User Tag List

Page 399 of 654 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Alright everyone have a great day! It has been my honor and pleasure to debate with you all. I hope you all have a great weekend!
    DaveP likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I don't think beachdown was talking about people who have a thyroid issues or who smoke on the occasion. I think we was talking about people who live a life style that is unhealthy to the point were it extremely effects the other person emotionally and physically. I don't think your daughter having an thyroid issue and smoking on the occasion should effect your relationship with her or anyone else for that matter. And again, each person and situation is different.

Oh for heaven's sake I was being sarcastic, trying to make a point that when you make statements such as:you would never live with someone that over ate,drank,smoked and didn't shower in the morning that it is hurtful to people and that they are pretty broad statements.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Fri, Oct 16th, 2015 at 12:34 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Oh for heaven's sake I was being sarcastic, trying to make a point that when you make statements such as:you would never live with someone that over ate,drank,smoked and didn't shower in the morning that it is hurtful to people and that it is easy to judge other people before you know them.
    I agree, but for some people those are rule breakers, no matter how the person is. Some people prefer people who don't drink, smoke or who don't shower. Everyone has a preference. Yes, I feel you should never judge someone until you know them, but, for some they don't want to get know that person because of these habits they all ready have and they have the right to make those choices even if we don't agree with them.
    DaveP and beachdown like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OK now I am fully down debating, I will be in the tea room if anyone needs me.
    DaveP and beachdown like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    I agree, but for some people those are rule breakers, no matter how the person is. Some people prefer people who don't drink, smoke or who don't shower. Everyone has a preference. Yes, I feel you should never judge someone until you know them, but, for some they don't want to get know that person because of these habits they all ready have and they have the right to make those choices even if we don't agree with them.
    I'm pretty sure everyone on here understands because it is stated on here on a daily basis, getting a little redundant..just saying.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you and am glad that some people are able to comprehend my posts, as opposed to taking it personally and being delusional about it. Like I said, some people have excuses for everything, and that includes why they won't work and expect other people to provide for them.

I don't think beachdown was talking about people who have thyroid issues or who smoke on the occasion. I think we was talking about people who live a life style that is unhealthy to the point were it extremely effects the other person emotionally and physically. I don't think your daughter having an thyroid issue and smoking on the occasion should effect your relationship with her or anyone else for that matter. And again, each person and situation is different.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I'll join you...I make a mean tea by the way, the way it should be done

OK now I am fully down debating, I will be in the tea room if anyone needs me.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

A reminder that this is not a debate thread, there have been lots of posts in this thread people have disagreed with (not just recently, since it started)

If you think a post is out of line, report it and do not reply to the person
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH got bombed last night, drove home at 2 am , decided he had to have a full meal and is whining and crying today about a headache.Bit** y, wanting to be waited on and wanting to be intimate. Murder is still illegal right?
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Fri, Oct 16th, 2015 at 01:09 PM.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Oh wolfie...MIGHT BE A LONG DAY FOR YOU.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very interesting 'debate' here today...................
    Last edited by fairycheap; Fri, Oct 16th, 2015 at 01:18 PM.
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Well I guess I have to cut all ties with my oldest daughter, she has thyroid issues and is overweight, guess my other daughter too because she does smoke occasionally. Well my Christmas list just got shorter, but I am still positioned firmly on my arrogant soap box. Think I'll run a marathon now.
    This was absolutely GOLD!!! Love the sarcasm!!!!!
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I think I'll join you...I make a mean tea by the way, the way it should be done
    You can add the milk for her and her husband..........................

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Why did I order Iogo coupon! Now my family wants more and it is expensive but I wantzz it too. Damn you Iogo
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I am 31, and, I look like I am a teen/kid lol! You know how many people think I am a teenager? It's embarrassing because they think I am some young kid who doesn't know anything about life etc.
    i get that a lot because I'm short.. if it wasn't for my rather larger bust size i'm pretty sure i'd be mistaken for a teen also!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information