User Tag List

Page 236 of 654 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Parents who don't RSVP for parties! How hard is it to take 2 seconds to email or call and say yes or no?

This is the 2nd year in the row that the majority of parents haven't RSVP'd to DD's birthday.

Last year I had the class email list so I just emailed to confirm and 5 out of 6 parents said YES, their kid was coming but they forgot to RSVP. 5 kids! Makes a HUGE difference!

This year 5 parents (total of 7 kids - 2 sets of sisters) have not RSVP'd. I only have the email for ONE parent because the teacher didn't give out an email list this year. So now I have no idea how many kids will show up to the birthday party, which would be *ALMOST* okay except we're having it at a business and I need to confirm numbers a couple days before the party (if we go over a certain number, we'll need 2 rooms).

I really don't understand how people forget or are "too busy" to RSVP. The invite clearly said they must RSVP by Dec 1st and I gave both my email and our phone number.

GAH!!!!! Just really annoyed and nervous. We'll be fine with the number we have, or even if 3-4 more kids come BUT if all 7 show up then I may have to turn them away because there's no room. There's no way I'm paying an extra $60 for a 2nd room when we don't need it (again I need to tell them a few days in advance).
    I feel your pain, raised four children and every party there was always several wing nuts that just showed up, by the fourth child I through all my manners aside and stated on the invitation that if the party wasn't RSVP'd by the said date I would be allowing my child to invite someone else in that child's place.I looked like a total control freak but hey I never wondered who was coming to the paraty again.I plan my granddaughters parties and make the same statement. I remember loading up my car after a swimming birthday party and one of the kids that was supposed to come drove up and asked for his cake because they were late...um don't think so you were supposed to be here four hours ago and everything is packed up. Jeesh people!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

made mexican meatloaf for dinner - it went in the oven and started cooking. then on the news the recall for the ground beef at WM and guess what its part of the recall.
    Last edited by anastasia1009; Tue, Dec 2nd, 2014 at 09:42 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i saw a mouse run across my livingroom today WTF! i live in a 2 bedroom apartment on the second level!! we have a hallway entrance! (not a outdoor entrance) we are a floor off the ground! how the hell did a mouse get in here?!?!
    ROMEO, macw1960, Decaf and 3 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

bf walks into bathroom. (im in kitchen. bathroom attaches to it.) and says very loudly wow eh someone needs to clean this sink. proceeds to spit in and then wash hands in said sink. flicks off the lights and goes back to living room.

i was in the middle of doing dishes.

*shoots self*
    ROMEO, macw1960, Candini and 9 others like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Ordered my Christmas tree from walmart last Monday, said I will receive it in 3-7 business days but expected arrival is the 27th... No emails of cancellations, oos, nothing. I call customer service yesterday and they said it's still be processed and they may have not been able to find it in the warehouse?? Okay.

They forwarded my number to warehouse and said I should expect a call in 1 -3 days, nobody called yesterday or today. Now I look on their website and all locations say out of stock. I'm going to go to my local store tomorrow to see what's there and tell walmart.ca to shove it.

if I get shafted with some hideous tree (or even no tree) I'm going to be one pissed off Candini.

Edit.. Just got an email saying it's shipped.
    Last edited by Candini; Wed, Dec 3rd, 2014 at 11:07 AM.
    ROMEO, kiwis-mom, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    @*#$%&*)$%*(!)&*!()#$)@*$(*#^&@*($#)(!$#)(*y!%*($# %*(@!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    exactly !!
    Ciel, macw1960, r0c0upons and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My nose is painful due to a fracture and now it's a bit stuffed up. I'm hoping I'm not getting a cold, because blowing it will be difficult while it's healing. Pumping the vitamins into me etc. Crosses fingers.
    Ciel and Decaf like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i saw a mouse run across my livingroom today WTF! i live in a 2 bedroom apartment on the second level!! we have a hallway entrance! (not a outdoor entrance) we are a floor off the ground! how the hell did a mouse get in here?!?!
    most probably through the internal wall spaces..BTDT set the traps..
    Ciel, macw1960, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

To the person driving behind me earlier...

Sorry I didn't speed through the falling snow but you had your high beams on constantly blinding me so I couldn't see where I was going properly..

Which is why I kept slowing down and then you were sooooooo freaking close to my back bumper I had to slow even more...So I could flipingly well see where was going ..

And you still didn't either back off nor slow down until the driver coming the other way spun off and clipped your car..Since neither of you professed to speak English...My witness statement will give you some pause for thought...
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 5 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    most probably through the internal wall spaces..BTDT set the traps..
    Or borrow someone's cat!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Can't recover my files from computer that my baby dropped 2 weeks ago...
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Or borrow someone's cat!
    I have four cats I can send you and one is a mouser
    Ciel, GoJays and toronto166 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    bf walks into bathroom. (im in kitchen. bathroom attaches to it.) and says very loudly wow eh someone needs to clean this sink. proceeds to spit in and then wash hands in said sink. flicks off the lights and goes back to living room.

i was in the middle of doing dishes.

*shoots self*
    I feel your pain. DH never washes the dishes but complains when I slack off doing so. This morning he was like you were up so late why didnt you just wash the dishes before you slept? UM YOU WERE UP EARLY WHY DIDNT YOU WASH THEM UGH
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    That happened to me when I lived in my 2nd floor apartment.....they were coming in from the water base heaters. Obviously there were holes in the floors for the pipes leading to the boiler room. Well all I did was cut up SOS pads in small pieces and stuffed them all around the pipes. Never saw a mouse again.
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    That happened to me when I lived in my 2nd floor apartment.....they were coming in from the water base heaters. Obviously there were holes in the floors for the pipes leading to the boiler room. Well all I did was cut up SOS pads in small pieces and stuffed them all around the pipes. Never saw a mouse again.
    i think i may end up doing that.. i have checked everywhere we don't have any tiny cracks that i have found as of yet.. i haven't seen anything that looks like it could be left behind by a mouse... here's hoping that i never see that sucker again and it was an obscure never repeating incident.. the building manager has also been inform and will be looking around the building.. a part of me wants to bang on the neighbour's doors and ask them too...
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information