User Tag List

Page 300 of 654 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I tapped and wrote a 'sorry notice' hehe

No it just said Canada Post; I swear I blame my evil bro for that. He was the one who was attacking. Glad I did not call Shopping Channel!
    100% CP's fault. At least you're honest and returning the parcel so it's less of a headache for the purchaser. Last time someone kept my parcel and I had to file a claim with the merchant ect...a real pain before I can get my $ back.
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    My BF's shopping channel packaged arrived yesterday, and I couldn't get it out of the damn mailbox. Why would the shove it in there?? Like what were they thinking, I would have gladly went to pick it up at the Shoppers like they normally do with larger packages. Anyways I had to rip the box all up to get it out of the mailbox and now the box is destroyed and it is a gift Now I will have to find a new way to wrap it!!! So annoying...
    Is your's a community mailbox? CP worker opened the entire door to put mails in, I guess they didn't realize the individual mailbox door is smaller then the mail slot. If you leave a note explaining you can't get the parcel out of the box, they will deliver it to your door.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    100% CP's fault. At least you're honest and returning the parcel so it's less of a headache for the purchaser. Last time someone kept my parcel and I had to file a claim with the merchant ect...a real pain before I can get my $ back.
    Ya but its soo rare though! Never had that happened; plus I think I may have lost my *ahem* [cought] if it was chocolate hehehe [wicked smile]

Name:  bc7.png
Views: 285
Size:  60.7 KB

Anyway, I have my 4-year old coupon booklet teared up and I stapled it; this is my second time in a week getting 'stabbed' by the pin while reaching for it. Arrr! I wish I had gotten the coupon binder from Target but it was gone before I was able to hold on to it as I was waiting for further discount.
    Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iheartcoupons View Post
    trying to do my taxes, but forgot my password AND the security answer for password recovery
    still locked out...

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

some a$$hat hit and dented/scratched my car!!
    Its not a HUGE dent or scratch but big enough for me to notice coming out of work yesterday...
    I've had that car for 5 months....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^uggh that hurts!
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my blender is on its last legs. huge regret for not purchasing an oster blender at 70% off I saw at Target a few mos. back in a misplaced attempt to not buy something just because it was on sale.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I tried WEN by Chaz Dean and OMG!! It RUINED my hair! I had fine hair before using it and this CRAP turned my hair into coarse, crunchy, brittle straw! I had to go to my hairdresser and she was shocked at it. She put a deep conditioning treatment on it and while it feels a bit better, it still isn't as good as it was. But hopefully, once I use a protein shampoo and conditioner a few times, my hair will recover.
    That's awful wolfwoman! I thought about trying this product and won't be purchasing it. On TV they make it look so good. Hope your hair recovers soon.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Not so much of a rant, rather just accepting crappy reality. Had to do a closet purge and give away a bunch of clothing. No matter how much exercising I do, I will never fit back into them. Damn you menopause and estrogen belly.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Why oh why, do I have to be on a medication that will make me want to eat more? It's not like, there are enough reasons for me to get even fatter.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Please do not try to overtake me when I'm turning left. If I hadn't shoulder-checked, there would have been an unpleasant accident...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

having no appetite... i hate being sick... I LOVE food!!
    Candini, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Food Basics....I went today (Thursday) specifically for their Flyer item, "Amy's Burritos" but they didn't have it in stock. I was just told that they don't carry it, so didn't get to take advantage of their "in stock" policy. The store was almost empty; no stock on any of the advertised items. I am so not-happy with them right now. It was a wasted trip.
    seylz_gurl, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

First rant-sold a bag on Ebay 2 weeks ago, got a non paying bidder. Relisted it, someone bids in the last minute of the auction(not an automatic bid as they didn't place a bid before this), hasn't paid for it. GRRR.

Second rant-I bought some phone cases and a arm band off Ebay from China a month ago. Get them today along with 6 other packages from China that I bought between Nov 2013 and January of this year that I assumed were lost in the mail. Why would Canada Post hold on to 99 cent jewellery for a year and half and then deliver it?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Not so much of a rant, rather just accepting crappy reality. Had to do a closet purge and give away a bunch of clothing. No matter how much exercising I do, I will never fit back into them. Damn you menopause and estrogen belly.
    Send them to me! I see all those nice bags you get haha

Thread Information