User Tag List

Page 192 of 654 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Allergy meds drying out my skin so bad that my pores are over-producing oil. So now I'm getting zits
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Checked the library branch pages-how did I mix up Turner Park (it was open yesterday) with Terryberry?
    At least the weather was nice yesterday.
    Today's weather has me at "meh." Managed to collect laundry just as sky was letting raindrops out to play.
    GoJays, Linda Evans and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I pulled a muscle or something in my lower back near my hip. I was helping moving a large item and it probably happened then. Every time I get up from a chair it's slow and painful. Not able to exercise right now. Took a hot bath with Epsom salts. A little better I can't imagine how painful it must be for people with severe back problems or injuries.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    oh man, that is the worst when you do something kind and someone totally makes you regret it. I had the exact same thing happen and had to buy new myself.
    I know eh...having to buy again when people don't return your things...

When SIL wants something she needs, who she sends to ask? MIL.

MIL lived with us for a few months when I had DS1, she knows what I have...I swear here eyes were everywhere!. When SIL had her son, MIL would tell her I have this and that, and she would have MIL come ask for these things. I had planned to keep certain things for baby no2 because I knew exactly she wouldn't take care of my things. All baby stuff were returned to me after 4 years. Some stuff came back with the comment "sorry, I forgot to wash"....
    Bumper pads had dried vomit on it (SUPER RANT)
    Ciel, coupon girl and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

^Jina-passive-aggressive relatives! They don't get to "shop" at your home anymore. That's awful that SIL did not do laundry. She must be jealous or her mum has put ideas into her head. Where's hubby to put them straight about their bad behaviour? If he's a momma's boy, tell him they are not welcome to invade your space. SIL's hubby-is he MIA or trying to keep out of the fray? He needs a word as well.
    The kids are at risk of not getting to be cousins because two of the adults are bullies.
    Jina and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Jiva - your in laws sounds like a piece of work!
    Treating your things so poorly shows a lack of respect. Is it possible that there is jealousy on their side (for whatever reason)?
    I'm angry at their behavior for you lol
    Jina, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

being sick with the flu bug and not being able to go out to shop or get my license sticker -feeling a tiny bit better today -so all did was hang laundry to dry
    Natalka, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you feel better coupon girl.
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

3 weeks ago- ear infection in right ear along with toothache just on right side fast forward to end of last week, ear infection in left ear along with headache just on left side. Half of my face hurts like a **** . Went to pharmacist - oh there's nothing you can do, just take some tylenol or advil for the pain.
    Ciel, Linda Evans and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Toothache/headache combo are a bother, Cata! The ear infection probably made you that much more aware of what hurts esp. when you moved your head.
    Try eating something garlicky>help with immunity. If the tooth has not been seen by your dentist lately, it might be time for an x-ray/examination to make sure there is no cavity or other issue.
    I was told my strange eye headache in which the sinus pain went up and down two teeth with issues was a referral headache. Since one tooth got filled, there is less of the siphoning sinus pain during headaches in that one but the other one still twinges.
    Cata and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I bought lettuce at Walmart and on the way out noticed I was overcharged. Went to customer service and after asking her supervisor, she would only give me the difference not scop. Why? Because the cashier was suppose to punch in the plu# not scan the upc on the lettuce bag. Whaaaa? Should I argue with someone who says something so ridiculous?
    toronto166 likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Multiple long rants:

Took me 25 mins to find parking at the hospital so I could take my sick toddler to ER.
    The intake nurse getting crabby with her because she screamed while getting her blood pressure taken and wouldn't stand on the scale.
    Some asshole in ER telling me ER is for sick people and clearly my toddler wasn't sick because she was able to run around(she's had a fever since yesterday, the runs, hasn't ate in 24 hrs, barely drank and turned blue and was shaking uncontrollably right before I brought her in on advice of my doctor, and her fever was 101 30 mins before he said this).
    Had to get my mom to pick up my oldest from school, but she sent my brother since he was on his way home from work and was closer. He missed dd coming out of school and she came home and when I wasn't there went back to school. The school called me while I'm at the hospital and I told them my brother was picking her up and I'd send him inside, gave them his name, age everything and they start giving me a hard time because he's not on her pick up list and they can't let her leave with anyone not on the list. I get that but honestly I'm on the phone with you giving you his info while I'm at the hospital, how do you want me to sign a piece of paper right now?
    No explanation as to why the toddler turned blue, or fever or anything else but everything looks good and basically just got a we have no idea what's wrong.
    Our 15 min drive home took 45 due to construction and rush hour.
    Stupidly answered my door when tonight, a guys canvassing for UNICEF when I told him I didn't have time for this, he called me a horrible person for not caring about 3rd world country kids.
    On the bright side dd hasn't wanted a bottle since yesterday so this might be the perfect time to wean her off of it.
    Linda Evans and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    3 weeks ago- ear infection in right ear along with toothache just on right side fast forward to end of last week, ear infection in left ear along with headache just on left side. Half of my face hurts like a **** . Went to pharmacist - oh there's nothing you can do, just take some tylenol or advil for the pain.
    Oh no! Used to get tons of ear infections as a kid. A home remedy that worked for me (and for my dog when I first brought her home from the shelter) is to mix 1 part vinegar with 1 part rubbing alcohol. Soak a cotton ball in it and stick it in your ear letting all the fluid go in. Then do the other ear (I learned the hard way that if you only do one ear, the other will eventually get infected, so may as well avoid things getting worse).

Hope you feel better soon.
    Cata and toronto166 like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Coupon related rant: Went to Target and bought 4 items on clearance and used 4 items; def. not problem using 3 coupons may be because coupons did not cover the cost of items but the fourth one covered the total cost and I guess must have made them go nut or what; So here comes one the dumbest thing I ever heard 'you cannot used the coupon because these red stickers ARE coupons' wtf? So apparently I can used coupons on the other three items but not this one because its free?

I did not buy the 4th item!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Sep 16th, 2014 at 11:02 PM.
    toronto166 likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oh!!! you reminded me the time " Sam " called us ( for the 5th time I am sure over the course of a month two ) DH was near me and as soon as the guy started up I screamed out to my DH " OH My God....honey it's SAM!! " " we have not heard from SAM in forever!! Would you like to talk to SAM??

I could not keep it up because I started to laugh, but yeah....their adorable phony names kill me!

I still miss Amy who keeps trying to give me a cruise....
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information