User Tag List

Page 198 of 654 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

My RCSS is so crazy on their coupon policy, you just never know from one day to the next what to expect.

i was told they would price-match BUT then I couldn't use coupons.and just the opposite as well., if I used coupons, then I couldn't price-match. Huh?

Then I was told I could only use 1 - $3.00 off any Tylenol coupon at a time but then they put thru 11 of my Unilever coupons no problem.
    Am I the only one who encounters this issue?
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

stress of moving across the country - need more blue bins for packing and need to clean this place - red bull day for me

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    My RCSS is so crazy on their coupon policy, you just never know from one day to the next what to expect.

i was told they would price-match BUT then I couldn't use coupons.and just the opposite as well., if I used coupons, then I couldn't price-match. Huh?

Then I was told I could only use 1 - $3.00 off any Tylenol coupon at a time but then they put thru 11 of my Unilever coupons no problem.

the tylenol coupon does say 1 per customer so that may have been why (i encountered that issue at target... but had no issue at walmart)
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I used multiples of the Tylenol coupons at Zehrs and Walmart before someone pointed out that they are 1 per customer. I don`t read the part that concerns the store...only the customer part so I didn`t see it.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    the tylenol coupon does say 1 per customer so that may have been why (i encountered that issue at target... but had no issue at walmart)
    I would understand that except my other coupons said the same thing and they had no problems with them.
    As for Wal-Mart, I have had no problems whatsoever using coupons there. The cashiers have said it doesn't matter as they will get their money back.

I don't have a problem with coupon policies, I am just frustrated with inconsistent policies.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

^wolfwoman-saw your post yesterday about needing a new dishwasher. One of these contests ends this weekend? and two others have a bit of more time. All three are for dishwashers:
    https://www.facebook.com/ThermadorCa...45211968990846

http://canadianhometrends.com/bosch-...sher-giveaway/

https://www.facebook.com/TheBrick/app_128953167177144
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If Mom asks me one more time which cardigan goes with what she plans to wear to church or wherever, I may just find a garbage bag and tell her to rid certain items from her closet. She refuses to drop the saggy baggy sweaters because they still look good around the house (but they are not safe when she's around the stove). She won't jot a list of outfit combinations and post it in her closet (there's a memory issue she won't get help for and says I have the problem).
    There are two sweaters that look fine in the milder months. There's a third one best suited for pants/colder weather. Some colours don't go with other colours. Maybe a third of the information is registering with her and I'm officially done with telling her she needs to solve the wardrobing matters.

I've on this campaign since her fall last year in spring. No progress. Did hand her the Toronto Star's article (today's paper-printed the online article) on research helping seniors to learn to recover from a potential fall before they actually fall. The list at the end mentions things that can help. One thing missing from the list is that some seniors fall while carrying something in their hand and either wearing poorly fitting shoes or going down steps when they fall.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    If Mom asks me one more time which cardigan goes with what she plans to wear to church or wherever, I may just find a garbage bag and tell her to rid certain items from her closet. She refuses to drop the saggy baggy sweaters because they still look good around the house (but they are not safe when she's around the stove). She won't jot a list of outfit combinations and post it in her closet (there's a memory issue she won't get help for and says I have the problem).
    There are two sweaters that look fine in the milder months. There's a third one best suited for pants/colder weather. Some colours don't go with other colours. Maybe a third of the information is registering with her and I'm officially done with telling her she needs to solve the wardrobing matters.

I've on this campaign since her fall last year in spring. No progress. Did hand her the Toronto Star's article (today's paper-printed the online article) on research helping seniors to learn to recover from a potential fall before they actually fall. The list at the end mentions things that can help. One thing missing from the list is that some seniors fall while carrying something in their hand and either wearing poorly fitting shoes or going down steps when they fall.
    take a deep breath and count to 10. Just remember, someday you will be old and crazy too
    Natalka, Crochetlady, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a dress up day with your Mom and take pictures of the outfits. Post the pics on the wall beside the closet so she can match the picture. Just get rid of anything that is a hazard.
    Natalka, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My brain>goes ARGH! in seconds. The deep breathing/reflection happen hours later and nary a Krispy Kreme donut to console me.

Pictures-I did mention taking pictures not of outfits but of her wearing tops because for some reason, she pulls down the front a lot and the back hem rides up. A photo would tell her better than my words what the problem is. I want to purge the closet; Mom says do not toss anything I did not buy. In a few weeks, I will not care as I plan to walk out of this residence for good. Not going through another winter with them.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm invited to Disney World by family members this Spring. Apparently they are renting a 4 bedroom house that also has sofa bed. Last time we went on vacation within Canada I slept on one in a living room and had horrible sleep for 5 days. Lumpy bed and kids running around in living room early morning. I mentioned I need a proper bed/ bedroom to sleep in for this trip.

I'm not paying money for a nice vacation to experience crappy sleep for 7 to 10 days.
    GoJays and toronto166 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    I'm invited to Disney World by family members this Spring. Apparently they are renting a 4 bedroom house that also has sofa bed. Last time we went on vacation within Canada I slept on one in a living room and had horrible sleep for 5 days. Lumpy bed and kids running around in living room early morning. I mentioned I need a proper bed/ bedroom to sleep in for this trip.

I'm not paying money for a nice vacation to experience crappy sleep for 7 to 10 days.
    Singleton??
    And always get the worst bed?
    But still pay pro-rata...
    I'd avoid and sleep next to the trans-Canada or major airport for week...

I don't like some family holidays or a very good reason
    toronto166 likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post

There are a few cashiers I avoid in various places I shop. As well, cashiers I have a really good experiences with, I'll watch for when going to check out. Maybe I shouldn't have to but it sure makes my life easier
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I put this complaint on the Facebook too!

My mother and I went to Canadian Tire at Preston Crossing, Saskatoon this Friday the 26th. My mother grabbed a pair of gloves from Clearance and while browsing around, a worker approached her, asking as to where did she get it. Since this was the last pair, as stated by my mother, this worker just SNATCHED the gloves off my mom’s hand and said it was not on sale and just left, disappearing on us.

I don't think this has ever happened to me!
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Singleton??
    And always get the worst bed?
    But still pay pro-rata...
    I'd avoid and sleep next to the trans-Canada or major airport for week...

I don't like some family holidays or a very good reason
    Yes single. I'm contributing to the cost of the house. Therefore I should have a comfy bed. 5 adults and two kids. I'm sure the two kids can share a room. Most have a room with twins or bunks.

Lol with regards to sleeping next to the Trans Canada highway or airport.
    toronto166 likes this.

Thread Information