nothing like that. Son can't clean it til the weekend, and I've had enough days of this already.

Yup, just shows us how tied we are to these beasts!
    I have a tablet, but just can't do all the same things as easily as on the desktop. And it's nothing serious - a few forums, FB, email, searches.... basics.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DD was supposed to get her PICC line out on Monday but her inflammation markers (bloodwork) didn't go down enough from the previous week so the doctor extended it. I called to find out when her next appointment is and he's on vacation until July 6th so the earliest she can get it out now is July 8th.

If she needs it then she needs it, I'm just sick of the hassle. She can't have it pulled or tugged and can't get it dirty or wet so I have to keep saying no to play dates and birthday parties. She desperately wants to play but she can't do what the other kids can because of the PICC line.

The doctors are encouraging her to get back to normal life but it's hard with that things in her arm attached to a heavy backpack.

Plus we're all sick of the daily nurse visits. They come between 3-4 so we're stuck staying close to home.

Small rant considering how lucky we are that she's on the mend and feeling much better, just bored and sick of being the "mean mom".

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just plain angry at RCSS Ajax today. I was getting Breyers Ice Cream by Price Matching it to Fortinos for $1.99 compared to $2.50 (Hey, it's $0.51 back in my pocket instead of theirs). The second I showed her the flyer on my phone for Fortinos, she gave me the ugliest look, saying then "Where is this?", I told her and she said we don't price match to Scarborough (Toronto) or beyond. I stood my ground against her and said that I have there before, and to North York too! She then said something to me that made less than no sense... "We don't price match to small grocery stores (Believing that Fortinos was a nothing little store)". Here are the flaws to her argument:
    1. Fortinos is not in any way a individual store
    2. Fortinos is part of a chain in which there are many stores across the province
    3. It is part of the PRESIDENT'S CHOICE chain of stores that SHE works FOR!!
    4. Why don't you price match to smaller stores, If they are a LOCAL competitor then your policy states that you DO price match, I've price matched to Blue Sky that has two (2) location in the entire PROVINCE!

So she called a manager on the phone to ask if they do in fact Price Match to Fortinos, and then the glorious moment occurred, she did it!, correcting the $2.50 to $1.99. Then another move that pissed me off, I was getting some gum that was on clearance for $0.94 WITH 30% off sticker, she just scanned it through and didn't take off the 30% and one of the two that I got came up at $1.44 instead of $0.94, so I said to her "They showed $0.94 on the shelf, not $1.44 and they are on clearance", I swear she rolled her eyes and voided them and put them back through with the 30%, but did not correct the $1.44 to $0.94 but I couldn't argue it with her. I may go back to get my $0.50 and 30% off back another time if i'm there anyways.

They NEED to either give cashiers a basic training in coupons/ price mathcing or TRY to hire more people that know their way around a coupon and price matching!

ALSO... This was the same lady that didn't allow me to price match another time to a Toronto store for Mr. Noodles at $0.10 (Honest Ed's), I believe I posted that rant in this thread too, so if you don't know the mess of that, it is somewhere here.

Thank you, I needed to get that off my chest it made me SO upset!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Tried to steal a beautiful cat I found in the park. Was bombarded by children saying its their friends cat. Why did school have to end t o d a y
    Lyssia510, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Thread Information