User Tag List

Page 239 of 654 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Christmas is the 25th, DD's birthday is January 29th...

Shes at an age now that she asks for e v e r y t h i n g she sees on TV. A pet fish, toys that don't even apply to her age category... And if I say no I get, " Well what about for my birthday? "

No child, just no.
    I hear you! DD is turning 6 on Thursday and her wishlist is just ridiculous! lol. Half the toys she has pointed out are for 10-12 range. Nope you're not getting them and nope not for Christmas either! Even her letter to Santa had some strange requests (pet turtle? Ewwww NO!).
    ROMEO, GoJays, Candini and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

So our front door decided that after three other people successfully locked it this morning that it wasn't going to let me, and now it will not lock from the inside either so I am suck at home and I had to call work because of this door that just won't lock! And to make it worse work didn't give a flying crap! They said it would be an unapproved absence for me if I didn't show up. I'm sorry I'm not leaving my house (with my cat and my sisters two cats) unlocked just so I can go to work and have them treat me like garbage anyway. If it's so darn busy schedule more people to work its December you know it's going to be busy and me not being there out of 60 people isn't going to make a difference. Grrr they frustrate me so much.

On the upside I have an extra day to study for exams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Shes at an age now that she asks for e v e r y t h i n g she sees on TV. A pet fish, toys that don't even apply to her age category... And if I say no I get, " Well what about for my birthday? "

No child, just no.
    My dd does the same thing. "I want a laptop" "Nope." "How about a tv for my room?" "Nope." "What about when I turn 12?"
    Luckily my 2 year old only wants singing Elsa, which I know I'm going to regret buying...maybe Santa will bring me lots of Tylenol for the "Let it go" induced headaches.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

No child, just no.

my daughter tried to do that.. when i asked her what she wanted for christmas she said she's going to need to watch the commercials to see... so i laughed at her and told her "if you need to see it on TV to tell you that you want it.. you don't really want it"
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Luckily my 2 year old only wants singing Elsa, which I know I'm going to regret buying...maybe Santa will bring me lots of Tylenol for the "Let it go" induced headaches.
    I remember an acquaintance's son had a radio that only played "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts (from the movie Cars). I wasn't around him that often, but it drove me crazy. I can't listen to that song to this day.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

yup kid feeling better... i think i need to buy some ear plugs
    Ciel and Candini like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

He is being a total a**hole today.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just picked DD up from school, ask her how her day was and she says "great". I pull out her communication book and there's a note saying she spit in another girls face during gym. WTF?

She's never done anything like this and she knows better. When I asked why she said "Because I just did". What does that even mean?

I spent 10 minutes trying to talk it out but finally just sent her to her room until I calm down.

Seriously WTF? The little girl is one of her best friends. She just came to DD's birthday party of Saturday and they were inseparable.

What in the world would possess DD to spit at someone. Totally disgusting and unlike anything she's ever done. Sure her and her friends bicker once an awhile but nothing like this.
    Ciel, thriftygranny and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Never think a new Subway in my city would do so much marketing for their promo ''with the opening get a free 6 inches Subway of your choice ''...would bring so many people...It was 5 to 7 only open for this and the line up was outside like 50 or more people hour before..Guess they have been busy but me....I turn off...I was too hungry to wait 1 hours for that.I guess people like free food.
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Never got the WM flyer but since the SuperCentre open this week yes from now on lol!!!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Negative persons
    My familly who dont talk to each others...I learn todo the messages and understand this is theirs problems,not mine.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Broken on piece of my artisanal dinner set table .I hope to find a way to fix it.
    A piece of a night piece missed with the moving ...I hate that.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Given coupons to a friend to bring me something.He did not ask the right product and I have now to exchange it and return it to have the right deal.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Just picked DD up from school, ask her how her day was and she says "great". I pull out her communication book and there's a note saying she spit in another girls face during gym. WTF?

She's never done anything like this and she knows better. When I asked why she said "Because I just did". What does that even mean?

I spent 10 minutes trying to talk it out but finally just sent her to her room until I calm down.

Seriously WTF? The little girl is one of her best friends. She just came to DD's birthday party of Saturday and they were inseparable.

What in the world would possess DD to spit at someone. Totally disgusting and unlike anything she's ever done. Sure her and her friends bicker once an awhile but nothing like this.
    Is it possible there's something going on between them at school that you don't know about? My dd once slapped a kid at school(a girl she played with outside of school, on not normal behaviour for dd), found out later this kid along with a few others had been bullying her constantly at school for months(which she had also told her teacher about and the teacher ignored it). Not that bullying makes it ok to hit or spit at someone, but sometimes kids just don't know how else to react.
    Ciel and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Is it possible there's something going on between them at school that you don't know about? My dd once slapped a kid at school(a girl she played with outside of school, on not normal behaviour for dd), found out later this kid along with a few others had been bullying her constantly at school for months(which she had also told her teacher about and the teacher ignored it). Not that bullying makes it ok to hit or spit at someone, but sometimes kids just don't know how else to react.
    After talking with DD, her friend, her friends mom (who didn't know anything about the incident) and the teacher - it seems like they bicker a lot about stupid small things. This time is was over what a snowman's eyes are made from. Apparently the argument escalated to where other little girl spit at her (she has 3 older brothers so I'm guessing she saw one of them spit) and DD did it back and was caught.

Seriously so freaking gross! She spent the night in her home and then got to write an apology note to the teacher for her behavior. Then she apologized to her friend in person.

Ugh. So silly that it was all over what a snowman's eyes are made from! *shakes head*
    Ciel, Candini and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information