User Tag List

Page 310 of 654 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    NDP got elected in Alberta. And some of the MLA's are University STUDENTS! We are soo screwed
    @wolfwoman , I'm sure you meant to say: "And some of the MLA's are University DROP-OUTS!" 'cause now they're all quitting school.

And I agree with you - we are soooo screwed!!

(And I get to go to the polls for the 3rd time in less than a year, because my elected MLA decided to take his ball and go home in a snit.)
    Last edited by lorken; Tue, May 12th, 2015 at 11:43 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

bell mobility
    bell internet
    bell home phone

i'm almost ready to tell them where they can shove their services...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not a rant just a heads up to watch where your kids are when you are mowing the lawn.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not enough storage space in my kitchen. time to spring clean and get rid of some things.
    ROMEO, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    bell mobility
    bell internet
    bell home phone

i'm almost ready to tell them where they can shove their services...
    You think you have it bad. Try Xplornet. It's the only thing you can get out here and it is terrible.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Holy Bat Crap!!! DH is running a fever and urinating blood. Pretty sure he has a UTI. He won't go to the walk-in clinic without me. What are you, 5? He says if he still fells like crap tomorrow, he'll go to the emergency. Umm, isn't that like for , emergencies? AND I will still have to go with him to show him where the bathroom is. He's been home since Wednesday and I am ready to kill him already.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Holy Bat Crap!!! DH is running a fever and urinating blood. Pretty sure he has a UTI. He won't go to the walk-in clinic without me. What are you, 5? He says if he still fells like crap tomorrow, he'll go to the emergency. Umm, isn't that like for , emergencies? AND I will still have to go with him to show him where the bathroom is. He's been home since Wednesday and I am ready to kill him already.
    It could also be a kidney stone. Fever and urinating blood was the first symptoms my DH and dad got awhile back when they had it.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Having to explain chronic pain over and over and...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was in a rush trying to buy milk before the holiday tomorrow. i tried to use the free 1L milk coupon i got from general mills promotion. the cashier told me it had to be the "brand" in the picture. ... i told her that's a generic pic. there is no such brand! i asked her what brand she wanted me to buy, she said i don't know, the picture. she went to 2 other staff, they took a glance at the coupon, not even the milk i am trying to buy, and simply said "no." ugh so frustrating i just left the two other items i was gonna buy. i had no problems using it there previously! just when i am in a rush you give me problems! screw you milk and food basics!

I feel better after ranting.
    Last edited by elusive; Sun, May 17th, 2015 at 08:43 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am not ranting, just sad....my kitty cat died on Friday..he was 20 years old....wasn't feeling good..having trouble breathing, rushed him to the vets, who explained he was diabetic, had a heart condition, etc. cost me $250....and I don't care...i will figure out how to pay, but right now, I just miss my little guy...

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I am not ranting, just sad....my kitty cat died on Friday..he was 20 years old....wasn't feeling good..having trouble breathing, rushed him to the vets, who explained he was diabetic, had a heart condition, etc. cost me $250....and I don't care...i will figure out how to pay, but right now, I just miss my little guy...
    so sorry for your furbaby loss. i lost my older one 3 years ago - same thing trouble breathing turned out congestive heart failure and passed away. I have four kitties and they are my children.

sending you lots of hugs and meows xoxo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I had the most annoying rep ever! Called Shopping Channel and this thick accent guy ask me for my phone number. I had previously given them my cell phone for my account. Now my cell phone and home phone are very similar. I called him from my home number...not wasting my minutes on my cell phone.

I gave him my cell phone number and he is liking 'you are giving me wrong number on purpose' because my caller id number was displaying my home number. What the heck? Anyway I gave him my home phone and he obviously could not find my account and said he cannot help me i.e. tried to get rid of me ARRR

How do these people get job?
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I am so very sorry for your loss; that's a good age he got to.

Name:  petsympathy.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  16.6 KB
    wolfwoman, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^you did everything you could to prolong your kitty's life. sounds like your kitty was much loved. sorry for your loss oliver cat.
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@wolfwoman . Not very long ago i read your rant about wen hair product. I guess it was a shampoo. And now i found this article about wen. Looks like big money coming your way too.

http://www.wfaa.com/videos/money/con...care/25228927/

Thread Information