User Tag List

Page 194 of 654 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I can only pray that the state of couponing in Canada never becomes even remotely close to what it currently is in USA.

Taking whole tearpads, clearing shelves, selling coupons, and selling products are all widely accepted practices. (Based what I see on Instagram)

Truly terrifying.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ on that note, i saw this at no frills.

someone ripped off the perforated side with the coupon on all of them. usually we don't know if an empty tearpad is the doing of one person but this is absolutely done by the same person. what shameful behavior.
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

SIL is freaking hounding me to go pick up her nasty a$$ kid from school again. I did it twice and now she won't leave me alone! I live out in the countryside which means coming into town just to do that. I never in all my years that my son was in school EVER had someone else pick him up. Just freaking deal with your damn life yourself and leave me the h*ll out of it!! I'm so bloody angry that I should have to hide from her calls in my own house, that I'm shaking!
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Mon, Sep 22nd, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
    ROMEO, Crochetlady, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My toddler slapped my left ear where I've had and infection for the past two weeks. It was finally getting better and now this bloody pain again. Between the pain and the baby waking up every two seconds, I had no sleep and now I'm cranky ass hell.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ridiculous prices for half rotting berries.
    ROMEO, Ciel, francine1985 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    SIL is freaking hounding me to go pick up her nasty a$$ kid from school again. I did it twice and now she won't leave me alone! I live out in the countryside which means coming into town just to do that. I never in all my years that my son was in school EVER had someone else pick him up. Just freaking deal with your damn life yourself and leave me the h*ll out of it!! I'm so bloody angry that I should have to hide from her calls in my own house, that I'm shaking!
    How old is this kid? If the kid is old enough why can't they take a bus home and let themself in. If they aren't old enough for that tell her to find someone else to pick them up and watch them... What's wrong with the kid anyway?
    ROMEO, Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent almost a thousand dollars at Penningtons in-store on Saturday (the 20th). Today (the 23rd) I see a reward coupon for: "Receive a $50 style savings coupon with every in-store purchase of $75 (or more) between September 22 to October 28, 2014, pre-tax and after all applicable discounts." Ouch! That one hurts. No reward at all for shopping and most of the clothes were full-price because they were the new Winter line. I wish I had known about this coupon. I can't return anything because I've already taken off the tags. Man, I am bummed about this.
    ROMEO, Ciel, beckie.c and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    How old is this kid? If the kid is old enough why can't they take a bus home and let themself in. If they aren't old enough for that tell her to find someone else to pick them up and watch them... What's wrong with the kid anyway?
    He's 5 and in kindergarten. She gave a false address to get him in a city school instead of him going on the bus to the county school. He is a little monster. Just got potty trained because both he and his mother are too lazy to get him out of diapers. He swears at his mother calling her a b!tch and telling her to F**k off and she just laughs at it. Just a freaking little monster!!
    ROMEO, Ciel, francine1985 and 4 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

He's 5 and in kindergarten. She gave a false address to get him in a city school instead of him going on the bus to the county school. He is a little monster. Just got potty trained because both he and his mother are too lazy to get him out of diapers. He swears at his mother calling her a b!tch and telling her to F**k off and she just laughs at it. Just a freaking little monster!!
    I can't help but feel bad for that little boy, how can you let a 5 year old act like that and think it's ok?
    ROMEO, Ciel, francine1985 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Telephone-works, does not work, works...(that scrap metal list is taking more items...)
    Realized that I have not seen telephone consoles (table/seat) in a catalogue for a couple of years.
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Everytime I go to Loblaws there are no more coupons left, I've been especially waiting for the cavendish one as I havent gotten ANY so far I only wanted 4 anyway.
    ROMEO, maiyuu and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Spent almost a thousand dollars at Penningtons in-store on Saturday (the 20th). Today (the 23rd) I see a reward coupon for: "Receive a $50 style savings coupon with every in-store purchase of $75 (or more) between September 22 to October 28, 2014, pre-tax and after all applicable discounts." Ouch! That one hurts. No reward at all for shopping and most of the clothes were full-price because they were the new Winter line. I wish I had known about this coupon. I can't return anything because I've already taken off the tags. Man, I am bummed about this.
    I would take the receipt back and just see what they could do for you. No harm in asking, especially if you spent so much! It looks like they have a 30-day price adjustment policy, so they may be open helping you out with the new promotion.
    ROMEO, GeorgiaK and GatineauGirl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wolfie, your rep comments make me laugh....thank you! I don't understand how the whole rep-thing works, so I am thanking you here.

Ummmmm......this young man needs to know that it's probably not a good idea to push Auntie Wolfie too far.

Name:  Bad Moon.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  21.2 KB
    ROMEO, Crochetlady, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Everytime I go to Loblaws there are no more coupons left, I've been especially waiting for the cavendish one as I havent gotten ANY so far I only wanted 4 anyway.
    Nursegirl, if you would like to PM me with your address, I will gladly mail you some (if you still want them). I do not want anything in return.
    francine1985 and GoJays like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    I feel your pain, my loblaws hasn't had any coupons since the new batch came out. And I know this because I've been going there everyday for the kids morning and evening walks

Thread Information