User Tag List

Page 147 of 654 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Construction workers going up on scaffolds past my window at 8:30 a.m. while I am getting DRESSED. Freaking property management didn't see the need to tell us about this?!?!?!!?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I got a prescription for metrogel, going to start it tonight. I'm glad to hear the bumps go away with it because that's the hardest part to cover up with make up, just looks so patchy and cakey, regardless of what expensive foundation I use(which I have to use anyway because my skin breaks out with every affordable drug store brand make up/face cream/wash/toner). How long did it take for the bumps to start going away?
    Aren't the bumps just awful?? I was lucky as a teen and never had acne, so when the bumps happened to me I thought, here we go, my turn now! The Metrogel took the bumps away in about a week or two, not instantly but fairly quickly! They went away and never came back... I've never had a problem with them since. Now I just get the constant flushing/blushing.
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I give up on price matching. No store near me that prices matches food ever has stock or fresh meat and produce. Anything that's a good price is sold out on fridays and usually not restocked at these stores and I end up driving around from store to store anyway. Just going to buy all my groceries from the same store regardless of price and save myself the headache.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Got a parking ticket this morning, $50 if paid after X date, $25 if paid before. The online ticket paying thing says they can`t find the ticket and nobody is answering the 800 number OR local number. *sigh*
    ROMEO, macw1960 and Lyssia510 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I had this before with a ticket a family member got it takes so many days after you get the ticket for it to be registered in the system so you can pay online.

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Got a parking ticket this morning, $50 if paid after X date, $25 if paid before. The online ticket paying thing says they can`t find the ticket and nobody is answering the 800 number OR local number. *sigh*
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I suppose it is just me. I wanted to descale the Tassimo brewer. Pulled out the disc and the wee booklet of instructions. OMG!!!! Why put numbered pictures to instruct me on how to clean it?! What is wrong with the old fashioned confusing way I finally grew used to of " put tab A into Slot B " . I am still sitting here listening to that stupid machine labouring on and off every few seconds. I hope I am doing this right.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I tried to descale my parents Tassimo. It's ROUGH. I hear you

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I suppose it is just me. I wanted to descale the Tassimo brewer. Pulled out the disc and the wee booklet of instructions. OMG!!!! Why put numbered pictures to instruct me on how to clean it?! What is wrong with the old fashioned confusing way I finally grew used to of " put tab A into Slot B " . I am still sitting here listening to that stupid machine labouring on and off every few seconds. I hope I am doing this right.
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday I bought extra flowers for my garden. I came home, changed my clothes. I was too lazy to hang up my pants, threw them on the floor lol. So I changed and started planting. Had dinner, watched tv, went to bed. This morning I get up and figured I will wear the same pants I threw down. I pick them up and there is a dead wasp on my bedroom floor underneath the pants. I practically jumped and shrieked! I took a dust pan, broom and chucked the bugger outside. I have no idea where it came from. Was it on my pants in the garden centre? Hitched a ride? I'm allergic to wasps and carry an epi-pen. Thank goodness I wasn't stung. Maybe it was in the house all along and just croaked. Eek!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

got to thriftys today... grabbed the pizzas that were onsale then went digging in my bag for the coupons i put in there specifically to buy the pizzas on friday.. damn coupons were not in my bag got home they are sitting with the stack of paper i had pulled out on saturday grr now i get to go back tomorrow
    ROMEO and r0c0upons like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

forgot my walmart flyer at home yesterday to pm the cream cheese.. now i don't have cream cheese boo hoo
    ROMEO, walkonby and i_forget like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    forgot my walmart flyer at home yesterday to pm the cream cheese.. now i don't have cream cheese boo hoo
    so.....no cheesecake then?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ooo, let me run quickly to update my information for you "Amazon" as I want to do my part to prevent "fraudsters" from stealing my information...... Has Amazon recently changed their email provider to gmail? I can't believe that people would fall for this amateur crap.

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8:15:12 AM, Amazon <[email protected]> wrote:

Update your account information
    Hello Dear customer,
    To get back into your Amazon account, you'll need to relog in your account.
    It's easy:

1. Click the link below to open a secure browser window.
    2. Confirm that you're the owner of the account, and then follow the instructions.

Reset your account now
    Before log in your account will be activated let us know right away. Reporting it is important because it helps us prevent fraudsters from stealing your information.
    Help Center | Security Center
    Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
    Copyright © 2014 Amazon Inc. All rights reserved.
    AFPCH By vFcoders
    <div style="text-align: center">AFPCH By
    <a href="http://www.vfcoders.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">vFcoders</a></div><div style="text-align: center">AFPCH By
    <a href="http://www.vfcoders.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">vFcoders</a></div>
    Consumer advisory: Amazon Pte Ltd, the Holder of the AmazonT payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
    Amazon Email ID PP7315

Natalka, ROMEO, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^^^

I got one like that too recently but from Apple saying to change my info.

It had a link saying apple.com/xyz but if you moused over the link it led to some other random website.

Sad thing is some people ARENT that computer savvy and do fall for this crap.

GoJays, no need to step up your computer game
    ROMEO, GoJays and Lyssia510 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    ^^^

I got one like that too recently but from Apple saying to change my info.

It had a link saying apple.com/xyz but if you moused over the link it led to some other random website.

Sad thing is some people ARENT that computer savvy and do fall for this crap.

GoJays, no need to step up your computer game
    My mom fell for something similar last year and it wiped her whole computer and she had to get a new one. Now she calls me every time she gets a email from somewhere asking her to update her info, passwords etc.
    ROMEO and Candini like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Last week I bought a 50.00 Lancome foundation from Shoppers. I didn't want to buy something that expensive without trying it out first but the girl said they can't give out samples but I had 30 days to return if I didn't like/it made me break out etc. I tried it for a week, didn't last long enough or give me the coverage I wanted, so I went back today to return it. The girl at the beauty boutique told me they can't return opened make up and I told her I was told I had 30 days to return it if I didn't like and would have never spent that kind of money on a foundation that I couldn't return or try out first. She calls for her manager, and the manager tells me that she'll make a huge exception this time and let me return it and for future reference I am not allowed to return anything and she's going to me in their system. WTF? I've done one exchange(without a receipt so it's not even tied to my optimum card) and two returns including the one today(first one was a return for diapers when my personal coupon points wouldn't go through and head office wouldn't fix it).
    Then she looks at my receipt and tells me she can't return it because I used a coupon, I tell her it was a 20x the points coupon and she's like it doesn't say that and for all I know you got a discount on the make up(lets use some common sense here does Lancome or any other high end make brand EVER give coupons? And if I did have a $ off coupon wouldn't that amount show up on the receipt?). Finally after looking at the receipt for 5 mins, she puts the return through and tells me again I'm banned from returns from now on because I just cost them 57.00 dollars.
    I don't care how many free things I can get from Optimum points, I am done shopping there. I'll stick to Sephora for make up and price match the one/two day sales at Target.
    ROMEO likes this.

Thread Information