User Tag List

Page 200 of 654 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have to get a urine sample from my non potty trained 2 yr old by tomorrow.
    krysta lynne and NinaAsha like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    o.k. this is day 4. On Monday I felt the twinge, a spasm I'll call it in my back. ( hmmm thought I must have lifted something heavy Sunday maybe? ) This is just driving me bonkers, moving around like I am in my 80's. I have tried resting, medicating and now I will just outright complain. lol.
    Yep, I second seeing the doctor. Especially if it's an all day pain. My back pain that I was griping about in the spring turned out to be a slightly slipped disc that would become more irritated when sleeping. I am like you describe, walking around like I'm 80.
    With physio, the pain is now waking me up at 5 or 6 am instead of 2 or 3am. So it's slowly getting better.
    Best wishes!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

t minus 4 days i will be on a plane to Regina saying good bye to Ontario - the place I was born, leaving a job I totally loved - it was my dream job.....must not panic..must keep cool...ahhhhhh

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not enough hours in the damn day!!!!!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    WOB, yes, go see a doctor! Being retired, you have no excuse. We're only saying it because we love you.

Why can people not be bothered to check the lane for pedestrians before they turn? It seems like it's at least once a day now that I'll be walking with LO in a massive stroller and we're narrowly missed by a car. I even get that shocked look like they had no idea we were there. Sometimes, I get the "wave" as if that makes up for almost putting my baby in the hospital, or worse. I try to shake it off, but when it happens five days in a row, I want people to re-take their driving tests!

A few times, I've worn a bright orange top. I looked like a mobile pylon and it still didn't help.
    I hear you about checking lanes. People are just too self absorbed to consider others. It's all about the, and how they need to get to where *they* need to be. Bright colours don't help. I had a set of running wear that was neon green. Honestly, I looked like a walking highlighter and they still didn't seem to see me.
    Angela273, Ciel and web3 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Dumba$$ seller on eBay sent my shoes to Kentucky! And he has the balls to say that it was my fault for having the wrong shipping address. I have had both my ebay and PayPal address for 6 freaking years. I called both companies and they said that the seller is in the wrong, that my Canadian shipping address is correct. These are $261.00 shoes!!!! I will get my money back but I would rather have my shoes.
    That same thing happened to me too with a $300 michael kors bag. Seller tried to argue that i picked it up when the tracking number proved that it didnt. Thankfully, i got my money back and bought my bag in store like i should've anyways.
    Ciel, torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i ended work today...so I know I get EI so I have all my paperwork, my ROE - everything I sit down on the computer cause it takes 60mins to apply. Then I say start the application and I get ....System maintenance. The Application for Employment Insurance benefits online is inaccessible due to a system maintenance or an upgrade. We expect that it will be accessible on October 4, 2014 at 14:00 Atlantic Time.
    Then I see he Application for Employment Insurance benefits online will not be available from 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 4 to 7:00 a.m. Monday, October 6 (Atlantic time)due to a system upgrade. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

why oh why..
    Angela273, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Another new neighbour moved in. She has two small kids and seems nice. Today one of her kids is crying in the hallway. Only for 2 mins or so while they wait for the elevator, no big deal.

The previous b****hy neighbour however doesn't seem to like this and is blasting her music again.

Yeah because blasting your awful music is what the kid needs to stop crying
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The folks being clueless about getting necessary things done while unnecessary things get their attention. I may have to make noise about stuff going into the garbage (I'm the one who keeps seeing the fruit that turns while on the counter and I cannot stand it).
    Last night I put the extra produce baskets, box and bag into cold cellar as the temperature was dropping. Mom just brought the heavy bag of apples back to the dining room and will attempt to store in fridge. Words fail me but emotions are just about to erupt...
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Oct 4th, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Brand new pair of socks ruined with holes in the bottom the first time wearing them... I think I need new sneakers... On the plus side we shopped till we dropped and got some great deals. I may post a brag later but I'm too sore and tired right now.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

^anastasia1009-dream job says so much! Great to have that experience in your career. Now in SK, you'll be able to tell anyone moving to Ontario about great dentists you know. And your cats are going with you-it will be interesting!

Any chance you have seen your Fortino's person in your building? Curious to know if there is a date for when the Eastgate Sq. store may transition into that No Frills Superstore (or maybe the store is waiting another year for the Cent. Pkwy construction to finish).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Shoppers and had what seemed to be an amazing trip and then I got home and realized that the cashier didn't take off the $4.49 I spent on OB tampons but had taken the FPC from me .

I was in at around 4pm and now it is 1am so I am guessing tomorrow I will be too late to go back in and say she missed the coupon. Should I go in and say the cashier didn't ring in the coupon (I am scared that they'll say I am sol) or should I just go in and return it and get my money back? Any advice?
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I have to get a urine sample from my non potty trained 2 yr old by tomorrow.
    lmfao
    wolfwoman and NinaAsha like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    I went to Shoppers and had what seemed to be an amazing trip and then I got home and realized that the cashier didn't take off the $4.49 I spent on OB tampons but had taken the FPC from me .

I was in at around 4pm and now it is 1am so I am guessing tomorrow I will be too late to go back in and say she missed the coupon. Should I go in and say the cashier didn't ring in the coupon (I am scared that they'll say I am sol) or should I just go in and return it and get my money back? Any advice?
    You should have phoned in after you noticed the coupon wasn't taken off and ask them to give the coupon back or refund your money.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Freaking mother is starting to really pi$$ me off. Lately she has been ragging on my DH spending the day in bed, out with his friends all night......blah, blah,blah. He has only 28-30 days at home and he has a lot of catching up to do with his friends. He and I mark in days where I want to do specific things which he gladly does. I mean, if I am happy with our life, why the h*ll should she ***** about it? Just because she is unhappy with her marriage doesn't mean she should project it onto mine?
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information