User Tag List

Page 190 of 654 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Oh crap! SIL called and wants me to pickup her little freak of a son from school today. So much for staying home.
    Ciel, GoJays, beckie.c and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH said he thought my van was leaking from the radiator. He dropped it off this morning to get it checked. They just called to say it needs $600 work (radiator, hose). Crap.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Similar story- an (unknown) neighbor came to my door and knocked but I was in my PJs and really didn't feel like answering the door.

Next thing I know, he says "I know you're in there, open up!" Wait a sec, I'm not obligated to open the door just because you walked up and knocked! Turns out he had the wrong address!

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    Young lady (teenager) gave me dirty looks early this evening. *rolls eyes*. She came to the door with a clipboard. I was sitting in the living room watching tv and saw her approach. She knocked and rang the doorbell. I decided not to answer and stay put in my chair. As she passed by the front window, I was given a dirty look. Excuse me, it's my abode and I decide whether I want to answer the door or not. I use to move away out of view if sales people approach. I don't bother anymore.
    Natalka, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Between the front sidewalk and the living room window there is a small flower garden. She wasn't right up to the window. But looked at the window as she walked by. Still creepy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    OMG...what a bit$#....thats pretty sketchy behaviour to gawk in your window. If i know the salesman are making the rounds i do NOT answer...for some reason hubby feels he has to open the door....
    I have this sign on my door,,,it helps a bit. ;-)

http://www.oxhill.org.uk/OxhillNews/...oldCallers.htm
    Ciel, beckie.c, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The not opening doors to strangers or when not ready to-always go with your gut feeling.
    Phone calls-let the butler aka answering machine take the calls. You don't have to let everyone know that you have free time because someone will take it from you.
    toban and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My tween keeps stealing my clothes! It's nice that we can share clothes and "shopping" my closet is easier than taking her shopping, but why does she always have to like the things that are hard for me to find or that I'm super picky about(like pants, shoes and hoodies). At least she hasn't started raiding my purse collection yet.
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Fri, Sep 12th, 2014 at 12:57 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

^Lyssia-how about getting some labels made with your name on them and putting them on your clothes? Or tell her you will be charging a fee everytime she does not clear permission from you first prior to borrowing clothes? Is she laundering them after wear? #It'sNotYourProblem

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My car stopped working in the middle of the road. It was during traffic time and people kept honking and nodding as if I had just stopped my car waiting for someone there. I had my emergency lights on. People are so intolerant these days, it didn't help that caa took an hour and a half to send a tow truck.
    toronto166 likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    Young lady (teenager) gave me dirty looks early this evening. *rolls eyes*. She came to the door with a clipboard. I was sitting in the living room watching tv and saw her approach. She knocked and rang the doorbell. I decided not to answer and stay put in my chair. As she passed by the front window, I was given a dirty look. Excuse me, it's my abode and I decide whether I want to answer the door or not. I use to move away out of view if sales people approach. I don't bother anymore.
    I don't always answer the door either,if I'm not expecting you don't expect me to want to talk to you.I used to get regular visits from a certain religious group.They would pound on my old wooden doors (front and back)for minutes and look in the windows,too.I explained the previous tenant had moved and asked them not to come by anymore,but they persisted despite the signs saying there was a pressure alarm in the house.They freaked my special needs cat out,and ruined my sleep many times.One day I was actually awake when they arrived,and knowing my kitty was outside I played a trick of sorts.I put earplugs in and waited for the pounding on my front door.....when they gave up and went around to the back porch I turned the setting on the alarm to maximum sensitivity (a good wind outside would set it off)and watched from the window as they took off down the driveway,alarm blaring.I burst out the front door after them yelling about having to call the cops for the false alarm and saying they were supposed to leave me alone.They did continue to bug the neighbors,but never came to my unit again.I've never had a problem here with that sort of thing,thankfully.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    I don't always answer the door either,if I'm not expecting you don't expect me to want to talk to you.I used to get regular visits from a certain religious group.They would pound on my old wooden doors (front and back)for minutes and look in the windows,too.I explained the previous tenant had moved and asked them not to come by anymore,but they persisted despite the signs saying there was a pressure alarm in the house.They freaked my special needs cat out,and ruined my sleep many times.One day I was actually awake when they arrived,and knowing my kitty was outside I played a trick of sorts.I put earplugs in and waited for the pounding on my front door.....when they gave up and went around to the back porch I turned the setting on the alarm to maximum sensitivity (a good wind outside would set it off)and watched from the window as they took off down the driveway,alarm blaring.I burst out the front door after them yelling about having to call the cops for the false alarm and saying they were supposed to leave me alone.They did continue to bug the neighbors,but never came to my unit again.I've never had a problem here with that sort of thing,thankfully.
    Thats so evil and I LOVE IT!!!!
    walkonby, beckie.c and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Parents who take their kid to the emergency and then rage at the staff because the kid needs to be admitted. They insist they can care for the child better at home.. if you can provide better care, stay home and do it.. though I do think, you need a visit from FACs.. in the meantime people who really want and need the care have to w ait for you to get through your tantrums.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pc pls giving you a 2000 point offer for $10 worth of finish then putting on sale for $9.98 making you spend at least another $4.99. To get the points.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So sick of not being able to use coupons because there is no stock. Wal-Mart is awesome with redeeming coupons but no stock. RCSS are sticklers on coupons but always have stock.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Library branch webpage indicates Sunday service resumes second Sunday of Sept. Hey, great, I'll be in area. Door is locked when I'm there at 2:30 pm (crickets). Guess everyone is chipping in at the Telling Tales events in Rockton.
    Good thing the mall was not far away. Joe Fresh dept at Mall Rd Fortino's does not have the leopard print silk blouse shown in Elle Oct issue but has blue or black reptile print tops in polyester. Pane Fresco counter-nice but not as big as Fiesta Mall's. There's also a Noodle Bar.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Yeah - I could sure use a coupon for some Tylenol. Haven't seen this magical 3$ coupon anywhere..
    Hey, if you have group insurance through your company, you can get generic Tylenol for dirt cheap. I get headaches a lot. So my doctor wrote me a prescription equivalent of a big bottle of extra strength that normally costs $10 plus tax. I pay 50 cents tax free, renewable 12 times. A year's supply. No tax on prescription.
    d.ot and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information