User Tag List

Page 351 of 654 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No space for ice cream in my freezer for the moment
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    No space for ice cream in my freezer for the moment
    Thats when tummy counts as fridge My bros usually call me 'fat' whenever he sees me eating ice cream! Seriously guys I am in normal range of weight!

PLUS:

My bro sending MY pic to cousins without MY permission! WTF *HATE*
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sun, Jul 19th, 2015 at 05:05 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

houseflies....where did they come from???

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought I'd try to ship by UPS because Canada Post has let us down too many times recently. HOLY CROW, it's expensive! It's complicated, too, imho. Why would any private person use it? No thanks.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

All the women of mom groups complaining ALL weekend about child tax payments. CHILL OUT. You'll get your gov check. Sh*t.

Whole other rant. The back pay is a bunch of crap. You chose to have child(ren) support them yourself.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    All the women of mom groups complaining ALL weekend about child tax payments. CHILL OUT. You'll get your gov check. Sh*t.

Whole other rant. The back pay is a bunch of crap. You chose to have child(ren) support them yourself.
    They didn't get theirs....? We got ours on Friday.

And sorry, I take offense. I forgot (actually, I didn't pay much attention to the increase), and on Friday, when I checked, it was a very nice, unexpected surprise.
    Ciel, francine1985, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When someone is mean with me or argue with me even if I am right.,...stop that.......you will not gain
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My brain hurts after talking to government associate!

I think I just reduced my IQ by at least 20!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Mon, Jul 20th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    houseflies....where did they come from???
    at least i can SEE houseflies. its the fruit flies that piss me off.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

3D movies! I absolutely HATE them. They make me feel nauseated and they charge extra.

DH and I have our first date night in months tomorrow. We both have wanted to see Antman since we found out they were making it, but there are only TWO showings that are not in 3D. The first time is a matinee when DH is still at work. The 2nd time is at 6pm.

So looks like we'll have just enough time to race to the theatre once DH gets home and changed. No dinner for us. And no our theatre doesn't have many food options (other than popcorn, hot dog, nachos).

Meanwhile they have two regular 3D showings tomorrow night and like 5 ultraAVX 3D showings (and that's not including matinees).

This happens a lot to us. More times than not we opt to not bother with the movies. They are alienating people who don't like 3D movies just so they can milk a few more bucks from people.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

To the couple that waved my bus away today... because apparently, you knew where I was going too - FLICK YOU, (look twice, I didn't swear lol).

Seriously, who does that? Not to mention you hoarded the entire sidewalk in front of the bus stop so when MY BUS came up, I was trying to circle around you so I could get on it and you told it to leave?! What the fudge?

I know, you did say sorry - but sorry doesn't make up the thirty extra minutes of wait time because you got trigger happy with your wavy hands. Sorry doesn't change the fact that I had to go to another part of town instead and didn't even get all my errands done because I was crunched for time and you didn't seem to grasp that not everyone wants the same bus you want.

I really hope you don't do that again... weirdos. lol
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    3D movies! I absolutely HATE them. They make me feel nauseated and they charge extra.

DH and I have our first date night in months tomorrow. We both have wanted to see Antman since we found out they were making it, but there are only TWO showings that are not in 3D. The first time is a matinee when DH is still at work. The 2nd time is at 6pm.

So looks like we'll have just enough time to race to the theatre once DH gets home and changed. No dinner for us. And no our theatre doesn't have many food options (other than popcorn, hot dog, nachos).

Meanwhile they have two regular 3D showings tomorrow night and like 5 ultraAVX 3D showings (and that's not including matinees).

This happens a lot to us. More times than not we opt to not bother with the movies. They are alienating people who don't like 3D movies just so they can milk a few more bucks from people.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I hate the 6 and 6:30 showing times. I really want to take my older boy to Jurassic World tomorrow but with their dad getting off at 5:30, I really have no clue how I'm going to make it in time after he gets off to watch our youngest.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Last edited by francine1985; Mon, Jul 20th, 2015 at 08:53 PM.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post

And sorry, I take offense. I forgot (actually, I didn't pay much attention to the increase), and on Friday, when I checked, it was a very nice, unexpected surprise.
    these women since Friday night we're counting down until 12am waiting for the deposits, and some got it, some didn't, they were complaining about banks and Oh I'm changing banks this is ridiculous. Being over dramatic for nothing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post

It depends on your bank. If a government payment falls on a Monday some banks deposit it Friday, some on Saturday and others make you wait until Monday.

Thread Information