User Tag List

Page 348 of 654 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Omg! Huge pet peeve which has caused me to remove myself from a few groups. One was posting begging for a car seat. It was a because her sister wouldn't be able to take her baby home from the hospital. I mean really you had nine months to figure this out....just like everyone else. How else did you think you would get home?

All i can say is some people have a lot of nerve and is also 1 of my pet peeves
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I have developed a click in my jaw from grinding my teeth at night, and now I have to go back to the dentist to sort the situation out. It gives me a bad headache everyday so I really hope the solution is affordable and easy. I can't afford to give the dentist any more money this year or ever again for that money…I'm really regretting not going into dentistry.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My neigbour who let her little cat outside without any watching (she took off the screen of her window)...because she is too occupated to be drunk and play playstation games lound at this hour....i hate that,....the poor cat could be hurt at 3 stairs and I cannot watch my cat who want to go outside(because ofthe heat) because the other cat; she is on us side.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jul 14th, 2015 at 01:03 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Welfare babies who are in freebie groups and want literally everything for their home and kids.

oh gawd i remember getting hit up by those when i was selling my baby stuff literally every item i had posted i would get some sob story about some young single mother soo desperately needs it but they have no money for it and would i consider donating it to them and delivering it in the same process.. and ofcourse the same person would hit up multiple postings with the exact same copy and pasted story
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

we go a month and a half without rain.. have plans to go away this weekend do a road trip to my parents place with a friend and the girls can play.. and you know what.. it rains.. pouring buckets of rain! so there goes most the plans we had to do... outdoor fun stuff...we managed to do stuff anyways (but no water balloons, no pool play sprinklers under trampoline) and another sideline rant... we wandered through cathedral grove.. a very old highly protected highly visited forest with massive trees (500+years old)... forest fire ratings is at extreme, full on bans, there's a massive forest fire burning less then a hour away and what do i see? some asshat walking through this protected old growth forest smoking a cigarette?! i mean really?!?!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I have developed a click in my jaw from grinding my teeth at night, and now I have to go back to the dentist to sort the situation out. It gives me a bad headache everyday so I really hope the solution is affordable and easy. I can't afford to give the dentist any more money this year or ever again for that money…I'm really regretting not going into dentistry.
    Oh, I feel badly for you, I know what it's like - I have TMJ, which I think they now call TMD.
    Dentist might suggest a mouthguard.

It's from stress, so that's something you need to work on - yeah, I know it's not easy.
    I was both grinding and clenching, and have it mostly under check with a lot of work. It's a matter of really being cognizant of it, and figuring out when you do it. Yes, I was doing it at night apparently - but also during the day when I was doing certain things.

I wish you luck!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, I feel badly for you, I know what it's like - I have TMJ, which I think they now call TMD.
    Dentist might suggest a mouthguard.

It's from stress, so that's something you need to work on - yeah, I know it's not easy.
    I was both grinding and clenching, and have it mostly under check with a lot of work. It's a matter of really being cognizant of it, and figuring out when you do it. Yes, I was doing it at night apparently - but also during the day when I was doing certain things.

I wish you luck!
    Thanks for your well wishes.

I get stressed out and anxious very easily so that is very likely the cause. I just hope t get better. Headaches stink when nothing makes them go away.
    Natalka, macw1960, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^have the same issue, appliance was about $275 less whatever coverage you might have.
    macw1960, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Natalka and couponteen...did you ever have braces?
    So many people I've spoken to had braces and now have something wrong with their jaw - me included.

I went to a dentist before and they did a jaw realignment. Was crazy. They snapped my jaw back in place lol

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Again welfare case.... Okay so I don't want to come across as privileged (if that's the right word) thank God I never had an issue supplying my dd with diapers and formula.

There's another woman in the group who twice in a week has asked for extra diapers. I don't want to sound like a btch but...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So many people I've spoken to had braces and now have something wrong with their jaw - me included.

I went to a dentist before and they did a jaw realignment. Was crazy. They snapped my jaw back in place lol
    No, never had braces, have always had straight teeth and a perfect bite.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Again welfare case.... Okay so I don't want to come across as privileged (if that's the right word) thank God I never had an issue supplying my dd with diapers and formula.

There's another woman in the group who twice in a week has asked for extra diapers. I don't want to sound like a btch but...
    I hear ya! And must be the specific size and brand and delivered right? Lol Gah! Same with formula posts.

Oh and there was this one guy. Posts asking for someone to donate him a free fish tank because he has just recently become a stay at home dad and is bored out of his mind.... Needed a hobby. Holy hell, who gets bored with kids at home? I asked how old and offered him a kite.lol I am such a biotch sometimes. Hee hee
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I hear ya! And must be the specific size and brand and delivered right? Lol Gah! Same with formula posts.

Oh and there was this one guy. Posts asking for someone to donate him a free fish tank because he has just recently become a stay at home dad and is bored out of his mind.... Needed a hobby. Holy hell, who gets bored with kids at home? I asked how old and offered him a kite.lol I am such a biotch sometimes. Hee hee
    Oh it's possible to be bored and worn out from kids at the same time. There's only so much play doh, Disney, bubbles, parks one can take before it gets boring lol. Now that being said, who the he!! has time to watch fish swim with kids? My toddler would inadvertently kill the poor fish before I'd get a chance to sit down and watch them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I printed out some pictures at Walmart for a boy in dd's class who didn't have any family with him at grad.
    Today I get an email from Walmart that my credit card may have been "potentially compromised".
    Ugh.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Ive never had braces... I guess it's just my luck. Haha

Thread Information