User Tag List

Page 95 of 654 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mark's Workwarehouse......I am so angry. I ordered a bomber jacket, and a filler item (a touque) to get free shipping. They cancelled the jacket but sent the touque to me and charged me $7.00 for shipping even after I had requested that the order be cancelled. I don't want to hang on to this anger, but it's hard to let go. I feel absolutely scammed. I can't reach a real person to talk to; their customer service phone lines put me on hold and then disconnect me after awhile.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Contact your Credit card and get them to do a clawback..

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Mark's Workwarehouse......I am so angry. I ordered a bomber jacket, and a filler item (a touque) to get free shipping. They cancelled the jacket but sent the touque to me and charged me $7.00 for shipping even after I had requested that the order be cancelled. I don't want to hang on to this anger, but it's hard to let go. I feel absolutely scammed. I can't reach a real person to talk to; their customer service phone lines put me on hold and then disconnect me after awhile.
    i_forget and GatineauGirl like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    A friend is back on the market and is trying online dating.
    She asked me to go check out her profile to see if it looked decent, so I did.

While looking for her profile, I came across a profile which just happens to be my brothers GIRLFRIEND.

So, I told him about it, and now he is mad at me because he is dating a cheating wh0re !!!
    He'll get over it. And his reaction is exactly why no one who knows any bad news doesn't want to be the one to break it. THEN later they get the " why didn't you say anything" rant.
    Candini and i_forget like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Contact your Credit card and get them to do a clawback..
    Didn't know I could do that. Thanks so much, MillieH....you've made me smile for the first time today. LOL
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you feeling sick and a person pressures and becomes upset, temper tantrum because you don't feel like going out.

I was sick most of the night, throwing up and sick below (you get my drift). I was suppose to go out with a family member to help them with Christmas shopping. I call this morning, to say sorry I can't go, and explain why. They were trying to twist my arm so to speak, and when I didn't budge, had a hissy fit.

Really!? Do you want me to puke all over the mall,and maybe not make it to the bathroom. I don't have time for that kind of nonsense (their rudeness).

And seriously I would never treat someone that way if they had to cancel. Maybe someone needs to be on the naughty list for Christmas
    GoJays, i_forget and beckie.c like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    I was sick most of the night, throwing up and sick below (you get my drift).
    Does this happen to you every month? Poor you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No, thank goodness it doesn't. ...If your talking about that time of the month.

Yesterday I ate too much junk food so it may have caused it. Or maybe a bit of a stomach bug.

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Does this happen to you every month? Poor you.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Ever have one of those days where everyone and everything is pissing you off to no end and that you want to strangle someone but alas...there are laws against that sort of thing (damn it).
    Last edited by kiwis-mom; Sat, Dec 14th, 2013 at 08:31 PM.
    GoJays, Lyssia510 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

hate hate being sick.. i have the damn cold again.. i ache all over, i feel like i've been punched in the face, i lose half my hearing, my throat hurts like mad (hard to talk), i've lost track of how many times i've told my kid "i can't hear you"
    Candini likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grrr canada post over charged me... mailed a package.. weighed it at home measured it and everything to know just how much it will cost me.. brought it in.. was $3 more then the website quoted grrr
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Take it back to a store and they'll take care of that
    Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

D-bag who NOT only parked an inch from my front bumper (I seriously thought he was going to hit me) but he also took up TWO parking spots, one of which was an expectant mother spot.

I was getting DS out of the van when he came blazing into the parking lot and couldn't help but react when it looked like he was going to hit my van. He got out of his truck laughing.

He was slightly older than me and clearly NOT pregnant. lol. The spot beside was empty so I don't know why he felt he needed to take BOTH spots (he parked on an angle). Actually he ended up being in THREE spots (2 beside each other and the front of my spot also).

I did my shop and he was still in the store when I left. It's not like it was a quick in and out. I totally wanted to go and ram my cart into the side of his nice shiny new truck a few hundred times but of course I didn't.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

keurig.ca - I will never order from your website again, and would never give a good review about your customer service!!

10 days to PACK a box for shipping!!??!! Really?!

and then you finally send me an email confirming the shipment - with NO TRACKING NUMBER?!

I have to email you to provide me with a tracking number because apparantly your 'automatic system' is totally screwed.

quote from email: We appreciate your business and are committed to delivering excellent service.
    HA!! Ya right. I better get my coffee maker by Christmas otherwise I'm going to be pretty choked.

Rant over.
    MillieH likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My drivers license expires in February, applying for a new one but they changed Ontario's now to the ' Enhanced drivers license ' and now I have to fill out paper work which asks me all these vague questions about my parents I have NO idea about.

Not going to flee the country, Canada. I just really don`t want to ride the bus.
    GoJays likes this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

People that hide behind a computer screen, think it's appropriate to name call like they are still in grade school, and the only invalid argument they can supply is a peta video. Sorry but if you decide to post in plain English for everyone to read that you think I'm stupid and uneducated simply because I have no problems with using products from animals and grew up in the country around farms (which farms are apparently supposed to be soooo horrible same with people that use animal products oh the horror!) I'm going to make you eat your words while doing so very eloquently. That way it makes it much more enjoyable to sit back and watch you prove your own stupidity for not doing the appropriate research on the subject before thinking you know everything because peta has a video and therefore it must be completely true! All this over an innocent comment about having/liking vintage leather bags. *eye roll*

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 95 of 654 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast

Thread Information