User Tag List

Page 249 of 654 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    My dd18 has been in ER 4x's since 2 pm Dec 23. 2-6pm. Diagnosed with mid cycle ruptured cyst. Given tramadol for pain. Came home and vomited until weak from pain and nothing staying down. Back to ER. 2-6am. Given morphine and demerol for pain. Finally home and settled in bed at 6:30am. First phone call 6:42am. Hospital wants her back at 9:30am for ultrasound. Sorry but I am not waking her up after finally getting her to fall asleep after suffering all day. Second call: dd20 and hospital again at 10:53am. Booked ultrasound for 3pm. Different hospital. Abnormally large cyst on left ovary. Sent to ER at that hospital. 4hr wait. See dr. who consultswith gyno. Needs surgery. Sent back to first hospital(nurse offers to drive her, very nice). Now waiting for surgery to remove cyst and part of her ovary on Christnas Day. She's in hospital overnight waiting.
    Story of my life. Ruptured cysts are not fun. Lots of rest and heating pad helps.
    Hope she feels better soon.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Missing Christmas Eve dinner at the in-laws because I'm sick.

DD got it Saturday, DS got it Sunday, then I got it Monday. Lucky me got it for 2 days straight. I finally started to feel human again this morning so spent the day cleaning, airing out the house, changing all bedding, disinfecting every place possible. Still moving very slow and since I didn't want to risk getting 30+ people sick I decided to stay home.

On the up side I should be good to go by tomorrow. Always gotta stay positive.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    Aww, sorry to hear, Lola! DD threw up 3 times this morning, and then I got a call from DS daycare, he puked twice..and then we get back, and DD pukes, AGAIN!
    Must be some bug..

Definatly is a bug going around... 2 days ago I got violently sick, throwing up, major nauscea, next morning felt amazing like nothing happened
    Ciel and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Bought my dd a loopdeloom kit for Christmas, as soon as she opened the box to put the weave together the damn thing broke. Chapters was willing to exchange it but since it's only sold online they had to refund me. I had bought it in November when they had the 25% off one item promo and now it's going to cost me an extra 10 bucks to replace a defective product.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My Grand-Mother of 97 years old have the flue...the ''Influenza'' one.Like many of the seniors in the center she is.We are affraid she could pass away.We never seen her in so bad shape.
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Cath007, would you be able to get grandmother some Gatorade (maybe G2 since it has artificial sweeteners-beverage to help keep her fluids up) and some chicken noodle soup with extra herbs? I don't know what seniors get in retirement/nursing homes but I doubt it's as exciting as having someone at home give you drinks and soups to get you through the worst days before more solid foods can be offered. And more tissues!
    cath007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Definatly is a bug going around... 2 days ago I got violently sick, throwing up, major nauscea, next morning felt amazing like nothing happened
    Heard a tale of something similar about one of Mom's friends. Three days of illness as you described and needing bed rest to get through it.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Dec 28th, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
    cath007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Cath007, would you be able to get grandmother some Gatorade (maybe G2 since it has artificial sweeteners-beverage to help keep her fluids up) and some chicken noodle soup with extra herbs? I don't know what seniors get in retirement/nursing homes but I doubt it's as exciting as having someone at home give you drinks and soups to get you through the worst days before more solid foods can be offered. And more tissues!
    I dont know...she is suffuring since 2 weeks and tomorrow my auntle will call the doctor.Myself I just thinking she should be in er since a while.Aunts rely to help her get her meals.When I said that,a friend of mine called my familly idiots to not call ambulance and let her stay at her center like that...
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Dec 29th, 2014 at 12:10 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Remind me the last days of my dear beloved mother ...still guilty in that..

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Anyway on a more joyfull note ...but still a rant lol...Wanted the Yves Rocher Evidence free parfume in the 10 gifts offered(online promo)...to discover they offer a parfume for men and women and this one is for man..not women.... so deceived..
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm suppose to see the thyroid doctor next week and he requires blood work one to two weeks prior. My blood work was done back in November and they had to change the appointment to January. Anyways I phoned last week and asked if I would require new set of blood work since my appointment was changed. Yes I was told and they would send the paper to the lab where I have it done. I phoned the lab later in the day, no papers. They were closing for the holidays. Today I phoned since I see the doctor next week. The lab has not received the paper and gave me the fax number to ensure they have the right one. I phone the doc's office, was told they sent them. I mentioned they have a different fax number.. yay, yay I know. I'll resend and phone them in 15 min. I phone the lab, they have not received them and to call back in half hour. I call back, still haven't received the paper. They took my name and number and will call me when they receive them. No call today.

This is ridiculous. How hard is it to send in papers?! I understand the doctor's assistant is busy. Anyways if I phone the lab tomorrow and nothing is their, I'll be phoning again. Otherwise I will need to change my appointment to a later date. There is no point in going if the doctor doesn't have the lab work with my results for my appointment. Argh!
    Last edited by toban; Mon, Dec 29th, 2014 at 06:53 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Continuation from above post...update

Today I phoned the lab and no paper for blood work. Phoned doctors office, left a message, they haven't called back. I'm canceling my appointment.

Another rant.. I invited few immediate family members for Christmas dinner I hosted .I did all the cleanup. Loading dishwasher, washing extra pots, pans, plates by hand, drying them, tidying kitchen counter, and putting food away. I asked for some help instead i received no,grunts and gripes. These are the same people who pitch in when other relatives host Christmas dinner. I always offer to help when family etc host dinner.
    Last edited by toban; Tue, Dec 30th, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My Grand-Mother is feeling better today,more appetite and energy.I am glad she will be better and this flue will not destruct her at her age.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Walmart and their online clearance section + free shipping. Holy smokes!!

But nothing is ever in stock. Ever.
    Ciel, Poirot, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We can tell The Hollidays and Boxing Days are almost over by the flyers package lol.Much tinner and because it is the 1 week of the month,not so good deals or goods deals but the coupons are expired by one day
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Doctor's appointment tomorrow at RUH; required that I do not sleep and no caffeine (no chocolate )

I am sleepy! #EvilDoctor
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information