User Tag List

Page 299 of 654 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Thanks guys. PLEASE NO ONE USE THIS CRAP!!! My hair should recover. At least I still have my hair and not gone bald like some other women.
    JMO I wouldn`t buy any product advertised on TV for my face/hair whatever. Even proactiv I`ve heard it's amazing for your skin but as soon as you stop using it your face breaks out.

Try Joico K-Pak Protein conditioning treatment, it salvages even bleached/straw hair
    macw1960, torontogal12 and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I tried WEN by Chaz Dean and OMG!! It RUINED my hair! I had fine hair before using it and this CRAP turned my hair into coarse, crunchy, brittle straw! I had to go to my hairdresser and she was shocked at it. She put a deep conditioning treatment on it and while it feels a bit better, it still isn't as good as it was. But hopefully, once I use a protein shampoo and conditioner a few times, my hair will recover.
    Have you tried V05 hot oil treatments? The kind you use before shampooing.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

trying to do my taxes, but forgot my password AND the security answer for password recovery

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Went to Abercrombie Kids the other day, they have a huge sign posted on their windows stating they sell sizes 3T+ now online. Okay, I`m online and I see no such thing.

Nevermind , found it, I`m just blind and easily agitated apparently.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Mass trading is like having a baby.. after a while you forget how it was and do it again..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

So I fell asleep last night while getting the kids to bed (as usual) and I just went to put on big brother (recorded on the pvr) and it started around 15 minutes late because of some stupid after sport talk show. Now I know I am going to have to watch it online to see the ending after.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I also had bad results with WEN, but mine was the opposite, I have thick coarse hair, and it only made it super heavy and greasy and I started loosing way more hair than normal. I hope you hair recovers fast!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    I also had bad results with WEN, but mine was the opposite, I have thick coarse hair, and it only made it super heavy and greasy and I started loosing way more hair than normal. I hope you hair recovers fast!
    me too and made my dye come out of my hair in a few weeks and didn't feel good. Now I do the reverse shampoo method and no poo - hair is super soft and dye lasts three months or more

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Now I have several massive open sores on my scalp and hey hurt like he11 so bummed
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I had Canada Post big fat parcel today and it did not belong to us.

When it arrive, both my mom and I along with my bro attacked the parcel like small kitten finding bathroom rolls and tear it apart because we thought it was from the Shopping Channel. I CRY AND YELL [thats right] after finding out that there was a men hair growth product and went straight to my Shopping Channel only to be informed that my parcel is still on its way; re-check the packaging and found that it was NOT OUR ITEM...it belongs to someone living on Argyle ave, which is not is not street so I am mad as I have opened someone package and he will be waiting for his package.

Anyway, will send it back but oh gosh why did I open it; its so rare to have this happen! LOL but its funny how I got so mad at Shopping Channel because my parcel is supposed to be coming from Canada Post too...crazy

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

mass trading
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I had Canada Post big fat parcel today and it did not belong to us.

When it arrive, both my mom and I along with my bro attacked the parcel like small kitten finding bathroom rolls and tear it apart because we thought it was from the Shopping Channel. I CRY AND YELL [thats right] after finding out that there was a men hair growth product and went straight to my Shopping Channel only to be informed that my parcel is still on its way; re-check the packaging and found that it was NOT OUR ITEM...it belongs to someone living on Argyle ave, which is not is not street so I am mad as I have opened someone package and he will be waiting for his package.

Anyway, will send it back but oh gosh why did I open it; its so rare to have this happen! LOL but its funny how I got so mad at Shopping Channel because my parcel is supposed to be coming from Canada Post too...crazy
    Did this man's parcel also have the Shopping Channel logo or other information saying it was from them on the outside? That is very unfortunate that the parcel got attacked ( lol ) but we have all been anxious! I hope that customer doesn't freak out when he eventually gets his parcel delivered??

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

My BF's shopping channel packaged arrived yesterday, and I couldn't get it out of the damn mailbox. Why would the shove it in there?? Like what were they thinking, I would have gladly went to pick it up at the Shoppers like they normally do with larger packages. Anyways I had to rip the box all up to get it out of the mailbox and now the box is destroyed and it is a gift Now I will have to find a new way to wrap it!!! So annoying...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Did this man's parcel also have the Shopping Channel logo or other information saying it was from them on the outside? That is very unfortunate that the parcel got attacked ( lol ) but we have all been anxious! I hope that customer doesn't freak out when he eventually gets his parcel delivered??
    I tapped and wrote a 'sorry notice' hehe

No it just said Canada Post; I swear I blame my evil bro for that. He was the one who was attacking. Glad I did not call Shopping Channel!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I feel like I want to get revenge on my tormentor(s). I've got allies who suggested I should wear a "Revenge Dress" to piss these vicious people off. Maybe I'll do that when summer comes.
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information