User Tag List

Page 247 of 654 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two relatives have left. Hooray! I sound mean but.. my Aunt and cousin came in from the country to catch a flight to another Province. They wanted to leave their car at my place so they wouldn't have to pay for airport parking fees. They came in the day before (road conditions were suppose to be slippery) and probably hoping to stay at my place. It was a last minute call and I wasn't prepared. Ended up taking a taxi to a hotel near the airport. Anyways they had supper at my place. My aunt is okay but my cousin.. I haven't seen her for three to four years. She is super aggressive, pushy, loud and crude. And sort of creepy they way she looks at me..eek. Anyways they are gone. They come back next weekend and they will want to come in for a bit. You try to put up with people because we all have our quirks. It's just some people get on you're nerves more than others.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Bought something from Gap for my DD 2 days ago. The postage options were free shipping wus $50 or Express shipping by Dec 24 and free shipping wus $50. I picked the Dec 24 date.
    It said it got shipped this morning, out for delivery and then at 7pm it says its " redirected to recipients new address "
    I better not find a tag saying where to pick it up which will be after Christmas...
    ROMEO, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Constant shoulder pain all day today and I have had enough...nothing seems to work.
    ROMEO, Ciel and cath007 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

People who don't give gift receipts, especially when they're buying kids clothes! My dad got my youngest 2 outfits both 2 sizes too small(even thought he called me to verify the size), and the same freaking toy he bought her for her birthday 3 months ago. I can't even return the clothes without a receipt because Target doesn't sell the items anymore.
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My rant for today is that people are ranting it's not cold enough or that there is no snow on the ground.

I say, "Long may this continue!!!"
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    My rant for today is that people are ranting it's not cold enough or that there is no snow on the ground.

I say, "Long may this continue!!!"
    Mine was only an observation.I wont complain about that...Its just feel different compared to those last years!!!
    ROMEO, Ciel and GoJays like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I need to do my coupon book and I dont know where too start.
    And my rant will be people who are not organisated and if I summit a suggestion I get yelled!!! Really?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Note the time of this post. Yes, I wake up at a ridiculous time to go to work. Phone rings at 10pm last night after I've been asleep for about an hour.

"Hi! Just got home and I'm returning your phone call from this afternoon!..... oh... did I wake you up? Sorry! Sorry! Go back to sleep!"

I did just that... about an hour later... grrrr
    Ciel, krysta lynne, lecale and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Bought something from Gap for my DD 2 days ago. The postage options were free shipping wus $50 or Express shipping by Dec 24 and free shipping wus $50. I picked the Dec 24 date.
    It said it got shipped this morning, out for delivery and then at 7pm it says its " redirected to recipients new address "
    I better not find a tag saying where to pick it up which will be after Christmas...

So it says its at a sorting facility now... and doesn`t say my city...
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

so much to do today and no milk for coffee. i broke my foot a few days ago and it makes running over to the store that much worse.

stupid foot literally snapped underneath me as i was walking. clean break through the fifth metacarpal.
    merry xmas.
    Ciel, cath007, Candini and 1 others like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just realised since my Maxi Became a Maxi and Cie 1 month or so ago they dont do much 50% off anymore.Now the cheese and prep meals are only 30% off like the meat.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Missing Christmas Eve dinner at the in-laws because I'm sick.

DD got it Saturday, DS got it Sunday, then I got it Monday. Lucky me got it for 2 days straight. I finally started to feel human again this morning so spent the day cleaning, airing out the house, changing all bedding, disinfecting every place possible. Still moving very slow and since I didn't want to risk getting 30+ people sick I decided to stay home.

On the up side I should be good to go by tomorrow. Always gotta stay positive.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Crochetlady, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Aww, sorry to hear, Lola! DD threw up 3 times this morning, and then I got a call from DS daycare, he puked twice..and then we get back, and DD pukes, AGAIN!
    Must be some bug..
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I threw up 3 times tonight and did a big crisis of panicking because it is the first year it is Christmas without my brother who commited suicide 7 months ago(altrought we did not enjoy it togheter the lasts years because of personnal familly problems...bigs regrets, and my mother is dead since 7 years....The memories are happy but so destructive.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Dec 24th, 2014 at 11:28 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wishing all some respite from concerns tomorrow so you can just be you.

I'm not thrilled with the little sunshine that has been out this month. Who put up the overcast cover in the sky most days? It's really irksome. Upside-each day is getting more daylight now.

Languishing sewing projects-have this week to get to the end or I'm going to have to let them go (garbage or ragbag).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information