User Tag List

Page 199 of 654 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Had an awful night at work,nasty "complex" migraine again.So tired of people who know they will make me horribly ill if they wear certain scents in violation of our no scent policy and then act like they're the victim when I call them on it.I'm sure I'll hear about it from the boss on Monday,guess I'd better line up a union rep.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I put this complaint on the Facebook too!

My mother and I went to Canadian Tire at Preston Crossing, Saskatoon this Friday the 26th. My mother grabbed a pair of gloves from Clearance and while browsing around, a worker approached her, asking as to where did she get it. Since this was the last pair, as stated by my mother, this worker just SNATCHED the gloves off my mom’s hand and said it was not on sale and just left, disappearing on us.

I don't think this has ever happened to me!
    Oh my goodness, how rude! Please share the outcome. I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Not only my neighhour's cat poops in my backyard but I just saw it go on our roof and jump on our gazebo and it ripped! Big hole in it now and I'm super p****d.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

we have been back to school for all of 1 week! and guess what i find in my daughter's backpack.. no not a letter welcoming kids back to school (still have yet to get that) but a Lice warning.. someone in her class has lice.. thankfully not my daughter but now i need to go through her hair every single day for the next 3 weeks looking for the beasts
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

week 3 of kids cold/flu bug.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Sad right now. Sold some of my 7 year olds toys from when she was a toddler, on Kijiji. I don't know why this makes me so emotional. Can't seem to shake it. I didn't know it would bother me so much. Still have pictures, videos and memories but still makes me teary.
    I felt like this when I dropped off garbage bags of her clothes to Goodwill...

...ugh, where's the chocolate!...

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    Sad right now. Sold some of my 7 year olds toys from when she was a toddler, on Kijiji. I don't know why this makes me so emotional. Can't seem to shake it. I didn't know it would bother me so much. Still have pictures, videos and memories but still makes me teary.
    I felt like this when I dropped off garbage bags of her clothes to Goodwill...

...ugh, where's the chocolate!...
    Thanks for sharing, I hope that you feel better, I'm pregnant with my first one and I know I will be the same.
    macw1960 and web3 like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I got placed in the worst group for our group project in class. Everyone in the group is so apathetic and not wanting to do any work, IM SO PISSED. Everyone clearly wants to ride on the back of my ideas and work. Like every time we try to talk about the project, everyone is just like "I don't know" or "Can't figure it out". PEOPLE, WE ARE IN UNIVERSITY. DON'T ENROLL IF YOU ARENT PLANNING TO DO ANY WORK. Why are these spineless idiots in a business program? Like seriously, are you going to tell your future boss that you "don't know", or you "can't figure it out"? We have the presentation proposal due tomorrow, and there is literally zero sense of urgency from anyone in my group other than me. UGHHH IM SO FRUSTRATED. I don't want to fail the project, but I don't want to be the only one doing all the work either.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    I got placed in the worst group for our group project in class. Everyone in the group is so apathetic and not wanting to do any work, IM SO PISSED. Everyone clearly wants to ride on the back of my ideas and work. Like every time we try to talk about the project, everyone is just like "I don't know" or "Can't figure it out". PEOPLE, WE ARE IN UNIVERSITY. DON'T ENROLL IF YOU ARENT PLANNING TO DO ANY WORK. Why are these spineless idiots in a business program? Like seriously, are you going to tell your future boss that you "don't know", or you "can't figure it out"? We have the presentation proposal due tomorrow, and there is literally zero sense of urgency from anyone in my group other than me. UGHHH IM SO FRUSTRATED. I don't want to fail the project, but I don't want to be the only one doing all the work either.
    I am in a different program in university but I feel the same way. I am in my fourth year and as bad luck, I'm in a group with people like that as well... I've been lucky up until now with group members (always end up being friends with them) but not this time ): it's definitely hard trying to get people motivated and at the same time, not have to take on all of the work... Hopefully it gets better for both of us!
    seylz_gurl and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Dumba$$ seller on eBay sent my shoes to Kentucky! And he has the balls to say that it was my fault for having the wrong shipping address. I have had both my ebay and PayPal address for 6 freaking years. I called both companies and they said that the seller is in the wrong, that my Canadian shipping address is correct. These are $261.00 shoes!!!! I will get my money back but I would rather have my shoes.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Dumba$$ seller on eBay sent my shoes to Kentucky! And he has the balls to say that it was my fault for having the wrong shipping address. I have had both my ebay and PayPal address for 6 freaking years. I called both companies and they said that the seller is in the wrong, that my Canadian shipping address is correct. These are $261.00 shoes!!!! I will get my money back but I would rather have my shoes.
    I'd be more pi$$ed about not getting my shoes too.
    i_forget, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Suppose this is more of a first world problem, but I'm annoyed that Facebook is forcing me to install their messenger app in order to use the private message function. So now I need to put another app on my phone where space is precious.
    Natalka, GoddessDigi and maiyuu like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

o.k. this is day 4. On Monday I felt the twinge, a spasm I'll call it in my back. ( hmmm thought I must have lifted something heavy Sunday maybe? ) This is just driving me bonkers, moving around like I am in my 80's. I have tried resting, medicating and now I will just outright complain. lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    o.k. this is day 4. On Monday I felt the twinge, a spasm I'll call it in my back. ( hmmm thought I must have lifted something heavy Sunday maybe? ) This is just driving me bonkers, moving around like I am in my 80's. I have tried resting, medicating and now I will just outright complain. lol.
    I'd get it checked or call Telehealth (as I know you're from Ontario). It could be a slipped/herniated disk. If it's severe and untreated, could cause permanent nerve damage.
    walkonby likes this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

WOB, yes, go see a doctor! Being retired, you have no excuse. We're only saying it because we love you.

Why can people not be bothered to check the lane for pedestrians before they turn? It seems like it's at least once a day now that I'll be walking with LO in a massive stroller and we're narrowly missed by a car. I even get that shocked look like they had no idea we were there. Sometimes, I get the "wave" as if that makes up for almost putting my baby in the hospital, or worse. I try to shake it off, but when it happens five days in a row, I want people to re-take their driving tests!

A few times, I've worn a bright orange top. I looked like a mobile pylon and it still didn't help.

Thread Information