User Tag List

Page 134 of 654 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

My DH is sitting in an airport after being gone for 28 days and his parents and sister are already calling him wanting something again. Now his parents want his Cpac machine that he uses at night for sleep apnea!!!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

people who think I can magic my car or other people's cars out of their way so they can get past faster...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

demanding people I work at a dental office - new patients comes in - first she is 30 mins late, demands all teeth pulled NOW and forgets her insurance information. Dr says no way its a consultation appointment then we say its $115 and we will send insurance once we get information - finally get appointment for her cause she wants to be knocked out and no appointment time is good enough. then at the end she says no more insurance - she is on ODSP - had to make another appointment because they make us jump through hoops
    jamesfranco likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Dinobuzz-by chance, did you look up at the wall/corner above the Coupon Zone board to see if there is a store security mirror/video camera? Chances are there may be one--it would not surprise me if customer service staff or management already know there is someone or a team doing the coupon clearing. Esp. since the Smuckers toppings coupons were loaded into one of the clipon acrylic holders for the coupons. Don't know if store security or whoever is watching the cameras ever tries to get to the zone as the person is removing the contents of the holder or pad. It could also be a case of mgmt saying "let it go as it means avoiding a conflict."

Could the universe tell me what's going at home that when I am washing dishes or wanting to do laundry, a family member HAS to interfere with the task, despite said member ignoring those tasks for long periods of time themselves until I come along and want them done? I don't see magnetic polarities N and S marked on me...
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Apr 23rd, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I subscribed to snapsaves a month ago,
    now I reached to $20, and I must say it was very difficult to reach that level,but when I requested the cheque they reduced my balance to $17 and emailed me that some offers previous offers from my record were not valid,
    how can it possible,now I even can not recall the all submissions that I did...
    Uggggggghhhh
    Last edited by sam786; Thu, Apr 24th, 2014 at 12:47 AM.
    habs rule and jamesfranco like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@anastasia1009-the new client was really trying to make up her own dental procedure. It tells me she does not know that if she has general anesthesia, she needs to have someone with her in the office during her mass extraction. But she tried to get dental services without payment/insurance information? She should have been introduced to that dental office fee called, you did not cancel your appt with 48h notice-here's your bill.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went to WM to get a price adjustment on the Sunlight packs that I had purchased PMing with Safeway's sale, and when I told the lady that I would like a price adjustment because they are now $2.78, without hesitating she replies "no they aren't!"... Ugh! I had to keep calm and be polite because I didn't want her getting frustrated and continuing to give me a hard time. I asked her if she had a flyer and mentioned that they are in there, but that she would have to look up the last code to see the product. She did, and quickly apologized which made me feel a bit better, so I simply replied "I understand, it's really hard to believe they are that cheap!"

Note: I didn't bring the items with me as I was told over the phone that all I needed was my receipt. Now I know for next time to bring it just to prevent this kind of thing from happening. I was glad she apologized but wish she hadn't so rudely told me I was wrong initially.
    Ciel, sam786 and jamesfranco like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Went to No Frills today for random things, picked up Special K Breakfast Flatbreads, love them, buy them at least once a week. Try to use a coupon, which I have successfully used the last 5 times I've bought them. Cashier says today, "Nope, it isn't the protein kind. See?"

Me: "You have got to be f*(^(*$king kidding me."

I wanted to get out of them so I said screw it, I don't want them. I thought I saw her void them and my total went down. HOWEVER, when I get home I check my receipt and they weren't voided. AHHHHHHHH

So tomorrow I have to go back and hopefully they'll give me my $4 back. Pissed me off so much to have a completely anal cashier refuse a coupon that shouldn't have been refused, then to still charge me for it when I didn't take it home with me. I'll throw a sh!t fit if they refuse to refund me.
    Ciel, francine1985 and sun_shine like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Went to No Frills today for random things, picked up Special K Breakfast Flatbreads, love them, buy them at least once a week. Try to use a coupon, which I have successfully used the last 5 times I've bought them. Cashier says today, "Nope, it isn't the protein kind. See?"

I wanted to get out of them so I said screw it, I don't want them. I thought I saw her void them and my total went down. HOWEVER, when I get home I check my receipt and they weren't voided. AHHHHHHHH

So tomorrow I have to go back and hopefully they'll give me my $4 back. Pissed me off so much to have a completely anal cashier refuse a coupon that shouldn't have been refused, then to still charge me for it when I didn't take it home with me. I'll throw a sh!t fit if they refuse to refund me.
    That's annoying, especially since those coupons hang on the freezer in No Frills right in front of the product!
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just complete my tax return and found out there's no mailing envelope. If I do my tax return by snail mail of course I need an envelope.

Now I have to hunt down for one...don't even know if Post Office has them anymore.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ask the postal office staff-depending on whether they keep an eye on boxes, they may have some behind the counter. Also, check each side of the book boxes in case one holder has any. Since the holders get struck often by being on the ground, the counter might have a stack of applicable tax centre envelopes sitting there.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

All of them say "protein" on them. *rolls eyes*

http://www.specialk.ca/en_ca/product...-sandwich.html

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post

Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

it was crazy busy at work - sat maybe 20 minutes then coming home getting caught in the rain.. plus a grumpy hubby - his stupid work contract with First Nations is uber slow in paying.
    ummmm wine yes please
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Why do people say "early birds pay double" or "no early birds" for garage sales?! I once walked up to a garage sale at 8:45, where the people were putting stuff out, and they said "we're selling stuff at 9, come back then". Don't you WANT people to buy your crap?! Why would you ever turn anyone away? I could see if someone came knocking on your door before you were even outside putting things out, but if you're putting stuff out why NOT sell it?

It's the most ridiculous thing ever.
    torontogal12 and kooba like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

That is ridiculous guess they do not want their stuff gone. In the past we have sold some of our big ticket items before the sale started well we were setting up to neighbours which is great. If I am outside and you can see my stuff feel free to come and buy it because I want it gone, that is why I am selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Why do people say "early birds pay double" or "no early birds" for garage sales?! I once walked up to a garage sale at 8:45, where the people were putting stuff out, and they said "we're selling stuff at 9, come back then". Don't you WANT people to buy your crap?! Why would you ever turn anyone away? I could see if someone came knocking on your door before you were even outside putting things out, but if you're putting stuff out why NOT sell it?

It's the most ridiculous thing ever.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Thread Information