User Tag List

Page 93 of 654 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Canada Post dropped off 5 packages for my neighbours at my house yesterday. It was snowing/drizzling and their porch isn't covered, plus they usually leave their house for weeks at a time. So I left them a note saying Canada Post had dropped their packages off at my places and due to the weather I didn't want to leave them on their porch in case they got ruined or in case they didn't come home for a few days, and when they got home to pop over to get them.
    So the guy came over last night, and when I opened the door he held out his hand and said "packages". No hi, no thank you, no nothing. If it happens again I'll leave their packages in a snow bank.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Canada Post dropped off 5 packages for my neighbours at my house yesterday. It was snowing/drizzling and their porch isn't covered, plus they usually leave their house for weeks at a time. So I left them a note saying Canada Post had dropped their packages off at my places and due to the weather I didn't want to leave them on their porch in case they got ruined or in case they didn't come home for a few days, and when they got home to pop over to get them.
    So the guy came over last night, and when I opened the door he held out his hand and said "packages". No hi, no thank you, no nothing. If it happens again I'll leave their packages in a snow bank.
    This is what you get for being a nice neighbour. I would have been so grateful for you for doing this. Manners are practically non-existent anymore.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    keurig.ca is taking FOREVER to ship out a coffee maker I ordered last week. DH is p/o'd because ours broke. I wish they would at least update me or something!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Someone mentioned they are way behind on orders, ones from last week of Nov have not shipped yet
    That's not good. I don't want to hear that!! It says it shipped Dec 4th (1 day after I ordered it) but who knows if that's accurate or not because the first page says the order is still 'open'

I'm mostly annoyed because there is no email with a tracking number, no email when the product is shipped and when I emailed keurig, I just got a generic response 'higher than normal volume.'
    Well no S%&^ keurig, it's Christmas time!!

Ugh, this is my issue with ordering crap online.
    I feel better, thanks for reading.
    MillieH likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't stop being who you are. I'm sure good karma will come to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Tue, Dec 10th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Lindt customer service.......I am a big fan of their chocolate.....but not their customer service.
    I bought a bag of their Halloween pumpkin Lindor chocolates and as you can see, they were damaged so I contacted them.
    Long story short, I had to follow up with them twice as I didn't hear back from them.
    They couriered (via Purolator) the replacement. I wasn't home so I had to make a special trip to the Purolator office (out of my way) to pick up what turned out to be two milk chocolate bars ????? (The ones that go on sale at SDM 2/$4)
    I was expecting an online purchase from the Bay so I thought that's what the Purolator delivery was; had I known it was this, I wouldn't have bothered.
    I contacted them to let them know I didn't consider this a replacement and more importantly; it was not at all convenient for me to make a special trip to pick it up.
    The response I got was not acceptable and they offered to send me more chocolate (via Purolator) as a goodwill gesture !??!?!?
    Um.....sorry, did you not understand that it's not convenient for me to drive to the next community to pick it up. I really felt like they didn't care.
    I suggested that they change this policy to sending a coupon instead. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cellphone companies who act offish and offended because you are canceling.

I phoned my provider last night to cancel my cell phone account. I'm not on a contract. He wanted to know why I was canceling. I mentioned I have to cut back financially (they don't offer a cheaper plan.. I have the cheapest they offer) He was trying to get me to stay.

I understand they don't want to lose customers, however when I mentioned 2-3 more times the same (financial) scenario he was becoming arrogant.

He finally patched through to the cancellation dept, who also was offering me deals etc. She also was offish when I said no, I have to cancel. I did tell them I was happy with the plan I have/had, and past customer service but need to cancel.

Ugh.

Now I need to get my phone unlocked to go with another provider. A company that offers a basic, but cheaper deal, that suits my needs better. My carrier will do it, but I'm not sure if I want the hassle of dealing with them. I heard cell phone repair shops do it for slightly cheaper?
    i_forget likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the past week, Ds1 has:

1. Used my iPad without permission and drained the battery to the point where I had to reset it to fix it.
    2. used my iPod without permission and drained the battery to the point where I had to reset it to fix it.
    3. Broke his DS because instead of asking for it nicely from DS2, he ripped it out of his hands and the screen ripped apart from the body and now it is hanging on by a thread.

Guess what buddy. That laptop I was going to buy you and the other 2 for Christmas to replace the old computer in the basement that you are allowed to use because it is old and I do not care, is going back to the store.

You cannot appreciate all that you have and take care of it, then guess what....Mommy is Santa, and Santa is pissed off.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i want fresh warm cookies.. but that requires making them
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why is it, when young (and possibly older to) women are in groups of 3, they can be so loud and annoying?

can it get worse? Yes!

When that group of 3 young women are influenced by Miley Cirus and are at the airport dressed like they are about to go the Disco, then all 3 end up sitting right in front of you on the plane for 3 hours.

Thankfully the old nag who was sitting beside me lost her patience first. LOL!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

yuck.. never understood why women feel the need to dress like they are going to a contest to see who can wear the skimpiest skin tight outfit.. especially when it's cold outside (might not be PC of me to say it.. but even the hookers have more sense then that)
    Patty Smyth and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i want fresh warm cookies.. but that requires making them
    I make the dough ahead of time and freeze it. When ever I need a cookie fix I just pop it in the oven.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Wasted an HOUR on sears.ca trying to friggin order the Luggage that was on sale. They said on the page it was in stock, still does. Apparently not! Got all the way to checkout to finally see them saying my product is NOT in stock.

I hate sears. Every holiday season I try to give them a chance and I always get slapped for it.
    Sorry you had to go through this with Sears yet again. Like you, I always seem to "get slapped" every time I try to give them another chance. I give up on Sears now, no matter how good the sale may seem. They have stolen the last of my precious time.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    I make the dough ahead of time and freeze it. When ever I need a cookie fix I just pop it in the oven.
    i find they don't rise the same when i do that (plus freezer space is at a supreme premium for me at the moment)
    Angela273 likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Learn to dip your lights when driving behind some-one.By which I mean DON'T dip when you go past another vehicle going the other way then blinding the driver in front of you when you switch them back on....
    i_forget and wolfwoman like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Freaking IBS has kicked into high gear.
    Momof3girlies and trishka like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Page 93 of 654 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Thread Information