User Tag List

Page 350 of 654 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Wow frugal. Same thing happened when I sold DDs crib. The woman showed up making rude comments and was $50 short if I remember correctly. So now every time I mention final price before any pick ups.
    I had a lady do this to me with DS2's bouncy seat. I was only asking $10.00... pretty reasonable I thought. Sure enough, she gets out of the car with $4.00! I refused the sale, she told me she would be right back, asked me for directions for a corner store where she could get cash back... I waited outside like an dolt with my then, infant son... she never came back.

People can be so brazen.
    Ciel, macw1960, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Dentist appointment made....hoping this fixes it. I got a quote for somewhere else and the dentist said I might also need an orthodontic contraption....I'm hoping my dentist says it just a mouth guard.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grr open the fridge and 1lb of blue berries i just bought today cascades all over my floor and fridge door
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    grr open the fridge and 1lb of blue berries i just bought today cascades all over my floor and fridge door
    Anything in clamshell packaging , that always happens to me

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I had a small children's item posted for $1, got a message asking if I would take $0.50, sure why not, they then come back and tell me they need it delivered 15 minutes away and it has to be there by 4 when her daughter will be home. Um yeah no I drop the price fine but I am not wasting $5 in gas to deliver a $0.50 item and oh yeah leaving work early to do so since I work till 4 and you are messaging me at 2.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I had a small children's item posted for $1, got a message asking if I would take $0.50, sure why not, they then come back and tell me they need it delivered 15 minutes away and it has to be there by 4 when her daughter will be home. Um yeah no I drop the price fine but I am not wasting $5 in gas to deliver a $0.50 item and oh yeah leaving work early to do so since I work till 4 and you are messaging me at 2.
    Wow, some people sure do have nerve.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ordered a Sofia the First castle for dd's birthday from Walmart.ca, used the ship to Canada Post option. It was sent out last Friday and still hasn't been delivered to the post office even though it's been on a truck in my city since Monday.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

The orthodontic contraption is a mouth guard...

Hope it works for you.

I clench and I use a soft guard made by a denturist but that will not likely work of you grind. I use voltarin cream for the pain for fast relief. Maybe that will help a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Dentist appointment made....hoping this fixes it. I got a quote for somewhere else and the dentist said I might also need an orthodontic contraption....I'm hoping my dentist says it just a mouth guard.
    Ciel, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I am so sad...

A friend of mine told me about a new place opening up that she and another friend applied to. Find out today that both of them got hired (thrilled for them) and me......crickets

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I prefer from today to have no friends than friends who are not there for me when I needed the most...no time for you i am in vacancy....go f yourself and dont message me why I deleted you from fb
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Using age as an excuse. It's not ok to act like a spoiled little tantrum-throwing brat at 5. It's certainly not ok to act like that at 20! Or 30! Or any age!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My money is slipping away from me! I spent $3000 on one course and my credit card is full now. *SIGH* no wonder education can be limited to those in power!

Plus I am getting grumpy and sexists thanks to some dudes on forum!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I am going to strangle DH. He doesn't want me driving the Mustang or Corvette in and out of the garage because I might hit something. RIGHT! In the 2 weeks he has been home he has......
    1- hit 1 snowmobile with the Mustang causing body damage to the car and scraped paint. Now needs body work and new paint job.
    2- hit 2 trees in the yard with the tractor almost ripping my big beautiful pine out of the lawn.
    3- drove the truck into the tractor bale loader.
    I am just waiting for him to GET hit backing out of our yard as our county road is fairly busy and we live at the bottom of a rise in the road. And we have a run around in our where he can turn around and drive out.
    AND he's afraid I might hit something? Sigh
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I am going to strangle DH. He doesn't want me driving the Mustang or Corvette in and out of the garage because I might hit something. RIGHT! In the 2 weeks he has been home he has......
    1- hit 1 snowmobile with the Mustang causing body damage to the car and scraped paint. Now needs body work and new paint job.
    2- hit 2 trees in the yard with the tractor almost ripping my big beautiful pine out of the lawn.
    3- drove the truck into the tractor bale loader.
    I am just waiting for him to GET hit backing out of our yard as our county road is fairly busy and we live at the bottom of a rise in the road. And we have a run around in our where he can turn around and drive out.
    AND he's afraid I might hit something? Sigh

Sounds like my DH as I have hit nothing and he has twice.
    Last edited by macw1960; Sun, Jul 19th, 2015 at 11:57 AM.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My dad who is always beg me for money even if he refund me later that bugs me a lot
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information