User Tag List

Page 144 of 654 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was soooo happy to find a $6- off all Nexus conditioners/treatments. until i read the small print. Offer valid in the U.S.

Grrrrr....
    Candini and Lyssia510 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My neighbours lawn mower is so freaking loud. They're mowing their backyard(for the third time since Sunday, grass doesn't grow THAT fast), I'm in my living room(at the front of my house)watching tv with all my windows closed and all I can hear is their lawn mower.
    seylz_gurl and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Took the kids to our favourite park but the may flies were insane. We barely got 30 feet from the car and decided to go back.

Found another park on closer to home but they didn't landscape properly -- most of the park had huge puddles everywhere (under the slide, at the stairs, half way around the merry go round).

Finally decided to take the kids for a free blizzard and go home to play in our own yard. lol.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Got our passport photos done at Sears ($17.99 each).

Get home and realized they didn't date stamp it. I've been back 4 times and they are never open (either closed or the back in 15 mins sign is up). I'm going on Thursday to get our passports so I now only have Wednesday to get them properly stamped (they are closed tomorrow).

What a P.I.T.A!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

kind of a good/bad rant.

been taking this supplement and watching my diet (for the most part) and been dancing around like a nutbar for about a month. lol im currently down 15 pounds! and when i look straight on in the mirror i can see my c-section scar. while this may not seem like a good thing i havent seen it straight on in like four years because i had this hanging belly after my son was born (he was 10lbs6oz at birth and seriously stretched out my abdomen) anyhow...

the rant comes from the fact that these supplements gives me a seriously upset stomach. i think the supplement is cleaning me out of toxins and making the fat cells go down? but does it really need to make me hurt and have to use the bathroom all the time? kind of graphic lol but it is a serious problem. i have a couple more weeks of this supplement left and i am not going to stop taking it because it is absolutely working. i just wish i didnt feel so crappy because of it
    wolfwoman likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was reading your post and strangely enough, you made me feel better! I have been watching my weight since last Oct. I too have lost weight, but I still have my hanging belly. You give me hope, and although I am not taking supplements, I noticed my stomach and intestines hurt when I lost even a few pounds at a time. (It's as if things are shifting around fixing themselves hopefully.) I upped my water intake, and went for longer walks and it helped a bit.
    krysta lynne likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBoo View Post
    I was reading your post and strangely enough, you made me feel better! I have been watching my weight since last Oct. I too have lost weight, but I still have my hanging belly. You give me hope, and although I am not taking supplements, I noticed my stomach and intestines hurt when I lost even a few pounds at a time. (It's as if things are shifting around fixing themselves hopefully.) I upped my water intake, and went for longer walks and it helped a bit.
    the supplements are just my kick starter and definitely working. added dieters tea today. i have a feeling i might end up regretting that lmfao but its so true. i have never once really really tried to lose weight and now that i am i definitely feel a lot of internal pain. everything has been resting in this cushy fat pad and now that its thinning the organs are like whoah!
    in terms of the skin thing, i have also been making sure that i have been moisturizing like a mad woman. especially after a shower. it helps with tightening up the almost tissue paper like skin from pregnancy and excess weight.
    i definitely wouldnt recommend supplements to anybody, but so far im happy with them. i also have started drinking water more which is hard because i freaking hate water. ah well.

gl on your weight loss journey!
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is nice to know that that fat pad goes away! It makes it very difficult to fit into clothing properly. I noticed the difference in the skin texture too! Like a deflated balloon. My toddlers are helping, as they grab any goodies that I may have out of my hand. C, is for cookie, but it's not good for me! Hee hee hee.
    Last edited by SweetBoo; Tue, May 27th, 2014 at 04:39 PM.
    krysta lynne likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Can I complain about the heat yet? lol. I hate Summer. Wish it could be fall all year round!

Accompanied DD on her field trip today. They went to a wooded conservation area. Had to wear pants, heavy socks, long sleeves, etc. because of the ticks. It was disgustingly hot! All the kids were complaining.

So glad to be home! AC!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i whined all winter about how cold it was so i'm not allowed to moan about the heat

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Can I complain about the heat yet? lol. I hate Summer. Wish it could be fall all year round!

Accompanied DD on her field trip today. They went to a wooded conservation area. Had to wear pants, heavy socks, long sleeves, etc. because of the ticks. It was disgustingly hot! All the kids were complaining.

So glad to be home! AC!

I`m with you. Already complaining about the heat. I think I was the only person that was sorry to see the winter end.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

So glad to be home! AC!

My dd went on one of those today too, she's still complaining 3 1/2 hrs later lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`ll join in on the hating of heat. I was out all day Sunday and ended up with heat stroke (Or something like it)
    So my ACs have been on for 2 days, all day. lol
    Natalka and krysta lynne like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

ive been in hiding in the ac lol only outside when absolutely necessary. this week ill be out and about though. 22-25 nice. anything over 27 and im housebound

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I have a sunburn on my back/shoulders from Sunday. ._.
    I'm pale...very pale....very very pale..... Save me from the Sun, anyone?
    francine1985, GoJays and Candini like this.

Thread Information