User Tag List

Page 143 of 654 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    found out two days ago that my mother, whom ive just recently really rekindled a relationship with after a lonnng sad history, has to have triple bypass surgery and she has breast cancer in both breasts. she had no clue until two days ago. the woman could die. i rant because somehow i need to function properly when inside i am in such utter shock that at times it becomes difficult to breathe. add this to everything else that has been happening in my life as of late and i dont even know how i get out of bed in the morning.
    I am so very sorry... hoping your mom gets good treatment and does well; keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Name:  hugsbearflowers.gif
Views: 864
Size:  53.9 KB

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I am so very sorry... hoping your mom gets good treatment and does well; keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Name:  hugsbearflowers.gif
Views: 864
Size:  53.9 KB
    thank you. im still pretty blown away by the whole thing. she is a fighter so she wont go down without battling. but it is definitely overwhelming.
    Natalka likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I have checked everywhere the past coupon days for the new oasis coupon and have yet to find any. I'm getting anxious and frustrated because I know the whole pad is going to be cleared at my local stores if I don't get there first

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

why oh why do I have to worry and overthink about everything?
    seylz_gurl, BC Gal, ticul and 1 others like this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Spent 70 bucks at Old Navy yesterday. I checked my email when I got home and realized I forgot I had a email for 10.00 off a purchase of 50.00 or more...grr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Spent 70 bucks at Old Navy yesterday. I checked my email when I got home and realized I forgot I had a email for 10.00 off a purchase of 50.00 or more...grr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh no!

When I read your post, I realized I put an order in yesterday as well, but I forgot to go through Swagbucks (this has been the second time I did this)!
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When it's your birthday (few days ago) and family members complain about the restaurant(s) you would like to eat at for your birthday dinner. Or complaining about ordering food in. Seriously?! The restaurants I choose are not expensive, variety of food etc. They have eaten at these places before and never complained. Instead they would rather be bossy and controlling. And complaining about the type of cake I bought because they prefer black forest etc. Screw them!
    ROMEO, i_forget and Lyssia510 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I AM DONE WITH ONLINE SHOPPING.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    When it's your birthday (few days ago) and family members complain about the restaurant(s) you would like to eat at for your birthday dinner. Or complaining about ordering food in. Seriously?! The restaurants I choose are not expensive, variety of food etc. They have eaten at these places before and never complained. Instead they would rather be bossy and controlling. And complaining about the type of cake I bought because they prefer black forest etc. Screw them!
    Well, that was icky of them!

So sorry to have missed your birthday! If you would put the date in the About Me section of your profile page, it will come up on the SC forum page. (you don't have to put the year)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

carpal tunnel
    ROMEO and trishka like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Patty, so sorry... Oh, how I hated getting that EMG test!
    Are you going to have surgery? My right hand was done years ago, and having the decompression surgery worked really well.

Hope you can find coping strategies to make it feel better - I remember holding my hand up in the air a lot and doing a lot of fingerwiggling...
    ROMEO and Patty Smyth like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

McDonald's has overcharged me again! I rarely eat at McDonald's but I went today, on McHappy Day and one time before then because I didn't have time for breakfast and in those 3 times I've been there, they've overcharged me. By small amounts but that's not the point. Today I ordered a breakfast happy meal and was charged $0.50 for a medium orange juice when all I was asked was what kind of drink. To which, I replied, "orange juice." I then asked for a small tea and a muffin. I knew something wasn't right with the amount but they just shove you aside for the next customer. So when they gave me my food, and the receipt, it had a $0.50 charge and I decided I was going to say something. They also charged my co-worker $0.46 for a medium orange juice as well. Wonder how many other people they've overcharged? Also, this is the second time that I have had to give back the toy and get the one for the boy even thought that's the one I asked for when I ordered.
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    carpal tunnel
    Oh man, I have the same issue. It's not fun. My mom had the surgery and she's feeling much better.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Why is the cost of the natural gas I used $15.31 but I have to pay $52.68? Basic charge, delivery, midstream? Wtf is midstream?
    GoJays and Linda Evans like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, Patty, so sorry... Oh, how I hated getting that EMG test!
    Are you going to have surgery? My right hand was done years ago, and having the decompression surgery worked really well.

Hope you can find coping strategies to make it feel better - I remember holding my hand up in the air a lot and doing a lot of fingerwiggling...
    Started after my son was born apparently it is a common pregnancy side effect. I had acupuncture and it got rid of 90% of the pain but after DD was born it came back again and I don't really have the time or money to get treatment again.

I laughed at your comment about hands in the air wiggling . Do lots of that for sure.
    Natalka and Candini like this.

Thread Information